Is it LOVE?

Two Love Stories

After 3 hours...

They need to get ready for the party.

After some makeover, Taeyeon is ready.

 

Wooyoung: (Stunned) Wow!

Taeyeon: I feel weird.

Wooyoung: You look so beautiful!

Taeyeon: Huh?

Wooyoung: (Pretending) Nothing. Let's go!

 

 

Wooyoung: Aunty Soo!

Aunty: Woo!

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, this is my aunt.

Taeyeon: Hello. (Bow)

Aunt: Ah... Hello.. Who is this, Woo?

Wooyoung: My girlfriend.

Aunt: Really?! She's pretty. You have a good taste.

wooyoung: Of course.

Aunt: Nice meeting you. Our Woo over here is very childish. I hope you can overcome with it.

Taeyeon: Huh? Yes..

Aunt: Hah! Woo! Why don't you bring her to the couple session? In 15 minutes, we'll have a couple session. You guys will have to do something but it won't take long. The best couple will win a trip to Paris for one week.

Wooyoung: Ahh... Really? (Look at Taeyeon's shocked face) We'll sure check it out later.

Taeyeon: Yeah. (With a 'say no' eyes)

Aunt: Okay. Enjoy the party. (Smile and walk off)

Taeyeon: Hmm... (Look at Wooyoung) I'm hungry. Bye~

 

Taeyeon grab some food. Then, Wooyoung come next to her. He brought drink for her.

 

Taeyeon: Thank you. Perfect timing.

Wooyoung: You're welcome.

Taeyeon: wearing these heels is driving me crazy. This short dress. Haish!

Wooyoung: First time?

Taeyeon: Mmm! (Nods)

 

suddenly... Their name for the couple session.

 

WooTae: Huh?!

Taeyeon: Did you?

Wooyoung: No... Aunty must be the one. haih. Sorry.

Taeyeon: Hmm....

Wooyoung: Let's go. (Hold Taeyeon wrist and slightly slip his hand into her hand. He smile)

 

 

Host: Well, the coupe session is only for 30 minutes. As you guys know, the best couple will win a trip to Paris! Now! We'll start the game.

 

Tiffany who saw WooTae holding hands and being together.

 

Tiffany; Aish! Stupid Wooyoung!

 

WooTae last until the final round. There only two couples from 10 couples.

 

Taeyeon: It's kinda fun! I love this game! I would do anything to go to Paris.

Wooyoung: Really? I'll support you then.

Host: Now this game is kinda tricky since it's the final. Now, the girls will be wearing blind folds. They will need to find their mate among the group of guys. The staffs please help them wear the blindfold.

 

After they wore the blind folds...

 

Wooyoung: Hwaiting, Tae!

Taeyeon: Mmm! Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting!

 

The game started. Taeyeon starts finding Wooyoung among the guys. The smell of their cologne making her dizzy. She feels that she can't find Wooyoung. Suddenly, she accdentaly stepped on a guys shoe. His cologne is just she like it. She had the feeling that the guy is Wooyoung. She holds his hand and he lead her to the stage. When, she open her blindfold, she got it right while the other couple is wrong. She jumped and laughed. She is so so so happy until she accidentaly jump at him and hug him making he hug her too. People clap their hands. They request them to kiss.

 

Taeyeon: Huh?!

Wooyoung: Tae?

Taeyeon: I-...

Wooyoung: Sorry.

 

Wooyoung kiss her forehead making she's shock, but not angry. Without a reason, she's not angry. And Wooyoung felt so happy and warm with her presence. Is it love? For just a few hours, and they fell in love?! OMG! What will happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun: Can I borrow your phone?

Yonghwa: Sure. Here you go.

Seohyun: (Calling Sunny)

Sunny: Hello?

Seohyun: Unnie...

Sunny: Seo- Seo- Hyun?

seohyun: Yes, unnie. Are you okay?

sunny: Yes. is it true you're marrying Kyuhyun?

Seohyun: Look like it. My mom is going to force me no matter what happens. I don't want to marry him. Unnie, are you okay? Are you sure?

Sunny: No... Not really. Please keep this as a secret. I'm having Kyuhyun's baby. It's 3 weeks.

Seohyun: Unnie...

Sunny: Anyway, be happy.

Seohyun: Unnie!

 

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT

 

Yonghwa: What happen?

Seohyun: Sunny unnie... (Cry)

Yonghwa: Hyun...

Seohyun: I can't marry him! really really can't marry him!

Yonghwa: Hmm? Can you tell me?

Seohyun: It's secret, okay?

Yonghwa: Mmm!

Seohyun: Sunny unnie is having Kyuhyun's baby. 3 weeks! (tears)

Yonghwa: Hmm... what to do?

Seohyun: I can't marry him. Sunny unnie should! I know that he wanted the same thing!

Yonghwa: How?

Seohyun: i don't know... (Sad)

Yonghwa: We shall think about something later, okay? Don't worry.

Seohyun: Thank you.

Yonghwa's Pov: why did I care about her so much? Is it love? No way! It just been a few hours! But... Ahh!!! It's too stressful!!!

 

to be continue