not again >

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

 

I was falling… falling down… and I was screaming… shouting for help, but nobody seems to hear me… I closed my eyes as I wait for my body to collide with the ground…

 

BANG!

 

I woke up with a start and I was immediately thrown forward… my head would have collided with the sit in front if not for Sugmin-hyung’s fast reflex…

 

“Oh my God! What happened?!” I heard Heechul-hyung cried behind me…

 

I was still in a daze and I can feel a headache pushing its way through my brain…

 

“Wookie… hey Wook, are you ok?” I heard Sungmin-hyung calling my name… I looked at him and saw the worry in his eyes, same goes to Donghae-hyung and Kyuhyun…

 

“W-what happened?” I said as I pulled myself together and ignored the throbbing pain in my head

 

“I-i… I think we hit s-something…” I heard Leeteuk-hyung replied from the front

 

I heard gasps and saw them going out of the van… I followed them but was stopped by Hangeng-hyung…

 

“Just rest there, we’ll just check it out…” He said and gave me a reassuring smile

 

I meekly nodded and rested my head against the seat… I was about to drift off to sleep when I felt someone sit beside me…

 

“Who was it? What did we hit?” I asked not opening my eyes thinking that it was probably one of my hyungs…

 

I felt a hand touching and caressing my face… I was about to ask again when I notice something… the hand is cold… very cold… like it belonged to a dead person…

 

“H-hyung?” I called out but I received no answer…

 

I opened my eyes and looked outside the van… I saw that all of them are outside… I still feel the thing sitting beside me… I slowly turned my head towards it and got the shock of my life!

 

It was the lady awhile ago!!! How did she follow me?! She was looking and staring at me and I saw her smirk evilly… her hand made its way towards my face and started caressing me…

 

“W-who are y-you? W-what do you want?” I stuttered, she just continued looking at me and wait… what is that look in her face? Longing?

 

“The one you saw awhile ago is not me my dear… someone or something is after you… look after yourself… and you should wake up now dear… wake up now… she’s coming”

 

Before I could speak… I saw her grimace and she opened her eyes wide and let out a blood curling scream.

 

I covered my ears with my hands

 

“Stop! Please stop!” I shouted at her as she continue screaming and the pounding in my head increases…

 

SCCCRRRRREEEEECH!!!!

 

“Wookie!!!!! Wake up!!! Wake up!! Come on!” I heard someone calling my name and I squinted my eyes and looked around to observe my surroundings…

 

I saw that we were still in the van and the loud sound I heard was because of the van suddenly coming to a halt… I saw the members looking at me worriedly… I immediately sat up still trying to even my breathings which caused them to be shocked…

 

“Did you see it?” I asked them… and I can see the worry increasing at their looks

 

“W-Wookie… there’s no lady here… you’re just dreaming….”

 

Heechul-hyung said as he caressed my cheeks and made me lean on him

 

“Hyung, are you sure it’s alright for us to go and continue with the park? I don’t think Wookie is in good condition to go…” I heard Shindong-hyung asked Teukie-hyung

 

“I think you’re right…” Teukie-hyung said… and before he can continue what he was supposed to say…

 

“NO!” I shouted which shocked the members

 

“I’m ok… please…” I said as I whimpered in Heechul-hyung’s embrace

 

“But Wookie…” Siwon started

 

“No… I’m fine… I’m really fine…” I smiled assuring them I’m fine… but deep inside… I was bothered… I just heard them sigh and I knew that I won this time…

 

“Ok fine, we’re going to go there… but if we see that you’re not ok… we’ll go straight to the doctor… do you get me?” Teukie-hyung said looking at me

“Neh hyung” I said with a smile and Kangin hyung continued to drive to the park….


i'm really so sorry...

 

i got busy with my training 

 

and the result for our bpard exam just came and yeah... i passed :P

 

so now they were rushing me to go and make my resume so i can get a job... XD

 

anyway, here's a chaper for you guys... and i know it's really messy coz i was sleepy when i worte it... ut i hope you still like it :)

 

hugs everyone and Butterfly kisses :*