New Year Celebration

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

Today is New Year's eve, Jiyong and I will go to his mother's house. He is driving silently.

"Are you okay?" He nodded. I hold his free hand and chuckled. I can sense his nervousness so I massage his arm. Thankfully, he smiled then kiss my knuckles.

Then, we arrived. His mother welcome us. I'm surprised when I saw Jessica at the dining area, she is Jae's latest leading lady.

"Oppa, I finally meet you." then she kissed Jiyong's cheeks. He just smiled a little. Aigoo, he is shy.

"Dara, it's nice to see you again. From now on, call me Aunty Jin."

I nodded and smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm good." then she look at Jessica. "Sweetie, this is Dara, your brother's beautiful girlfriend." I felt my cheeks burned. So, they are siblings.

"Annyeong." she kissed my cheeks. "I heard so much about you." Did I hear her right? Though she is smiling, I sense sarcasm on her voice. So, I warned myself to be careful, she is definitely have something angst against me. I silently sigh. I hope nothing bad will happen tonight. 

I smiled back at her. She must not notice my uneasiness towards her. "Advance congratulations on your movie with Jae. You looked good together."

I saw surprise on her eyes. Maybe she did not expect that I will said that to her. But that's the truth. She smiled again. "Thanks."

Then, we start to eat. After a while, Aunty Jin's husband arrives. His aura shows kindness. I am happy because I know Jiyong is happy too though he doesn't say anything but his face shows it. Later on, Jiyong and I decided to leave. We will still stroll the city tonight. And will watch the fireworks when 12mn comes. Like any normal couples do. I giggled. I am excited.

"Why?" he asked.

"Let's also go to bar tonight."

"No."

I pout my lips. "Why?"

"Many boys will be there, I don't want them to appreciate you."

I groan. "But you are with me, I don't care about them."

He smirked. "I am a selfish man."

I looked at him with pleading eyes. It's his turn to groan. "Fine." I laugh. 

After a while, we starts walk around on one of the streets of Gangnam district. This night is so lively. Everyone is happy. Suddenly, I remember Jessica.

"Ji..." he looked at me. "It seems your sister don't like m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter