Chapter 2

Chasing Hearts

Goenam and Yumi walked to Infinite's waiting rooms. She saw how relaxed they were sitting around the couch laughing and playing.

"Guys!" Goenam clapped his hands getting the boys attention.

They all suddenly stood up, "Hello" They said with a small bow.

"This is Yumi Choi, she's a good friend of mine and a excellent makeup artist, as well as your makeup artist for tonight. You guys will get along." Goenam introduced and left her with the boys as he went off to do something.

"Yea... Hi" Yumi smiled as the atmosphere was strangely awkward.

Infinite all looked at each other then started throwing a bunch of questions at you.

"Noona how old are you!"

"Are you new?!"

"How do you know Goenam hyung?"

"Whose you favourite member!"

Yumi smiled as the guys seem to be acting very naturally around her.

"I'll answer your questions while we get you guys ready." She said opening her makeup case. "So whose first?"

The guys talked for a bit and came up with an order, first was Dongwoo.

Yumi carefully applied the eye liner on so it didn't poke his eyes.

"Nonna how old are you?" Sungjong asked cutely.

The sudden question almost made Yumi stuff up the line, "I'm 21 June..."

"Then half of us are older than you." Dongwoo added with a smiled which nearly made Yumi poke his eye.

"Yah! If you move I'll smudge this all over your face and let you go on stage like that!" Yumi said jokingly as she held Dongwoo still.

"Wooooo stylist noona is fierce"

The guys laugh and joked around as Yumi help them with makeup and etc.

"Say Yumi ssi, whose your favourite member." Woohyun asked as Yumi was straightening Sungjong's hair.

"Just call me Yumi"

"Okay so Yumi~ who is it?" He continued to ask.

"Do I have to answer" She replied pouting her lips hoping to get away without answering.

"Nonna I want to know as well!" Sungjong whined.

Yumi sighed, "My favourite... He's not the best dancer, or the best singer..."

"Sounds so romantic" Hoya added, but Sunggyu told him shush since they were all curious who it would be.

"Though he isn't the best he is the coolest." Yumi smiled cutely making some of the members blush.

Woohyun stared at Yumi with full interest waiting for her to state the name.

Yumi giggled, covering her face with both hands and mumbled. "L..."

"What!?"

The members were all surprised even L but he didn't have a huge reaction. Yumi glanced at L who was sitting on the couch only to see him staring back at her, they both blushed and looked away.

"Infinite up in 5!" The director announced as he opened the door.

The members bowed slightly and left for their stage. Yumi wished them luck then went to pack up her stuff for the next group.

 

After a long day at work Yumi just laid on bed right after she took a shower. She turned to her side and checked her phone realising she got a text message when she was in the shower.

"Yumi-ah could you come to the agency tomorrow, CEO would like to meet you."

- Goenam.

Yumi simply replied with an okay and see him there.

She smiled wildly, it was one step closer to being one of the best makeup artists. Not only that she looked forward to getting to know the members better.

Yumi walked into the Woolim building wearing a simple white blouse and jeans, holding onto her resume and some achievements. The reception guided her up the elevators and told her to wait outside on the seats by the CEO office.

Yumi puffed her cheeks while trying to calm herself down. A while after Goenam came out of the office and asked Yumi to go in. Yumi sat down on the seat in front of the office table as Goenam closed the door. The place was completely silent. Yumi felt rather uncomfortable. The CEO glanced from Goenam to Yumi and smiled.

"So I heard you just graduated from University?"

"Yeah" Yumi smiled, the CEO seemed rather friendly.

They had a long talk and Yumi was asked several questions, the tenseness slowly left her.

"Would you actually stick with the job?" The CEO suddenly asked surprising Yumi.

She stared blankly thinking of the best way to answer his question. It felt like he was doubting her.

"Though on the outside it looks like a simple job but there is a lot more to it. We don't usually have people your age around..."

"Even though I don't know the members so well, I want a chance to know them better. If something does happen I want to side with them. Rather than being just a makeup artist, I want to be more like a family." Yumi replied confidently staring into the CEO's eyes.

He smiled and nodded his head towards Goenam. The younger male stood up and handed Yumi a bunch of papers.

"Hope we will be spending a lot of family time together then" Goenam said with a smile.

Yumi looked confused and turned to the CEO. "Welcome to Woolim Ent. Miss Choi." He said offering a hand. She smiled and took it gladly.

 

____________________________________________________

thanks for the subscribes TT i feel like i m loved lol...