Stage One The Honeymoon Phase: Things That I like About You

Eight Stages [G-Dragon]

 

Walking out with Jiyong staring at my hair now barely touching my shoulders curling on its way down to them. “I’ll admit I was worried at first.” Jiyong says while holding my hand. “But now that I see it I can honestly say I love it.”

Shaking my head I laugh. “You’re a dork.”

“One that happens to love his girlfriend’s hair, and I do.” Jiyong says happily.

“I see.” I whisper giggling. “Come on I’m hungry.”

While walking down the streets hand in hand getting some stares from people that recognize the man holding my hand. I’ve learned to ignore it for the most part, I mean I did agree to go public with him, and he was totally open for us to keep us a secret, although I don’t think I could have lived like that, not being able to say ‘I have a boyfriend’ and then someone go ‘Who’ and I’d have to reply. ‘Sorry I can’t say’

“Mel you there?” Jiyong asks waving a hand in my face.

“Huh?” I ask suddenly aware of us having stopped, him with a smirk on his face.

“I was asking if you want to eat here.” He says with a smile tugging at his lips.

Looking up at the sign I read it a few times before nodding my head. “Sorry.” I mumble with a small smile.

Walking in we bow saying ‘hello’ to the couple that owns the old restaurant.  Quickly ordering our food, and eating it, as more girls much younger than me come in staring at him, and glaring at me, I begin to feel more uncomfortable.  A downside is definitely this.

“Ignore them; they’ll have to face it sooner or later.” Jiyong mumbles into my ear.

Nodding my head while getting my wallet out Jiyong stops me. “I’ll pay sweetie.” He says getting up.

Smiling at him I give him a kiss while he leaves. Looking down at my finished plate, and glass of water adverting my eyes from looking around the room, knowing that if I do I’ll regret it.

“Ready?” Jiyong asks coming over to me.

Standing up quickly taking the hand offered to me we leave the building, me more relieved. “I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to that.”

“I’m sorry.” He says kissing my hand sympathetically while looking at me.

I nod my head smiling at him happily looking at our couple rings. “I don’t blame you at all.”

After a short walk through the park we head back to his car. “Want to come to practice?”

“I’d love to.” I tell him smiling.

I love the look in his eyes whenever I say yes to something he really wants, how his whole body seems to lift from the excitement. The way his smile grows, how his grip on my hand tightens then lessens for a few moments. It’s cute, and a side he doesn’t show very often in public.

“It’ll be a short practice, and then dinner with the guys.”Jiyong tells me opening my door for me then closing it.

I like that he opens doors for me, then closes the car door for me, he’s always eager to help me when I start pouting, that he never seems to notice when girls throw themselves at him… Not anymore at least.

 

“Sounds good, do you know where we’ll be eating?”

“Not yet, Seungri wanted to choose tonight.” Jiyong says pulling out. “But knowing him it’ll be somewhere good.”

Nodding my head I think about how much Korean food I’ve been eating since Jiyong started to cook or take me out. “I hope so.” I murmur playing with my hair.

“Mel, you’re too cute,” He says glancing over at me quickly. “Much too cute.”

You’d think I’d be used to it by now, him complimenting me and so on, but every time he does it I begin to blush like crazy. “Thank-you.” I whisper.

“Blushing?” He asks not taking his eyes off the road, while drumming his fingers happily.

“I am.” I declare in a soft tone. “You know that makes me blush.”

He smirks. “I like to see you blush, it’s good to know that I still have an effect on you.”

“Is it?” I ask him feeling my blush subside.

He nods his head. “I like to see it, kind of because it means to me at least you’re still humble, almost to the point that you’re beyond it.”

“Humble? Kwon Jiyong likes humble girls?” I ask in mock-shock.

He chuckles. “I don’t like girls, I like you.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe!!

Glad to see everyone commenting is elated over me starting the sequel (: