Stage Eight Life Crisis: Three More Days

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

 

Sitting in bed staring across from Jin him smiling at me with a goofy grin as we play go fish, this seems to be a recurring past-time. Jin and I play card games while waiting for Jiyong to come home from work, then Jiyong and I make dinner with Jiyong and the others. Since Ji proposed we always seem to have company, not that I’m complaining.

“Noona do you have any…sevens?” He asks furrowing his brow. “Noona?”

Chuckling I hand him my seven, “Alright, my turn.” I say pulling my cards close to my face, Jin giggles at me as I quickly scan my cards. “Jin do you have any…” Pausing I let out a breath of air. “Kings?”

“Aniyo, Noona.” He says laughing, “Go fish.”

“Yah, I thought you said you weren’t any good!” I complain playfully drawing a card, a jack.

“Noona do you have a jack?” Jin asks me tilting his head playfully.

Sighing I had him the card, “Jin you’re too good at card games.”

 

This continues with Jin asking, and eventually winning the game. “Jin!” I smile happily hopping of my bed. “How about a little snack?”

“Aniyo!” He shouts laughing, jumping off the bed he runs down the hall. “We have to wait for HYUNGS!” He shouts going.

Chuckling I follow behind him. “Then banana milk?” I call after him; poking his head out from behind a wall he nods his head furiously. “That’s what I thought.” I joke going to the fridge.

“We’re home!!!” Seungri shouts enter the apartment while Jin and I sip our banana milk happily.

“Yah!” Jiyong yells. “You don’t live here!”

“They might as well.” I say smiling at the nine people entering out now what seems tiny loft. “They’re here all the time.”

“AIGO!” Bom squeals seeing Jin, Bom loves him, and Jin loves her, he loves when he gets to spend time with her. “JIN!”

“Bom!” Jin shouts gleefully jumping down from the chair and running to hug Bom.

“He never greets me like that.” Seungri complains watching as Bom sweeps Jin into her arms carrying him to sit on her lap.

“That’s because you’re not Bom-Noona, right?” She asks kissing Jin’s cheek.

“Deh!”

I smile at Jiyong, even though we were both unsure how this would work, between the media, companies, fans, and of course him touring it’s a miracle we’ve made it this far.

“Come here!” Jiyong demands throwing his arms open to me, chuckling I get up leaving my milk on the table. “How was work?”

Chuckling I snuggle into his arms. “Fine, Jin wants us to hurry up and get married.” I mumble to him kissing his cheek.

“Me too.” He whispers squeezing me tightly. “I want to call you my wife already!” He grumbles.

Chuckling I look into his eyes. “Three more days, I think you can handle waiting three more days.”

He rolls his eyes “We’ve been dating for three years, you’re been my fiancé for a year, so totaling up to four years. Melissa I think I’m getting past waiting.”

Laughing I kiss his lips. “Three more days, then two, then one, and then we get married.” I whisper to him.

“YAH!” Jin yells pouting. “Noona I’m hungry!”

Chuckling I look over at him. “How about we order in tonight, you can pick since you beat me.” I tell him smiling happily.

“He beat you at cards again?” Seunghyun asks smirking at me. “Are you that bad?”

“I guess.” I tell him shrugging my shoulders carelessly.

The whole room erupts in laughter, the thought of me now being 24 and losing to a nine year old is a little funny, but I’m more than happy to play Seunghyun for real.

“Come on Jin let’s order,” Bom says shaking her head. “Chicken?”

Jin nods his head excitedly, happy to get some fried chicken, happy to be surrounded by people that love him.

 

After getting Jin in bed and me following Jiyong out to the terrace, that we are now using more and more. “Something wrong?” I ask him, him being quite.

“Just excited.” He whispers. “I just want it to be our wedding day already.” He mumbles taking my hand. “You’re beautiful.”

Smiling at him I blush, even after years of him complimenting me, he still makes me blush. “I love you.”

He grins at me. “I love you, I’ll love you forever.”

“You’re my forever.” I mumble to him kissing his cheek.

He smiles at me. “I’m glad we’re a forever.”

“Me too.”


 

I realize that the timeline in this story hasn't exactly been specific, but in my mindset I it'd make sense that for Melissa and Jiyong to work through their problems it couldn't be fixed just like that, and for them to get married they'd have to be together for a while, three years, and then to plan for the wedding a year. 

Also another note that I should only have two more chapters, that and an epilog, not to forget the possibility of a sequel. I'm a little torn about this though; on one hand I'd love to write a sequel, but on the other I'm not sure how it'd go, Eight Stages has been planned out for the most part, sure I wrote some stuff in, but this had a lot of structure (I guess XD). And I'm not sure I want to plan out another story for GD, I love him, but writing for him is getting harder as my baises have changed. I've continued to work on this partly for satisfaction of finishing it, but also because of all my subscribers and those who comment, I love you guys, and I don't want to disappoint, and I've been thinking of a very shot sequel for this, and I mean short, two or three chapters, four chapters tops. But like I said, I'm not sure what kind of content I'd be able to put into it. Let me know what you think, if you guys feel like I should have another small added part (like a few of you voice (: <3) I will consider it and start planning one.

Comment, Support Big Bang, and Subscribe!!!

<3

P.S.

I'd like to thank all of your for reading and commenting all of this, and @2PMwives I'm honored that you love this story so much!!!

I know I don't comment on what you guys say, but I write some of your ideas in, and take into account what you want to read. (: I hope you guys know that! Anyways a special update for you all of my readers!!! <3<3<3<3<3<33333333333333333333

Thank-you (: