You're Not Looking Hard Enough

[REQUEST] Maybe Later~

 

“Yeoreum?” You looked up, surprised to hear your name, only to feel your heart skip a beat.

 

“Yeah,” You slowly got up, feeling your cheeks redden as he smiled at you. “What’s up?”

 

“I need your help…I need to find someone.”

 

“Oh? …Who is it?”

 

“A girl.”

 

“Oh. Well…ok…”

 

You followed him down the hall, through a door, and down another hall. 

 

“So, what does she look like?”

 

“Hmm. She has long hair, and she’s really pretty. She stands out of the crowd, I guess you could say.”

 

“Really? Then why do you need my help?”

 

“Ah, I just do. You’re my best friend; you help me with everything, right?”

 

“I guess?”

 

“Heh.”

 

He held open the next door for you, leading you outside, and then to another building. 

 

“So, this girl…do you like her?”

 

“Yup! Very much, actually. My heart’s starting to beat faster the closer we get…”

 

“Wait, so you know where she is already?”

 

“So maybe I lied…”

 

“Then why am I here?”

 

“Just follow me, ok?”

 

“What’s she like?”

 

” She makes me laugh. She listens to me. She’s kind of weird, sometimes. She’s…amazing.”

 

The two of you climbed a flight of stairs, and another, and another.

 

“Here we are!”

 

He opened yet another door and you walked in. It was a dance studio? An…empty…dance studio.

 

“Ok. Seriously. What’re you doing?”

 

“Look; we found her!”

 

“There’s no one here!”

 

“You’re not looking hard enough.”

 

He stood closer to you, grabbing your shoulders and pushing you closer to one of the mirrored walls.

 

“See her yet?”

 

“It’s just you and…me…?”

 

“Ahh, but I’m not looking for myself, silly.”

 

You turned around, unsure of what to say. 

 

“Y-yah. This isn’t funny…”

 

He leaned in closer, and you felt your pulse skyrocket.

 

You closed your eyes, unable to move anywhere because of the wall behind you.

 

Then, after a few seconds of anticipation, you felt fingers squeeze your nose, before a hand grabbed yours.

 

“Heh, maybe next time~”