The promise...

Change for a thing called LOVE

Ji Yeon's POV

Seung Ho sat next to me without a greeting.

"Ya! Why don't you greet me?" I got angry.

"Should I?" He said with an innocent face. What a fake person!!! How can a nice person become bad and rude so fast like him, who sitting next to me right now?

Seung Ho's POV.

I saw ji yeon at the hallway. Honestly, she is pretty and cute but i don't care about the girl much. She's not my type anyway. Why do the girls of this class always look at me like an alien?
It causes me a lot of troubles!!!!

-----------------------------------------

Hyomin's POV

I have just taken Ji Yeon to school and then received a call from my mom.

" Yoboseo omma???" I picked up.

" Are you free tonight?" My mom asked.

" Yes omma! What's wrong?"

" Good! You gotta get ready for tonight because we're going to take you to meet someone"

" Dae? But who will I meet?" I was surprised"

" You will know soon but not now!"

" But omma..." No answer. Who is that guy??? But I gotta go shopping_my favourite hobby.

Joon's POV

I 'm at the Shopping Centre now! My mom had called me to buy some nice clothes. Who is that important person anyway? Maybe that's the person who I have to married in the future. Geez. This is the 21st century, not the 18th,19th century anymore, people can be free in marriage. My parents are modern people, they won't do that!!! :D.

Wait... Is that the girl who danced with me last night??? Gotta say "Hi" to her.

" Hi beauty! Miss me?" I'm standing next to her with the cutest smlie ever.

" Hey... You are the guy who danced with me last night right?" Thank to god! She still remembers me!

"Good memory! Are you going somewhere, aren't you?"

" Yes i am! How do you know?" She was surprised! What a beautiful girl!

" Just guess from my situation!" the cutie smlie again.

" Sorry!!! I gotta change my clothes now! Would you mind?" She's afraid. How cute!

" Yes, sure. I gotta go now. See you next time."



It's a few minute left to the appointment. I'm so excited to see the person I will meet. But I wonder why Seung Ho can go with me? He's so annoying.

" Hyung... Who are you going to meet???" he kept asking that silly questions about 20 times.

" I.DONT.KNOW. How many times do I have to tell you?" I tried not to say it loud.

" I don't know too!" That innocent and anoying face make me want to hit him!

" You two be quiet! they are coming." Right after mom said, someone opened the door. My heart started to beat fast.

Hyomin's POV.

Our family (including Ji Yeon) finally arrived to ----- restaurant! Suddenly, my heart started to beat faster when come into the room.

" Anyonghaseo! Long time no see!" My father said. I stood out of the room and be surpried at the one who is sitting in there.

" Dae! Have you seen my sons?" The old man stood up to greet my father." They're Joon and Seung Ho"

" Anyonghaseo. I'm Joon. Nice to meet you" Joon stood up and greet my parents.

" Anyonghaseo! I'm Seung Ho" So do the next guy.

" Yes. Let's meet my two girls! Come in girls." My father told us to come in. Oettokae???

" Anyong haseo! I'm Hyomin. Nice to meet you." I gret their family.

" You???" Joon was surprised.

" What a pretty girl. Have you seen her before?" his mother asked. What a silly boy.

" Dae? Ah... Never mind" Phew... That was closed!

" Anyonghaseo. I'm Ji Yeon. hyomin is my sister!" ji Yeon came in and greet but...

" YOU????????????" Both of Ji yeon and Seung Ho said. I bet that they khow each other.

" You two know each other?" My mom asked.

" Yes. We are in the same class" Ji Yeon answered sincerely. "He is the guy I have told you this afternoon." Ah! Now I know.

" All of you let's have a seat." joon's father told us.

---

After having dinner, the parents want to say something to us.

" We are here today to tell you something that relates to your future. When Joon and Hyomin haven't born yet. We have a promise that our first son and girl will be maried with each other. And now it's time to keep that promise. This is the opinion of two families so you must do it."

" WHAT????????????"

____________________________________

Author comeback!!!

Plz support me!!!