Firsts: Love and hurt

It Started With A Love Letter

 

3 years ago I fell in love for the first time for the person I shouldn’t have fallen for in the first place, why? Let’s just say that our worlds were miles apart from each other, he’s perfect, just way… TOO PERFECT.

He’s one of the school’s kingka, he’s smart and popular, handsome and the way he dances was just indescribable, swift, smooth and amazing, see? Who wouldn’t fall for him? And me, oh well, to describe me in one word I am the worst, not the best but the WORST! I’m a geek and I was often called as the invisible know why? Because I have no friends at all besides my self and my books, but I am still a girl I fall in love and I am a human like others so sometimes I feel hurt.

It was some day before our graduation and I felt like I just had to confess my feelings for him no matter what method, no matter what happens, I just have to… its not that easy to confess actually, because I just had no idea how to, and another reason is he always stays quiet beside me and he wouldn’t even look at me like how he look at others, I must be really an invisible girl or is it that they just found me weird, am I an alien or something? Maybe Lee ________, maybe!

I was walking alone as usual on my way home when suddenly Kai passed by me, of course what do I expect? He wouldn’t see me of course duh!? And so my mind got bombarded because of those girls – no, es – that was squealing because of Kai’s presence, he didn’t even smiled at them, so why all the commotions? Weirdos! Hoho look who’s talking *XD* well at least they’re pretty

“Oh really? Omo! You confessed to him? Omo! Omo! How?” one girl I heard asked her friend I guess.

“I wrote a love letter” she answered.

“*evil laughter* BINGO! So that’s the benefit of eavesdropping I should do it more often” I whispered to myself

That night I spent my time writing a “love letter to Kai” it was hard, yes, I don’t really know what to write and I repeated for a hundredth time or what it seems like forever, but yeah I managed to write a good one.

At the end of the day I placed it in his locker hoping that he’ll read it.

The other day was not actually a normal day for me, I was not used to being the center of attraction and I prefer being an invisible one, as I walk along the corridor I pretended to be busy looking something in my bag to avoid their stares, I can feel their eyes on me and I can clearly hear their whispers, “what’s up with the people these days?” I thought to myself slightly tilting my head. I went straight to my seat after reaching my classroom since I have no friends to greet, I thought I could be at peace now, but no, they were still having their own little gossips while looking at me, should I rephrase my question in my head earlier? Should it be: “what’s with me?” instead? When suddenly Kai and his friends went inside the room, laughing – laughing at my idiocy actually.

“Really? She did that?” D.O said

“Omo! That invisible girl finally knows how to flirt huh?” Baekhyun joked

“Oho! And she’s getting on my nerves!” Sehun added

“Yeah I was like ‘Oh my gosh I need to be careful’”

Kai suddenly caught me staring at him so he got quiet, his friends got the hint and so they stopped laughing too, I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room feeling very, very, very, very much humiliated and stupid! My eyes felt heavy I know sooner or later my tears will start to beam from my eyes but I need to hold it back, I just have to!

I found myself resting in the library, my only best friend, I sighed for the millionth time and shifted my head left to right, right to left repeatedly while thinking about the scenario earlier.

“I knew it!” I shouldn’t have done it!!! I quietly yelled myself; I ruffled my hair in frustration

“Babo! Aish! That was embarrassing! I hate him now I hate his smile! I hate everything about him! He shall die!” I didn’t attend my classes that day instead I slept at the library.

Later that day, everything went back to normal, gossips died and I went back to being invisible, that’s more like it, my relationship with Kai? *sighs* nothing change at all. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. I’m still his classmate that he won’t ever see. I guess that was so much better. I shouldn’t have fallen for him in the first place; it just doesn’t make any sense at all. He won’t like me anyways…

Few days passed, it finally came: our graduation. I am quite excited for it, main reason is I “might” not be able to see Kai again, I don’t know if that’s ever a good thing for me but I just wanted to put it that way, second is my classmates in High School are not my acquaintances so… I might as well start a new life and have a few friends. Some left in tears, some left in smiles, and I left in neither of the two, for me it was just another normal day that I have to face, as much as I wanted to see Kai and congratulate him, my pride stops me to, of course I just cant let his rudeness pass, he humiliated me! Who else would tell others that I confessed to him? The ghost? Of course no other than Kai!

 

 

A/N: This Chapter was deleted, i was hoping that it will be replaced but it seems that it wont. so here it is... PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)

 

#PrayForThePhilippines ---> Philippines really need your prayers 08.07.12

This day is such a disaster... :(