Change for a thing called LOVE

Change for a thing called LOVE

  In the night club,

 Joon is being surrounded by a lot of y girls in a V.I.P room. Everyone is caressing him as a king but he feels so annoying.

"Oppa~~~ Why didn't you call me last night? You had promised" A girl asked.

"Oppa~~~you have a date with me tonight! Why didn't you come?" Another girl rushed into the room angrily.

"He is busy now. Don't you see?" A girl yelled at her.

"Oppa... She yelled at me" the girl pretended to cry.

"OMG... Everyone out please!!! It's so loud here!!!" Joon couldn't take anymore then he let everyone out.

"Knock knock.." Hara was behind the door.

" Please come in." Joon sat back to the saloon.

"Oppa!!! Come and dance with me." She came in and pulled Joon to come out with her

" Okay Hara. I have to relax now!!!' He said and left the room.

 

 On the dance floor, there was a girl dancing at the center of the dance floor. She moved to the music ily. The guys around asked her for a night but she rejected by an attractive smile. Then Joon came and started pay attention at her by a skillful dance. After that, they danced together and made the club hot than ever. Hara looked at them annoyingly. Finished the dance, Joon suddenly kissed the girl and made everyone amazed. 

" What's your name?" Joon asked when they finished a long kiss.

" Hyomin, queen of the club" she winked then left the club after gave Joon another short kiss.

" How y she was!" Joon thought in his mind.

-----------------------------

 

 Ji Yeon's POV

 It's morning everyone!!!! I had a good dream last night. Today is the first day at school after a long summer with food and play. Now I have to go to school!!! SO BORING!!!

" Park Ji Yeon... I heard you sceamed something!!! Get everything done before I come up there." hyomin unie yelled at me.

" ..." I didn't want to reply

" I am coming!!!" She is getting here!!! OMG... Gotta do everything faster.

" Ji Yeon ssi... Have you done?" Hyomin asked suspectly. Phew... That was close.

" I'm done unie. Let's go!!!" Gotta pretend to her

 

 Finally, I got to school. Say goodbye to Hyomin unie and I go to the class. The boys are looking at me amazingly, the girls are looking at me jealously. Of course, I have changed my hair. It looks so nice. I'm the most intelligent student at school so that everyone knows me.

"Reengggg..." the bell rang. OMG... I will be late if I'm not faster.

" Ouch... That's hurt." I have crashed to someone.

" Are you okay?" the guys I have crashed to asked with a woried voice.

" ..." I couldn't talk anything since I have seen his face. Everything of him is so perfect. The eyes are big, his nose is high and...

" Are you alright? Why are you so hurry?" He's still worried about me. Wait... that's true... I was late!!!

" So sorry!!! I gotta go. Bye!" I said goodbye to him and as fast as I could, I tried all my best to run to the class!

" Park ji Yeon?" Teacher is calling the roll.

" Yes...s...s I'm...m... he...re...e...' I started to gasp.

" That was close for you. Take the seat." I'm back to my seat.

" And now, I want you to meet your new friend." New friend??? Who's that?

" Anyong!!! I'm Lee Seung Ho. Nice to meet you." OMG... That's the guy I had crashed to.
 The class started to talk. The girls must like him very much.^^

" Silence everyone!!! He has the best report in our school. Even his is better than Ji Yeon's" What??? Did I hear it wrong??? What's me place now?

" Take the seat next to Ji Yeon, Seung Ho!" Teacher said to him." Let start the lesson."

" One more question, teacher. Who's Ji Yeon?" That Seung Ho made me going crazy!!! Everyone knows me even the principal. How embrassing! He will not be my type man anymore!><

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey reader.

This is my first chap!!!

Please support me!!!

It's a little short TT^TT