Best Date Ever! Right? {Part 1}

Love Is a Puzzle

No One's POV

{At Yooji's House}

       "There is no freakin way I'm wearing that thing!" Yooji's screamed once Yumi showed her the dress she had picked out for her. Yumi frowned "But why? It'll totally get his attention!" Yumi said trying to reason with her. "The only thing that dress is gonna do is make me look like a !" Yooji yelled. She wasn't the type to cuss much but the dress was just too much. "Alright alright just calm down." Nicole said calmly. "Yeah Nicky's right! Now it's my turn to show you the dressed I picked~" Aesi said as she took out a long elegant ball gown. "What the heck? You do realize I'm not going to prom right?" Yooji said as Aesi pouted.

      "But it's pretty!" Aesi exclaimed. "Whatever now it's time for us to show you what we got!" Min said excitedley as she, Minhee, and Nicole took out the dresses they brought. "These are perfect! But which one should I choose?" Yooji asked. The girls just shrugged. "Eeney meenie minee moe." She said picking up the dress Minhee had chosen. "We'll I guess I'm wearing this dress {ignore girl} then." Yooji's said walking into the closet to change. "I'll be back!" She yelled as the girls nodded. Once she finished changing she came out. "Well time for hair and makeup!" Minhee said. "I'll do the hair!" Aesi said. "And I'll do the makeup!" Min said after. "Then what do we do?" The others asked in unison. Aesi just shrugged and Min said "I don't know get the shoes." "Fine~" Nicole said. "Oh and check on the others for me will you!" Yooji said. They nodded and went downstairs to pick out her shoes while Yumi called the others.

{At the Cafe}

       Ringggggggggg Jia ran over to the phone and answered it. "Yobosaeyo?" Jia said through the phone. "Jia unnie?" Yumi asked through the line. "Yeah, Yumi is that you?" "Mhmmm!" She replied. "Did you need anything?" Jia asked when the others came over to her. "Who is it?" they asked. Jia answered "It's Yumi~"  "Nope just wanted to see how you guys were doing." Yumi said. The girls were currently setting up the cafe for Yooji and Baekhyun's date. "Yep, everything's just fine!" Jia exclaimed. "Alright we'll be there in an hour." Yumi said and hung up. "Alright ladies we have one hour to get ready now let's move!" Jia yelled. "Yah unnie be quiet!" Krystal screamed. Jia stck her tounge out at her. "So immature." Sooyoung said rolling her eyes at the two. Seohyun just nodded. "Okay let's just get to work guys." Eunmi said quietly. "Fine~" Hyemi said.

{At Baekhyun's House}

        "I seriously don't know what she sees in you hyung." Kai joked. Baekhyun glared at him. "Shut up!" He said. "Let's just hurry!" Chen and Xiumin whined. "You two are just whining cause you wanna see Yumi." Sehun and Tao teased. "Pfft.... Yeah right stupid maknaes!" They both said with a pout. "Everyone just stop! We need to help Baekhyun" Kris said. "Kris is right the only reason were here is to help Baekhyun not argue." Suho said calmly. "Fine~" they all said. Then they all helped Baekhyun pick out his clothes and fixed his hair. "Now let's gooooooooo!" ChanYeol said and walked out the door. While everyone else just followed.

{Back to Yooji's place}

        "All done!" The girls said "Now should we get going to the cafe?" Aesi asked. "Sure lets go!" Yooji said putting on her heels that the girls picked. Once the girls had arrived they checked Yooji once last time to see if there was anything out of place. "Perfect! You look great!" Min said with a smile. "Thanks!" Yooji said. They saw that the guys were already in there and Baekhyun was just sitting down alone. "Now get in there!" Nicole said pushing her in.

{Inside the cafe}

         "Hi~" Yooji said taking a seat. "H-hi." Baekhyun managed to stutter out. After that things became a bit awkward. The guys had been watching the whole thing from where they were seated. They sighed then suddenly Lay had an idea and took out his phone. "What are you doing?" Luhan asked. "I'm texting Baekhyun he looks like an idiot just sitting there. They nodded their heads agreeing. Just then Baekhyun got a text he took out his phone and looked at it. It said 'Talk pabo!' "So ummmm how are you?" He asked her. "She giggled "I'm fine, you?" She asked. "Same here." He said and it was awkward again. Just then they heard a scream from the kitchen. All of them(exo and Yooji) walked into the kitchen to see what happened.

{In the kitchen}

         "What happened?!" Yooji screamed when she saw everyone either on the counters or backed up against the wall.. "T-there's a c-cockroach." Yumi said and ran behind Chen. "Don't worry I'll protect you~" Chen said then Xiumin took her. "No I will." He said as they started to bicker. Just then it moved "Ahhhhhhh!" Min screamed and Yooji grabbed Baekhyun. Then Luhan went up to it and stepped on it with his shoe. "There it's dead." Luhan said bored. They all sighed in relief and returned to their normal selves. 

        "Sorry" Yooji said letting go of Baekhyun. "I-it's fine he said his ears turning red. "We're sorry to~" Krystal said the others nodded looking really guilty. "For what?" Yooji asked. "For ruining your date." Aesi said. "It's okay~" Yooji said. "Really?!" Min asked. "Yeah," she turned to Baekhyun "I'm sorry for tonight if you don't ever want to go out with me again I don't blame you." She said and turned away. "W-wait." Baekhyun said stopping her. "Let's do this again some other time and alone next time." He said. Yooji smiled "I'd like that!" "Awwwww~" the girls said. "Ughhh girls." Kai scoffed. "Your just upset cause your nothing like Baekhyun-shii" Krystal spat.

       Kai just rolled his eyes. "Well I think we should introduce ourselves." Nicole said. Everyone nodded. "Me first. Wussup I'm Jia!"   She said. "I'm Min." Min said holding up a peace sign. "Nicole here!" She said with an eyesmile. "Sooyoung and this is Seohyun." Sooyoung said as Seohyun bowed. "As some of you know I'm Yumi." She said as Chen and Xiumin stared at her. "Hyemi in the house." Hyemi said. "I'm Aesi" she said with a bow. "Annyeong I'm Minhee!" She said with a huge grin. "This right here is Eunmi. She's not much of a talker." Jia said. "Well to save time I'll just introduce everyone." Suho said. "Well I am Suho this is Tao and these are Xiumin, Luhan, Kai, Kris, Baekhyun as you know, Chen, Sehun, Lay, D.O, and Chanyeol." He said pointing to all the members.


       Hello our lovely subscribers and or just readers. I really wanna thank everyone who is subscribed to this fanfic and if your not then c'mon it won't hurt to subscribe! Anyways I'm really really sorry we haven't subscribed in a while but don't forget we have lives and schools too so yeah. Anyways love you all<3 mwah. Also comments are much appreciated. Byebye we shall update soon so stay tuned!

~Your lovely co-author Saranghaebap