Chapter Two; Final

Badass Baekhyun?

 

Chapter Two
 
"When is he going to call me?" She pouted and rolled around in her bed, hugging her phone to her chest.
 
 
- - -  3 Days Later At School - - -
 
 
               Baekhyun, still dressed as the bad boy, decided to keep trying to win over Min-Ah. Though she was already with L now, he wanted her in his arms. His arms. Of course, he would only go to her when L wasn't there or whenever the Infinite group members weren't around. They would beat him up and probably make him live in the hospital. 
 
"So, what have you been up to lately?" Baekhyun asked, resting one arm beside Min-Ah's locker. "Nothing much. Why?" She flipped her hair behind her shoulder. "Uhm. Just wondering." He shrugged. "Look," she smiled and traced his cheek bone to his jaw, "I know you like me but.." she leaned closer to whisper into his ear, "I don't like you and I don't think I'll ever like you. You were a geek to start out with, right?" She leaned back and cleared . "Excuse me. I'll head to class now. And you too." She walked away leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded. 
 
 
- - - Lunch Time - - - 
 
 
             "Hey, guys!" Kai smiled brightly with Rena."Sup!" Sehun said, stealing Kai's pudding. "Yah! Get your own!" The two argued like little kids. "Kai, just take mine!" Rena said and put her pudding on his tray. "Oh, thanks baby." He smiled and pecked her cheek. "Ewww!" Sehun made a gross face and started to eat the pudding. They were chatting as for Baekhyun was playing with his food, still in deep thought of what Min-Ah said earlier. "Hey, I was looking for you, Rena!" She pouted still standing. "Oops.. Sorry, Kimmy. Why don't you sit here with me for today?" Feeling unsure and hesitant, Suho pulled her down to sit in between him and Baekhyun. "Welcome to this table and feel free to sit here whenever!" Suho announced, making her laugh. "Sure!" 
 
She looked around and realized who she was sitting next to. "Oh! Baekhyun! Hi!" He ignored her and continued playing with his food. "It's quite rare seeing each other, huh?" She chuckled but realizing he's not repsonding, she kept trying to get his attention. "Baekhyun?" She poked his arm waiting for a response. Growing irritated, he shoved her hand away and stood up. "Could you leave me alone?" Everyone at the table stopped talking along with everyone else in the cafetorium. She was shocked at his behavoir but was confused. "W-Why would I leave you alone?" He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and sighed. "You're annoying." Kimmy knit her brows together and scoffed. No longer shocked nor confused but disappointed in this person. "Annoying? I thought you were nice." "Nice? Nice guys finish last. I'm a badass." She stood up and crossed her arms, almost invading his bubble. "No, they don't. Not to me at least. And you're not a badass but an ." She ran out of the cafetorium with anger. "Look at what you did." Baehyun shot a glare at Kyungsoo and sat back down in his seat, resting his head in his folded arms.
 
 
- - - Night Time - - -
 
 
"No, they don't. Not to me at least. And you're not a badass but an ."
 
       Baekhyun ruffled his hair and laid on his bed. Those words repeated in his head over and over. "Is this what a badass does?" 
 
Ring ring ring
 
He looked at his cell and reached over for it looking at the screen name. 'Yeollie' He sighed and answered the call, "Ey. Look today I did-" "I don't want an apology." Chanyeol said sternly. "Then what do you-" "I want you to apologize to Kimmy and not just that but think about her words." "But I did-" 
 
Beep Beep Beep
 
Baekhyun looked at the screen and groaned. "Hung up on me." He tossed his phone on the ground and rubbed his temples.
Having questions run through his mind he could hardly get any sleep.
 
"Should I call her?"  "Well she even pick up?"  "Should I stop with the act?"  "Should I return to being geeky?" 
 
Finally thinking of an idea, he got off his bed and head towards his closet. "I know what to do." 
 
 
- - - 35 Minutes Later - - -
 
 
               "I think this is the right house.." He mumbled fixing his thick rimmed glasses. He walked onto her porch and knocked a few times before the door swung open. "Oh. It's you." She said flatly, shutting the door again. "Wait! Just wait a moment!" Geeky Baekhyun put his foot between the small crack, making her not able to close the door. "Make it quick." He cleared his throat and played with the hem of his shirt. "I just..wanted to apologize..for earlier." "Mhm." She nodded, acting uninterested. "I see you've also changed your style?" His face was feeling warm and he nodded slightly. "Yeah... this is the real me." "Well, doesn't surprise me. Hmph. And I don't accept your apology." She opened the door to slam it on his foot but he swiftly pushed the door open more and squeezed himself through the tiny crack and made himself inside her home. "Thanks for letting me in." He smirked and rubbed his hands together. "I was getting cold standing out there."
 
"Honey, who's that?" 
 
"Dang it. Baekhyun!" Kimmy whispered-yelled and punched his arm. "What?!" He mouthed, rubbing his arm. 
 
"Honey?" Her dad walked in quite surprised. "Oh. We have a guest?" Kimmy smiled and scratched her head. "You could say..that..." "Is this that boy you're always talking about?" Kimmy's eyes widened while Baekhyun looked down at Kimmy, forming a grin. "Dad!" Kimmy whined and pushed her dad out of the room. "Alright, alright. I'm leaving now to go grab some things. Behave you two." Her dad waved and laughed his way out. 
 
"So-" "You can leave now. Apology accepted." Kimmy said pushing Baekhyun from behind out the door. "Wait wait! Just a minute!" He turned around facing her. "Why're you kicking me out so suddenly?" "I never invited you in my home in the first place." She retorted. "Okay, that's true but.." "Just be quiet and get out." She growled and opened the front door. "Out you go." The geek tilted his head and crept closer to her. "Was it that I didn't call you?" She grew a crimson red and pulled him by the hair. "Out you go. We'll talk more tomorrow." She slammed the door shut on his face and locked it sercurely. "Well then." He chuckled and left her front porch.
 
 
- - - Meanwhile - - -
 
 
            She put a hand over her pounding chest. "I wonder what I saw in that dumb geek that first time." She blushed and skipped to her room. "Geeky Byun Baekhyun." She smiled to herself with a blushing face.
 
 
- - - Next Day At School - - -
 
 
            "Did you talk to her?" "Yeah, I did." Kai nudged Baekhyun's arm and smirked. "I heard you went to her house also. Anything more?" The boys leaned closer, interested in the topic. He looked at them and narrowed his eyes at Kai. "You are a sick child, Kai." He pushed his face back, causing the boys to laugh hysterically. "Welcome back, Baekhyun." Chanyeol pat his back and smiled.
 
"Time for ninja moves." Kimmy slid across the walls making sure Baekhyun wouldn't be there. After knowing that she wanted a call from him so much. 
 
Ring ring ring
 
"Aish." Without looking at the screen she picked up her phone. "Hello?" "Why're you whispering?" "Who is this?" She felt a tap on her shoulder, not really caring she was swapping the hand away. "Hello? Hellooo?" She whispered into the phone hearing her own echo. "Yah, Kimmy." "Aish, what do they want?" She straightened herself out and turned to face him. HIM. Her eyes widened. "What? Cat caught your tongue?" Baekhyun chuckled and poked her forehead. She slapped his hand and scoffed, fixing her bag strap walking away. He jogged to catch up to her, "Do you not like me or something? I called you." "Called me? What sort of call was that?" Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and spun her around. "Sorry.. for being an ." "Don't you still like that Min-Ah girl?" He shook his head. "Nah, she's not my type." "Mhm. So.. i'm a rebound?" Kimmy wiggled her wrist out of his grip but he tightened his grip and pulled her closer. "No..not at all." He whispered, leaning closer. 
 
"Hey you two! Get to class!!" Suho shouted and ran to class with the boys. "Annoying." Baekhyun shook his head. Kimmy took the chance and broke from his grip, clearing , she ran to class. "Aigoo.." 
 
 
 
So, I don't think I really knew what I wanted. Or who I wanted but chasing after her was a mistake. Min-Ah was not the girl I was expecting her to be. She's better off with the 'badass' L anyways. I may not be the badass prince charming I said I would be but then there's Kimmy. Who I still have to get her under my geeky charm. 
 
 
- - - Senior Year - - - [ Byun Baekhyun's P.O.V ]
 
 
              I gave up on Min-Ah. Knowing the true her was a pain in the . She's better off with the male version of herself, Myungsoo. I don't know what I saw in her. She got pregnant before Senior year started and now has a child before Senior year ended. I'm proud of myself for not fighting till I died for her. Also turns out I'm not the right badass prince for her either. Thankfully.
 
                 "Byun Baekhyun!" Kimmy hit my head. "Ow! What was that for?!" I rubbed my head, glaring at her. "Your glare does not scare me and you. YOU! I can't believe I scored higher than you!" She squealed so loud it almost burst my eardrums. "You hit me because of that?!" "Yes! Of course! I BEAT you! 'A+' baby!" I chuckled watching her act like a little kid. Well, she beat me in math. I, the number one top student of S.M. Academy, was beat. "Hey! Don't be sad!" She nudged my shoulder and giggled to herself. "Maybe next time you can beat me!" "Don't get too hyped. This is only one time. Plus, I tutored you." "Every little thing counts but this.. This is just huge! And you could have rejected my offer to tutor me!" She hugged her test like a teddy bear. "Aigoo.." 
 
"Hey, Honey, I'm going to head out now. Take good care of the house and lastly, behave you two!" Mr. Oh warned us with a mischevieous grin. "Alright dad!" She got up and rushed to give her dad a hug and lock the door. "So now what?" She turned around looking at me. "Hmm..We could..do things.. If you catch my drift." I grinned. She smirked and nodded understanding what I meant. 
 
"PEW PEW PEW! YOU'RE GOING DOWN LIKE HOW I BEAT YOU ON THE MATH TEST!" I grinned and put the controller on the table. Then she looked at me, "What're you doing? We're still playing game." I ignored her statement and pinned her down on the couch swiftly. "Yah! Baekhyun! Let me go! You dumb 'badass boy'." I scoffed and sat up. "When will you get over that?" "Never." I shook my head and laced her tiny fingers with mine. "Okay, you can keep a grudge on me which I know won't last long."
 
"It's been a year." 
 
". . . Okay maybe. But, I'll make you love me and then you won't hold that grudge on me anymore!"  She chuckled and knocked my head lightly. "Idiot, dumb prince charming. I love you just.. you're not mine yet." "What do I have to do to become yours?" "Everything I say. Muwahahaha!"
 
 
 
Soo, we're not officially dating. Yet. Okay, I didn't get her either. Yet that is. Aha, but I have her close enough to me and that's all that matters right now. As long as I'm her Dumb Prince Charming. 
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
SOOOOOOOO. It's finished. It was a bit lame. .-. But just giving this a shot. Ahaha
Read/Sunscribe/Tell me your thoughts? :) Thanks!