PDA

PDA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They weren’t much for PDA – that is, Public Display of Affection.

After all, he was Kwon Jiyong and she was Ahn Sohee. He was the leader of Big Bang and she was the maknae of Wonder Girls.

It would just be so wrong to see them coddling each other right in front of everyone especially to their fans.

They were both famous and logical people who did not find much importance in flirting endlessly with each other or cooing so many sappy words of undying love.

For this reason did no one actually believe that the Korea’s little sister and the Big Bang leader indeed were together as a couple.
They did not believe that they weren’t a couple because…
Well, they weren’t acting like a proper one at all.

No one ever saw them holding hands in the studio. No one ever witnessed them (especially their dearest members) spending a lazy Saturday afternoon inside the WG or BB dorm, holding each other. No one ever saw them speak any longer than ten minutes with each other, for crying out loud.

Sure, there were subtle signs of changes between them. Jiyong surely stopped on the wonder girls’ dressing room in the studio, to say Hi or Hello to her. Meanwhile, Sohee casually greeted him with a polite, indifferent ‘good morning/afternoon/evening’ every time she met him, anyone who was present in that moment could witness how they become close to each other, but not that close to conclude that they were together as a couple.

Once even, during the practice for the collaboration between the Wonder Girls and Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong approached Sohee, and coolly asked her, if she can be his partner for the ‘couple’ performance. Everyone who had been there were all apparently stunned, especially YG and JYP, who stupidly gaped at them with their mouths hanging open; all turned to look expectantly at Sohee, curious as to what her reaction would be.

And her reaction was as shocking as Jiyong’s approaching her.

She simply nodded, and continue on practicing her part. Jiyong lifted his lips upwards in what seemed like a smile, thanked her and continue on practicing with her.

Well, that would have accounted for them being a couple, now would it?

But no; that couldn’t possibly be. That was clearly not enough evidence to prove that Ahn Sohee and Kwon Jiyong were in love with each other! After all, the two were usually paired anyways.

All of their fans, group members, company families (including: 2am, 2pm and 2ne1 *whoah, three 2 in a row*), and other companies family (including: Brown eyed Girls, Kara, Black Pearl, Shinee, Super Juniors, MBLAQ, SNSD, F(x), FT. ISLAND, U-KISS, DBSK, 8eight, 4minutes, and more…) demanded more proof than that. Much more.

They needed something like a look, a smile, a hug, a kiss – at least even some words like honeybunch or sweetheart.

In other words, Everyone needed PDA.

Public. Display. Of. Affection.

Xx

Jiyong watched her video’s in YouTube.

He inwardly cringed in annoyance. Or maybe it was in envy.

Sohee, as always, was with her boys – 2pm and 2am she called Families. And to add to his aggravation, He keeps playing the tango of Wonder Girls with 2pm, and the Fan cam in where Jo Kwon had thrown his arms around her, and she, as innocent as she was, didn’t mind at all.

But Jiyong minded it, very much so, thank you very much.

“Hyung, someone looks annoyed” Seungri whispered to TOP and Taeyang, while glancing at Jiyong.

“Sure, indeed” Taeyang said while TOP nodded in agreement.

“Leadah! What’chu watching?” Daesung (in sweet voice) butted from nowhere, grabbing Jiyong’s laptop “oh, a Fan cam from Wonder Girl’s concert… it seems Jo kwon and Sohee are REALLY close, don’t you think leadah?” with that Jiyong stood up and went to his room, while smashing his bedroom’s door.

”What’s wrong with him?” Daesung asked, continuing watching the footage, while Seungri, TOP and Taeyang look at him, as if he grows two heads.

Xx

Sohee heard Yoobin and Ye Eun talking about it.

According to them, Kwon Jiyong had gone with some random girl from his company, to perform the song ‘Hello’ with him.

Sohee asked them what’s wrong with that?.

“They’ve kissed” both replied, and Sohee said nothing in reply.

She smiled secretly.

…Because Jiyong notify her first,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter