100th Day Anniversary [Part 1]

O N E S H O T _ C O L L E C T I O N S

Sunny was woken up by the sound of her alarm. Her hand stretched out from the covers of her blanket to her bedside table where her alarm clock was. She stretched her arms up and sat up, rubbing her sleepy eyes. Today was their 100th Day Anniversary. 

She expected that SungMin will call her. She assumed that Super Junior boys are busy due to their album promotion. But her hopes got down. Neither text or calls was received. But she remembered that SuJu will have busy sched, but SungMin should at least remember today was their special day. Sunny got up and took a shower. When she was done, she advanced to the kitchen where food will be waiting for her. But she didn't expect . . . 

"HAPPY 100TH DAY ANNIVERSARY WITH SUNGMIN-OPPA, SUNNY!" The girls greeted Sunny when she arrived. Of course, she couldn't help but blush. 

"Thank you, girls." Sunny showed her aegyo. That turned Jessica's happy face disgusted. Jessica was about to throw her something when YoonA reminded her. "Unnie, don't." Jessica sighed and got back to their charade. 

"Sunny-ah, will you and SungMin go out? I bet he has prepared something for you!" Tiffany said, showing her signature eye-smile. 

Sunny chuckled. "Mollaso." 

They all ate together happily. Laughing now and then due to HyoYeon and SooYoung's jokes. 

Just then, the doorbell rang. And Sunny's heart began to race. It might be SungMin who wants to surprise her. 

"I'll get it!" SeoHyun said and quickly got the door.

"SPECIAL DELIVERY!" A man at the door yelled. The girls recognized the voice, and it was no other than SNSD's choding's boyfriend, DongHae.

"Omo! DongHae-oppa?" YoonA squeeled in delight as she ran to the door. 

Sunny sighed sadly for it was not what she expected. But still she showed a huge smile on her face when YoonA and DongHae, along with SeoHyun behind, came to the kitchen. 

"Girls, do you mind if I borrow this deer today?" DongHae asked the girls. The 8 nodded. He held YoonA by the hand and turned for the door, but DongHae turned back around to give Sunny and envelope. 

"Oh, SungMin asked me to give this to you. He said he couldn't come over today. He's out with his old friends. He said he hopes you could understand." 

DongHae winked before they left.  When they heard the door was shut close . . . 

"Huh? SungMin went out with his friends? He could have at least say it personally." TaeYeon said. 

"Ah, never mind. It might be something important." Sunny said. 

Each passing hour, one member will be taken by their boyfriend. 

First, TaeYeon & Teukkie , SeoHyun & KyuHyun , SooYoung & RyeoWook , Tiffany & SiWon , HyoYeon & EunHyuk , Jessica & HeeChul , Yuri & MinHo . 

Now, all that's left at the dorm is Sunny. All SNSD members are out with their boyfriends. . . But, she's now all alone. SungMin was out with his friends. Is this and end to their relationship?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Posted the next ONE_SHOT, TWO_SHOT rather. HeheXD ^_^

Wait for PART 2~! 

Please leave a comment and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE YOU!

sorry for the typos, mistakes and wrong grammars!