Locks_Of_Love

O N E S H O T _ C O L L E C T I O N S

  _YoonA_&_DongHae_

 

 

 

 It was a cold yet sunny day in Seoul. A muscular man swiftly slide the curtain to let in the sunshine. The sunshine lit up the couple's bedroom, the female who was sleeping was blinded by the light. 

  "Hmmm," she moaned.

 As she moaned, two muscular arms wrapped her petite figure. She felt a pair of soft lips kissing her collarbone. 

 "Good morning, princess." 

 Words chimed in her ears. A huge smile painted her face. "Morning." 

 "Aren't you gonna wake up?" DongHae asked sweetly. 

 YoonA shook her head, "Ani, I'm still sleepy." 

 He showered her cheeks with sweet kisses. "And now?"

  She still shook her head. 

 "So, you're still not gonna wake up?" He asked. "Well, then that left me a choice." 

 Suddenly, the room was filled with laughter. DongHae tickled her girlfriend mercilessly. 

 "O-ppa! Stop . . . IT!" She begged. 

 He stopped tickling her, knowing he doesn't want to disappoint her. Giving her anything she wants is his promise.

 "So, you're waking up now?" 

 YoonA smiled hugely and nodded. She crawled into his arms and laid her head on his shoulder, smelling the faint smell of his and closed her eyes. He couldn't help but pull her into an embrace. "My baby is still sleepy?" He softly sang a lullaby. 

 "You know, you're the first to sing a lullaby to me. Aside from my parents." YoonA admitted. 

 DongHae continued to sing a lullaby.

 "But yours sound like a broken machine." 

 DongHae stopped singing. "What did you just say?" 

 "Nothing." 

 "YoonA?"

 "Okay! You sound much better that my parents lullaby! Happy?!" 

 DongHae chuckled. "Just kidding." 

 Minutes of silence. 

 "Oppa, let's go out." YoonA said. 

  "Go where?" 

 "On a date." 

 "Why?"

  "I just wanted to." 

 "No way." DongHae denied. 

 "Ah~ Why?" YoonA cried. 

 "Okay, we'll go out on a date." 

 

 

 

 After a whole day strolling in the city, they ended up on place where lots of keychains locked on fences. 

 "Oppa, what are those?" YoonA pointed to the fence with lots of keychains. She was holding a pink cotton candy on her left hand. 

 "Obviously, keychains." DongHae chuckled with his girlfriend's innocence. 

 "Oppa, what are those for?" 

 "Yoongie, those are for couples who believed that if they locked their locks with their name on it, their relationship will last forever." 

 "Really? Is it true?" She asked as she shove a cotton candy in .

 "I don't know." 

 YoonA thought of their relationship to last forever. "Oppa, let's try!" 

 "Wha-what?" All he knew is that his girlfriend pulled him to buy a blue and yellow lock. She wrote 'YoonHae' in the middle of the lock. She herself locked their lock on the fence. 

 "Oppa, what about the keys? are we suppose to keep it?" She dangled the key in front of his face. 

 Donghae smiled and threw the key over the fence. "You throw the key away." 

 "So does this means our lock can't be removed?" YoonA innocently asked. 

 "No, can't you see that i threw the key away?" 

  YoonA pouted. "Why did you throw it?" 

 "So that it can't be opened."

 "But what if i wanted to open it?" 

 "Then our relationship won't last forever." 

 

 

 On their way home, they found a couple fighting on the street. 

 "This is it! It's over!" The girl yelled. 

 "Please let me explain." The boy begged. 

 "No!" 

 "Babe, why are doing this? You were the one who said that we're gonna stay long after we locked our locks?" 

 YoonA and DongHae overheard the quarrel. 

 YoonA thought of the boy's words..... "after we locked our locks?" 

 "YoonA?" DongHae looked at his girlfriend who was deep in thought. 

 "Huh?" 

 "Are you alright?" 

 "Huh? Oh, Oppa, what you told me earlier, is it true?" YoonA said hopefully.

 "Said what?" 

 "When we went to lock our locks?" 

 "Oh, uhm, I'm not sure if it's true." 

 YoonA frowned. 

 "Wae?" 

 "Oppa, I'm afraid we'll be apart..." YoonA said.

 They stopped walking. They were facing each other. DongHae cupped YoonA's cheek. "Never say that we'll break up. Cause it never will." 

 Slowly, their faces inched closer until their lips met. 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________

 

So, how was it? Hope you enjoyed it! 

Note: I can't write long fanfics anymore since my schedule is tight.