Official

His Beautiful Distraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

"Merry Christmas Everyone!" Aunty Eun Joo shouted. It's Christmas eve and we are at YG Sanjangnim's house. 

"Hon, don't shout too much. You're pregnant in case you forgot" He reminded her. We laugh.

"Cheers!" SeungHyun said. Bom is with us too. They are now officially dating each other and I am happy for her.

I heard Jae groan. "Why?" he is beside me. And I am in between him and Jiyong.

He sigh. "I am only free until tomorrow. And the day after that, I will be back to work."

I giggled. "I guess you should be thankful because last year, you only have hours to spend Christmas with us."

He chuckled. "You're right." he pinch my nose. "By the way, my latest movie is almost finished.. " he groan again. "The producer said that on the red carpet, I should walk with my leading lady."

I smiled "That's fine. I heard she is a new actress." He nodded. "I saw the teaser, you looked good together."

He smirked. "Jealous?"

I grinned. "Of course!" He just laugh. Then YG Sanjangnim called my attention. I groan when I saw a teasing face. 

"Ssantokki, is it true that your dating someone?"

I gasped. All of them stares at me. "Who told you that?"

He shrug his shoulders. "From a rumor." 

I groan again. I looked at Aunty EunJoo. "He is not busy? He still have time for that."

They laugh. Well, except on Jiyong. He is on his usual silent mode. 

"Ssantokki, just answer me. Is it true?"

I scratch my chin. I am now nervous. He can tell if I am lying or not. 

Suddenly, Jiyong stand up "Everyone, listen." we looked at him, he is serious. He let out a big sigh. My heart starts to pound hardly. Will he do what am I thinking right now?! "Stop harassing Dara on her lovelife. Because she already have me." he said it like as-a-matter-of-fact tone. If seriousness is not in his face, I would probably laugh.

But SeungHyun did it for me "That's not romantic."

Jiyong glare at him. "Hyung, it's none of your business. And..." he smiled wickedly "me, being romantic is exclusively for Dara's eyes only." 

I felt my whole face turned red. When I looked at Bommie, she just wink. 

YG Sangjangnim chuckled. "Finally...I thought the both of you will never tell us about your relationship."

I am surprised. I looked at Aunty EunJoo, Jae and SeungHyun. They are smiling. So, they know. I bow my head. Relief filled my whole being. 

Then, Jiyong sat. He hold my hand and smiled a little. I knew that like me, he is also felt relief. 

After a while, Jae first bid goodbye as he will still meet other actors to celebrate Christmas. 

He kissed my forehead "Take care Jae." he pout his lips. I laugh. "Take care Oppa."

He smiled "That's better." he looked at Jiyong. "Just...take care of Dara."

Jiyong nodded and Jae patted his shoulder.

Later on, SeungHyun and Bommie also says goodbye. "Oppa, take care of Bommie." he nodded then kissed my forehead. Bommie and I embraced each other. "Merry Christmas, enjoy." 

She smiled. "You too."

Jiyong just nodded at them. YG Sanjangnim sigh. "So, the four of us left."

Aunty EunJoo giggled. "Then, the two of us after these two left."

I smiled then looked at them. "I'll just go up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter