Happy chaos

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

OMG! My two chapters got deleted :(( and now i have to write it all over again >< if you have read chapter 3 and 4 then it's ok... i'm on my process of writing the 5th one... so sorry for slow updates... i'm a bit busy >< thanks for coping up with me :)


 

Ryeowook POV

I was really nervous during the ride, I don’t know how to react with this overwhelming feeling, and the things that my mom said to me awhile ago.

“Honey, whatever decisions you make, as long as you’re happy, remember that I’m always here for you. YOU ARE VERY PRECIOUS TO ME. It’s about time that you decide on your own and not just go on with the flow of the river. Remember that I love you and will always be proud of you. Always wear this necklace to remind you of me, wherever you go, ok?” My mom told me while we bade farewell to each other.

“Mom, why is it that you’re like saying goodbye. We will still see each other. I’ll come visit you often and call you.” I said

My mom just smiled at me faintly and then kissed me goodbye.

I really can’t take of the worry that’s in my heart while I’m thinking of what my mom told me and her expression, like… she’s saying goodbye… for good. Something is off and I can’t put up what it is so I just played with the necklace she gave me.

I was pulled back into reality, when I felt the car came to a stop and the manager saying that we’ve arrived. I gathered my things and followed him to the elevator.

We stopped at the 12th floor and the manager knocked at a door at the far end. I can hear my heart pounding when I heard footsteps approaching us and someone opened the door revealing a boy with brown hair.

 

No One’s POV

“Leeteuk-shi, this is Kim Ryeowook, your new member, please take care of him. You don’t have any schedules for tomorrow by the way.” The manager said as he helped Ryeowook put his things inside the dorm.

“Yes manager-hyung, thank you.” Both Leeteuk and Ryeowook bowed while they bade goodbye to their manager.

Then Leeteuk turned his attention towards the short boy infront of him. Ryeowook noticed the attention he was being given, so he decided to take interest with his fingers, playing with it. Leeteuk just chuckled and pinched the boys cheek earning a small blush from the boy.

“Don’t worry.” Leeteuk chuckled, “we don’t eat humans.” He said with a wink which made Ryeowook blushed furiously and Leeteuk pulled him to a room which he presumed as the living room.

When they entered, Leeteuk introduced Ryeowook to the rest of the members.

The people in the living room all went quiet and stared at Ryeowook for quite some time.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Holy crap! They picked a high school boy to be the new member?! Is the management that crazy?! What have they been thinking?! I said to myself while looking at the kid infront of us. After some time of staring at him, I stood up and approached the kid who looks like talking to the ground and begging it to open up and swallow him.

 

Ryeowook POV

Omo! Why are they staring at me like this? Ummaaa! Please help me… what will I do? I prayed as I continued my staring-battle with the people in front of me. Then one of the guys sitting on the floor stood up and walk towards me.

“W-What do you w-want?” I stammered as I walked backwards while hr approached me. I didn’t notice the wire behind me, so I tripped and fell -first on the floor. I winced and looked up which is a very bad idea because I suddenly came face to face to the boy. He stared at me then said “Kid, are you sure you’re on the right room? Tell us your friend’s room number and we’ll send you there.”

Kid?....  Kid?! This punk called me kid?! I suddenly stood up which startled him and walked a little bit away from me. Maybe he’s afraid that I would bite him >.<

“I am not a kid!” I squeaked. And the punk raised his eyebrows and smirked at me. “I’m already 19 years old!” I said while looking at him with a smirk as I watched how his smirk disappeared and how his eyes turned as big as saucers.

 

Kyuhyun POV

19? This guy is older than me?! I thought while I continued staring at him with wide eyes.

No One POV

There was a long pause while the others continued looking at the 2 people in front of them. It was suddenly broken by a laugh, which came from no other than the diva of the group – Kim Heechul – Siwon stood up and approached Kyuhyun, who is still dumbfounded and dragged him away from the small male and pushing him down to sit down.

“Well everyone, this is Ryeowook-shi and he will be part of our group from now on.” Leeteuk said as he pulled Ryeowook in front of him for the other members to have a look at him.

“I’m Leeteuk by the way, and you can call me umma.”

“I’m Kangin, do you work-out often? You’re little.”

“I’m Heechul, nice meeting you.”

“I’m Yesung, and this is Ddangkoma” said Yesung while pointing at his turtle

“I’m Hangeng, and I’m Chinese, you want some Beijing fried rice?”

“I’m Siwon, are you a Christian? If you’re not, I can convert you.”

“I’m Shindong; do you know how to cook?”

“I’m Donghae, and I like you! You’re cute and I think you’re nice!”

“I’m Eunhyuk, are you a good dancer? I really like dancing!”

“I’m Sungmin, and I like you too! You’re as cute as me!”

“I’m Kibum, and welcome to the group.”

“I’m Kyuhyun, are you sure you’re older than me? You look younger.”

“We also have two members who are Chinese and they are part of our sub group which is Super Junior M, they are Henry and Zhoumi, you will be joining that group by the way.” Stated Leeteuk in which Ryeowook nodded

 

Ryeowook POV

I guess I’ll enjoy it here, the other members are very nice and I think they’re fun to be with J

“Hey” the guy from awhile ago said

Aish, this kid!

“I’m older than you, you should respect me and call me hyung.” I stated

“No, I won’t call you hyung, you look younger than me anyway.” Kyuhyun stated and smirked at me

“Kyu, Ryeowook will share room with you, please help him fix his things.” Leeteuk stated and gave us a smile

“WHAT?!” 


i might add pairing by the way ^^ and there may be some death??? hehe... see ya all ^^