Stage Three The Commitment Phase: Casually

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

After a long day of work, and the drive home, it’s safe to say I don’t feel like unpacking. “I’m home.” I call into our apartment.

“Sweetie!” Jiyong says breezily pulling me into his arms, things actually unpacked, “I helped!”

I giggle at his pride. “I can see that honey, and it looks good.” I say kissing his lips. “I’m gonna go change.” I call skipping out of his arms and running into my closest, a sanctuary if you will.

Putting on a loose t-shirt I’d stolen from Jiyong, and jean shorts I skip out into the hall into Jiyong.

“I like my shirt.”

“Me too.” I tell him kissing his lips, “I like you too.”

He looks at me with fake alarm. “I like you TOO!” Giggling, and my energy restored we both quickly get to work unpacking more boxes, setting up our room. Joking around slightly the two of us manage to unpack most of the left over things we have. It helped a lot to unpack as we moved the things over to here; it was the last hoorah that killed me.

“We finished!” I cheer happily jumping into Jiyong’s open arms, which he proceeds to lead me to our kitchen. “It’s sort of strange.” I mumble into his neck.

He chuckles. “Calling everything ours?” He guesses, nodding my head as he sits me down he heads into the kitchen. “Bad or good?”

“Good, of course, silly if it was bad I wouldn’t have moved in.” I call looking at the place, despite the serious need of decoration, the place is actually decent. “You really did do a good job, did the guys help?”

“Neh, they helped with all the stuff out here.” He says stepping out with a take-out boxes handing me one, “Couch?”

Getting up we both amble over to the couch, taking a seat facing each other smiling. “I see, keeping our relationship private?” I joke smiling at him.

He shakes his head. “I love you, I don’t think I could be anymore forward about my feelings, I’d never be able to hide how I feel about you, and in fact you’re the secretive one.” He says seriously, pointing at me accusingly.

Nodding my head I agree. “I am, but you’re the jealous one.”

“Am….” I smirk at him, he can’t deny it. “Well at least I’m open about how I feel.”

Giggling I shake my head. “Honey, you can’t hide how you feel, you already said that.”

He pouts at me. “I can’t win can I?”

I shake my head. “But I can give you the prize.” I tell him simpering, he motions for me to come closer putting our food down I crawl over to his side of the couch, laying a kiss down on his lips I wrap my arms around his neck tentatively, massaging his shoulders I pull away. “You worked hard today.”

“I knew you were upset, I didn’t want for this to add to your stress.” He breaths out relaxing under my touch. Nodding my head I smile at him. “I know I’m such an amazing boyfriend.”

“You are.” I whisper catching him off guard he stares at me for a moment processing what I had just said. “Jiyong you can’t be that surprised.”

“You’ve never said it before!” He says gloating. “I’m amazing!”

Shaking my head I kiss his cheek. “And you’re full of it.”

“Full of amazing?!” He jokes kissing my cheek back. “Forget dinner.” He mumbles picking me up. “I want you now.”

~~

Waking up the next morning in Jiyong’s arms, I get out of them quietly, quickly take a shower, then getting dressed in plain skinny jeans, a button up shirt, my couple ring, and the bracelet my dad gave me, putting in pearl earrings, and black and pink vans boat shoe. Quickly brushing my hair out, letting it curl up again I grab my phone and some money, before kissing Jiyong on the lips. “Sweetie, I’m going to work.”

“M’kay, what time is it?” He mumbles pulling me back for another kiss.

Glancing at the clock “6:50 in the morning.” I whisper against his lips. “Schedule?”

“Neh, I’ll see you after work, have a good day, love you.” He says turning over.

“Love you too, don’t be late. Have a good day IF you get there on time.” I yell leaving the bedroom, grabbing my keys I head out to the parking lot.

Picking up breakfast like always I walk into work, dressed casually for once, like everyone else, most of the time everyone is dressed kind of like what I am, but I like dressing up.

“Well, this is a first.” David and Sohyun both say eye brows rose. “Was your closet blocked off?”

“I thought I looked fine.” I mumble handing them their breakfast, my phone in hand. “I guess I could go back and change.”

“No, it’s just you never come to work dressed like that.” David says, “I like it.”

Shaking my head my phone rings. “Hello?” I answer eyeing the two now discussing raiding my closet so I have to dress like this all the time.

“Hey, can you meet the boys right away?” 2PM’s manager asks.

“Neh, we’ll head right over.” I tell him. “Bye.”

I mumble as we both hang up. “Come on.” I tell David as the doors open for Sohyun to leave. “See you at lunch!” I say waving goodbye, she smiles heading to her job. “2Pm early.” I answer sighing.

“Ah, I see we’re getting started early.” David mutters sipping his orange juice. “At least they’re a good group.”

I nod my head as we finally make it to the studio floor, walking past dance room, after dance room, we finally make it. “Hello!” They all greet us happily. “OH, Melissa did you not have a lot of time?”

I glare at the boys. “I can leave and get dressed if everyone is so unhappy.” I joke. “I know my normal unflashy look is repulsive.”

“No!” Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Junsu yell, all looking around nervously laughing. “We like this look too…”

I laugh happily. “Good, cause I was just lazy today.”

The lesson with them goes by fairly well, them catching on remembering, the wheels in their heads turning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, I got writers block, I wrote like four lines of this chapter and nothing would come, and then I finished up my other story, Hello Baby, and I just kept putting this one off. Sorry again, this is sort of just a filler sorry if this is lame, I just thought you guys might want something instead of nothing (:

Comment and Subscribe!!