Just Talk to Each Other

Love Is a Puzzle

Chapter 2: Just Talk to Each Other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"YOONJI!!" Sooyoung shouted into the daydreaming girl's ear. "Ah!! What?!?! WHAT HAPPENED? WHO'S HURT?" Yoonji jumped. "Welcome back to Earth." Yoonji was faced with 11 grinning girls. "...When did we get to school?" Yoonji tilted her head. "Somewhere in between your daydream with that boy you met at the cafe the other day." Minhee teased.

 

Yoonji glared at her, "Oh shut up. I was not daydreaming about him!" "So what was that you saying about 'Baekhyun Oppa... When will we meet again?' again?" Jia smirked. Yoonji flushed red, "I-I said that out loud?" "Yes. Now, let's just get to class." Yumi grabbed Yoonji's hand and dragged her off to their first class for the day. "Ah... Okay, see you guys!" Yoonji waved, everyone else waved back.

 

"Yumi, I don't need you dragging me around." Yoonji tried to disconnect her hand from the slightly taller girl. When she finally let go, she stumbled back a bit and bumped into someone. "Ah!" Yoonji quickly turned around and bowed, "I'm sorry." She said.

 

"It's fine... Ah! Y-Yoonji-ssi?" A male voice asked. "Huh? Oh! Baekhyun-ah!" Yoonji grinned. "H-Hey..." Baekhyun smile shyly. 'How cute!!' Yoonji thought. "Hey!! The girl from the cafe!" Chen came up, wrapping his arm around Baekhyun and another boy just walked up to the other side of Baekhyun, smiling politely.

 

"Hey... Chen right?" Yoonji asked. Chen nodded, "I didn't know you went to the same school as us!" He said, nudging Baekhyun teasingly. Yoonji laughed, "Neither did I." The other boy coughed awkwardly. Chen looked at him, then back at Yoonji. "Oh, that's our friend Xiumin." He introduced the two. Yoonji bowed at him, "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoonji."  Xiumin's face brightened up a bit, "OH! The girl Bae-" Baekhyun quickly covered Xiumin's mouth. His face was a deep shade of red. Yoonji titled her head, giggling slightly. 

 

Yumi now realized that Yoonji was not with her, 'Aishh, that girl...' she looked around. Luckily, she spotted her talking to three boys, one who's face was a deep red, and Yoonji was giggling flirtatiously. Yumi smirked and skipped over to Yoonji, wrapping her arm around the girl's neck.

 

"Yoonji~ Why'd you leave me?" Yumi frowned. Both Chen and Xiumin got wide eyed when they saw Yumi, they both immediately thought that she was beautiful. "Ah, sorry Yumi..." Yoonji grinned innocently at her. "It's fine." Yumi smirked teasingly at Yoonji, "Who are your new friends?" She asked. Yoonji saw this coming.

 

"That is Xiumin, I just met him today, that is Baekhyun, and then Chen, I met those two at the cafe the other day." Yoonji introduced the three boys to Yumi. "And this is Yumi, one of my best friends." She said to the three boys. "And her number one best friend at that." Yumi giggled. "In her mind." Yoonji rolled her eyes playfully. The boys chuckled slightly and Yumi smacked Yoonji's arm playfully.  "Oh, but we should get to class, see you guys later?" Yoonji waved goodbye to them and dragged Yumi away. 

 

"So that was Baekhyun. Cute." Yumi smirked at Yoonji. "Sh-shut up..." Yoonji blushed. "And I think he likes you too." Yumi added. "Quit teasing me." Yoonji rolled her eyes. "I'm not! He was looking directly at you the whole time. And it wasn't like a creeper stare, it was one of those stares that people do when they find themselves falling in love with another person!" Yumi exclaimed excitedly, she was a er for romance. "Yumi..." Yoonji sighed. "I'm telling the truth. I hope you two date soon." Yumi grinned.

 

"I just met him the other day." Yoonji said. "Love at first sight. You have his number don't you?" Yumi asked. "He has mine. I don't have his." Yoonji shrugged. "He didn't text you?!?!" Yumi frowned. Yoonji shook her head sadly. "Then you gotta make another move and get his number." Yumi laughed. Yoonji rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

~

"Nice taste there." Xiumin chuckled once Yoonji was out of sight. "Huh?" Baekhyun looked innocently at Xiumin. Xiumin just smirked at him and went off to his class. "Her friend was cute too." Chen noted. "Yumi? You like her?" Baekhyun asked. "I said she was cute." Chen laughed. "And that's all you think of her?" Baekhyun asked. "Yah, how about you? What do you think of Yoonji?" Chen inquired. "..." Baekhyun shut his mouth after that. "Anyway, you got a lunch date today, as soon as you spot her in the cafeteria, I'm pushing you towards her. I'm sure her friends will probably do the same." Chen winked. "Why??" Baekhyun whined as Chen dragged him off to class.

~

As lunch came by Baekhyun nervously searched for Yoonji.

 

"Bacon~" Chanyeol poked his insides. "Ah!" Baekhyun jumped slightly. "Who are you looking for?" Chanyeol asked. "Uh no one in -" "Yoonji~" Chen and Xiumin cut him off. "She goes to school here?" Kris raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, we met her on our way to first period." Xiumin said. "And her friend." Chen added. "She cute?" Kai inquired. "Yes." Xiumin and Chen answered at the same time.

 

"Oh, there's Yoonji! And Yumi... And... Several other girls..." Chen pointed out, his voice trailing off as he saw the group of girls sitting down at a table near theirs.

 

"Unnie, leave it alone, what if Baekhyun is busy with his friends?" Yoonji said. "Just go talk to him if you see him. We all want to know what he looks like anyway." Aesi grinned. "I'm telling you guys, he was pretty cute, totally Yoonji's type." Yumi said. "Ah! And there he is! With Chen and Xiumin and like ten other guys." Yumi pointed out like it was nothing. "Damn, you fell for a boy who hangs out with like ten other guys?" Jia laughed. "Well I hang out with eleven other girls, so what's your point?" Yoonji scoffed. "Point taken." Jia nodded.

 

"So are you gonna go talk to him?" Min asked. "With all those other boys there? Yeah right." Yoonji frowned, stealing a glance at Baekhyun's table. "What if some of us go with you?" Eunmi suggested. "I... Don't know..." Yoonji shrugged. "Aish, you're impossible." Hyemi pouted.

 

"So are you gonna go talk to her?" Luhan asked Baekhyun. "I don't know." Baekhyun shrugged. "Are you trying to be a man and wait for her to make the first move?" Kris asked with a smirk. "No, I'm waiting for a time when none of you guys, and none of her friends, are around so we can talk without being teased." Baekhyun glared at them. "Here, easy solution. There's about twelve of them over there, and we have twelve right here, you and Yoonji can talk, then the other twenty-two of us will converse with each other." Suho shrugged.

 

"What if we all became friends? Then we'd have a group of twenty-four people. TWENTY-FOUR." Kyungsoo said with wide eyes. "Okay, calm your wide eyes down, that's only if we all actually end up talking and becoming friends." Lay said. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow at them.

 

"Hey..." A voice walked towards the boys. The boys glanced over to see a few girls from Yoonji's table approaching them. "Yoonji's being shy, so Baekhyun, you wanna come pass by the cafe later on today?" Yumi asked. "Huh? W-Why?" Baekhyun stuttered. Yumi shrugged. "To talk to Yoonji of course." Aesi grinned from behind Yumi. "How come you guys don't just have her come over and talk to him now?" Kai raised an eyebrow. "Like we said, she's being shy right now. How come the man doesn't make the first move?" Krystal replied, cocking her head to the side. Kai tsked and shook his head, "Touche." He said. Krystal smirked.

 

"So come by the cafe later?" Hyemi asked softly. "He'll be there." Almost every boy at the table answered. "Great. Pass by around six, that's when she and the rest of them get off the clock." Yumi grinned. "It was nice kind of meeting the rest of you." Yumi bowed at the boys and the girls went back to their table.

 

"Baekhyun's got a date tonight~" The boys sang. Baekhyun flushed red and sunk into his seat, shyly covering his face with his hands.

 

"Hey, should the rest of us head over there?" Chen wondered. "Why? their date?" Tao raised an eyebrow. "No, I mean, all the girls work there right? We could talk to them so they don't their date." Chen said. "In other words... You wanna talk to Yumi?" Kris teased. "N-No..." Chen stuttered. "Hey we should go though! I wanna talk to them more too." Xiumin agreed. "He wants to talk to Yumi too." Sehun whispered to Kai, both began laughing hysterically. Suho, who heard Sehun's remark, smacked him up the head. "Oww Hyung!" Sehun whined. Suho rolled his eyes.

 

"Alright so are we all heading to the cafe?" Kai asked. The rest of the boys shrugged. "Well maybe we should go check if it's okay with them first." D.O. suggested. "You go ask then." Nearly all the boys said in unison. D.O. sighed, "Aish fine." He stood up and walked to the girls table.

 

"Hey, is it okay if all of us pass by the cafe?" D.O. asked, approaching the girls. "Why? Baekhyun-ssi and Yoonji?" Aesi giggled. "Ah... No... It's just, some of the boys figured all of you work there so we wanted to get a chance to hang out with you all." D.O. explained. "In that case, go on ahead and pass by." Yoonji spoke up. "Alright, are you sure you'll be fine with hit? And the other workers and manager?" He asked. "Dude we are the workers and our manager is usually in the back doing who knows what so don't worry." Jia spoke up. "Alright, see you guys later then." D.O. bowed and left to tell the boys.

 

"Well tonight is gonna be fun." Nicole smirked.

~~~~~~~~

 

Random Commentary~

Saranghaebap - written in purple puppylovers98 - written in blue both of us - written in red

 

Sorry for the long wait! Saranghaebap has been busy so here I am :D I've been pretty busy working around on other fics and other stuff like that so sorry for the long wait~ Hope we still have readers here ^^ Please look forward to the next chapter! c: