Chapter 2

Girls, Dreams, Money

 

"YOU WHAT NOW?!?" I heard Lime scream waking me from my too short rest. "What did you do this time?" I asked sitting up. "Want to tell Alice what you did?" Lime asked turning to Yooyoung. "NO!" Yooyoung yelled, causing the other girls who were somehow still asleep to stir. "Fine.. I guess telling you is the right thing to do.. I.. I.." Yooyoung mumbled. "WHAT'S THAT?!?" she yelled pointing at the ceiling before making a dash for the door. "She knows we saw her right..?" Lime asked me looking at the door Yooyoung had just escaped out of. "Yea.. Guess she really doesn't want to tell me." I replied.

 

-------------

Yooyoung's POV

 

*2 hours earlier*

"Yooyoung, it's for you!" Alice yelled to me from the door. "Who is it?" I asked skipping over to the door as she walked back to the bed.   "You two have a nice chat." she called over. I opened the door to see Jongup, my arch rival and first crush Jongup, standing outside. "Sorry about my friend, she's really tired.." I nervously said closing the door behind me so the girls couldn't hear us. "Its okay," he emotionlessly replied. "K.." We stood there for a few extremely awkward seconds, he wouldn't say anything and kept his eyes anywhere but my face. "So.. Did you have something to say to me or what?" I impatiently asked getting ready to turn around and head back into the room. He held out his arm to stop me from leaving. "Don't go.. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out.." he finally said. "I don't think that's a good choice." I replied surprised by his question. "Why." he asked. "Well seeing as our bands hate each other.." I started. "Hate is a strong word, don't you think? I'd say we just really really don't like you guys." he said. Blushing I turned back to the door, "I gotta go, the girls are probably wondering why I've been out here so long." "Wait." he said putting a hand on my shoulder before quickly pulling it away. "Just.. Good luck.." he said before turning and walking away with a smirk on his face, leaving me blushing and confused.

After a few deep breaths I opened the door and went back inside the room, where the girls, as I expected, were all already asleep. I quietly closed the door and tiptoed over Yoonjo and Nara who were asleep together on the floor and climbed into bed beside Lime. I closed my eyes ready for a long awaited sleep when I felt something poke my side. I opened my eyes to see Lime wide awake sitting up beside me a questioning look on her face. "Ugh." I sighed, bracing myself for the flood of questions she obviously had in store for me.

 

*Current time*

"Phew," I sighed, stoping to rest after running down the hall. *I don't think they saw me run out. I did a good job distracting them.* I smiled to myself. "Now where am I?" I asked myself aloud. I went to turn around and go back the way I had come from when I heard voices coming from the room to my right. *Who could that be? It's the middle of the night too.* I peeked around the corner to see B.A.P on a makeshift stage in an empty ballroom. 

"Come on you guys, let's try it again from the top. Jongup don't sing so high this time, Himchan stop messing around, and Zelo I know it's past your bedtime but try not to fall behind." Yongguk yelled. *This guy has no heart for his team.* I sighed, "Poor Jongup, he doesn't deserve this.." I mumbled to myself. "Why not?" someone behind me asked, causing me to jump. "Lime!" I yelled turning around to see my friend stand not even a foot behind me. "What? I got bored.." she said. I took one last look at the boys before grabbing Lime's arm and dragging her with me away from the door and behind a plant. "Someone's got a case of the lov..." Lime started to say when I quickly covered with my hand. "No I meant poor guys." 

"BREAK!" I heard Yongguk yell. I took my hand off Lime's mouth and grabbed her hand. "Shh, let's go before someone sees us." I whispered. "Why are we whispering?" a voice whispered in my ear. I gasped. "Jongup?! What are you doing here? How did you find us?" I asked. "Well first of all my group is practicing in this room, second I heard you scream, and third this plant is not big enough for even one of you to hide behind." he said smirking. "What.. Us spying? No way.. What's that over there!?!" I yelled pointing behind him and ran. "She knows we saw her right?" Jongup asked Lime. "Yea.. Don't worry about it.." Lime replied starting to walk down the hall after you. "Jongup get back in here, stop messing around, break ended 5 minutes ago!" Yongguk yelled. "Coming!" he called back. 

I peeked around the corner to make sure no one was there and tiptoed back to the plant. I could see Yongguk making sure everything was perfect, the voices were on key, no one was messing around, and the dance steps were all right and perfectly sycronized. Our group never did everything in one day, one day we would practice the song, the next day the dance, and then ran through it together a few times. "Maybe that's why they always win.. But they need breaks, otherwise they are going to get worn out." I mumbled to myself. *Wait, what am I doing? I need to stop talking to myself and go back to my room. I bet the girls are awake by now* I yawned and shook my head and started walked back to the room. I stopped in my tracks when I heard the one voice I didn't want to hear.

"Hey look it's one of the wannabes." Yongguk laughed. "Why are you talking about yourself?" I smirked. "BURN!" Zelo said coming out of the practice room. "Zelo!" Yongguk yelled, not breaking his evil stare at me. "Sorry.." Zelo replied, kicking the floor and turning to walk back into the room. "If you don't mind, I have to leave loserville now." I said breaking free of Yongguk's stare and making a run for it.

 

------

"Yay, she's back!" Lime shouted as she hugged me, not even letting me get even halfway in the door. "What, I wasn't gone that long." I replied breaking free of her grasp. I looked around the room to see the girls eating room service breakfast in pajamas. "Hey where did you get that Ara?" I asked, noticing the mug she was drinking from. "Gift shop," she answered with a shrug not taking her eyes off the TV. "There is a gift shop!? We need to go!" Lime exclaimed grabbing my arm. "Not now, I think I'm gonna lay down." I said yawning. "Are you okay?" Ara asked. "Yeah, just a little sleepy is all." I replied. "I think our little Yooyoung likes a boy." Nara said, "The look in her eyes proves it." I stood there with my mouth hanging open. *How does she know?!* "Speaking of which," Lime began but I quickly moved to cover with my free arm. Flustered I quickly moved to cover myself but my mouth move faster then my mind, "No. I don't like any boys right now. Especially not Jongup if that's what you're thinking. Thats stupid. You would be wrong of you thought that. Hahahaha.." *Oh no.. I can't stop talking!* 

"Wait you.. What..?!" started Ara. "YOU LIKE JONGUP?!?" Lime shouted easily pulling my hand off. "Really Lime?" you glared at her. "What?" she asked. "Don't play dumb!" I replied elbowing her in the side. "No need to worry, he don't like me." I nervously said waving my hands at them. "That's not proper grammar Yooyoung." Nara commented. "Let her be. What does it matter who she likes?" Yoonjo spoke up. "Although I always thought she would end up with Youngjae.." she added. "Hey!" I yelled. "Me too," Lime said. "Same," Alice added. "Ugh," I sighed. "What? You two would look really good together." Nara said. "Not you too! You guys are all insane." I sighed laying down on the bed. Ara stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Nara asked. "I need a walk," she replied not looking back. 

"What's gotten into her? I've never seen her snap like that.." Lime asked but no one answered. Just then there was a knock at the door. " Someones at the door." I announced. "No duh," Alice said standing up to go answer it. "Can I help.. Yooyoung it's for you." Alice said walking away from the door without another word. I sighed and rolled off the bed and walk over to the door. "Hey  Jongup,what's up?" I asked. "So.. I was thinking.." he paused. "You were thinking, and..?" I asked. "I was thinking that.. Maybe.." he studdered. "Ugh, you are taking forever, just tell me." I rolled my eyes. "Ok, ok. I just wanted to know if you would want to hang out with me tonight.." he finally managed to say. "Yeah, sure." I said.  "Meet me in the lobby at 5, and make sure my band doesn't see."

I turned and walked back into the room with a smile on my face. "What did he say?" Alice asked. "He asked me to hang out tonight.." I replied. "You have a date?!" Lime yelled. "No, we are just hanging out.." "It's totally a date." Nara butted in. *A date. I have a date with Jongup.* The thought made me blush. "Poor Youngjae.." Yoonjo commented. "Shut up." I said putting my hands on my hips. "Wait till Ara finds out, you're so dead." Lime said. "Oh right, what am I gonna do?" I said biting my lip, I really would be dead if she found out. "We will cover for you." Alice said. "Really? Thanks guys!" I exclaimed jumping up and down. "That's never going to work. Ara knows everything." Yoonjo said. "Come on, let's pick out your outfit before Ara gets back!" Lime said ignoring Yoonjo as she started to dig through their bags.

"What are you girls doing without me?" We all gasped and turned to the door.

"Ara?" Lime and I said in unison. 

"Told you." Yoonjo smirked.

______________

A/N: Hey readers! The main character is still going to be Alice and the story is still going to focus around her but there will be side stories told by the other characters throughout. Also it's a bit of a process getting chapters up so I apologize if it takes a little to update. 

Im also working on revising a story I wrote about a year ago to post on here. If youre a SHINee or WonderGirls fan please look out for it!

-Iluvminho12