2

Baby Don't Cry

3:11 PM

The bell rings as Kyungsoo makes it out of class.

Hopefully Jongin actually keeps his word and will be there waiting for me, thought Kyungsoo.

It's thursday, and Kai promised to go over to his house.

Kyungsoo inhales a breath, and is excited to see Jongin leaning on his bike, blowing into his hands due to the cold weather. He quickly walks over to the younger, smiling.

"Hi~ You ready to go?" Kyungsoo asks, unlocking his bike.

"Yessir~" Kai playfully responds as he unlocks his own bike as well. They ride in silence, but both are okay with that since they are just fine with each other's presence. It's a quiet journey from school to Kyungsoo's house, the air chilly and the sun shining. Kyungsoo smiles as he remembers when Jongin and him used to go outside during Autumn, jumping into the leaves his mom had just raked. They would then run away screaming, leaving Kyungsoo's mother laughing.

"Hey, Kyungsoo hyung, can I ask you something?" Kai blurts out, interrupting Kyungsoo's thoughts.

"Oh, sure."

"Well...I got acccepted to this dance school and-"

"MWOH? Since when could you dance? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know...I just kept it to myself since I thought I wasn't good enough. Anyways, I submitted an application, and I got accepted. I'm planning on going there for college in 2 years, but that would mean leaving you behind and-"

"Jongin-ah, don't let me hold you back. It's okay, we can talk through the internet and stuff, right? I think it sounds like an amazing idea, and you should show me your dancing sometime," Kyungsoo shows a weak smile; trying to hide how he really feels. He honestly felt really happy and excited for Jongin, but he would miss him so much when he would be gone. Hell, he can barelly go a weekend without seeing the younger, how could he for over 4 years? Maybe even longer.

"Hyung...Thank you. For everything. Even though I'm not leaving soon, just know that, okay?" Jongin grins as they get off their bikes and go into Kyungsoo's house.

6:56 PM

"Kyungsoo hyung~!!" Kai shouts from the bedroom.

"What, Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo asks coming in from the bathroom.

"Can I spend the night? Like we used to when we were younger?"

"Oh, sure. Do you have clothes and stuff?"

"Mhm, I brought them incase you said yes," Kai laughs and smiles, picking up his backpack to go shower.

Kyungsoo chuckles at Jongin, already being prepared because he knew he would say yes. He walks over to the closet, bringing out more pillows and an extra blanket, because it would get colder at night.

12:34 AM

"So, truth or confession?" Kai suddenly asks while they were sitting on the floor eating chips.

"What?"

"Come on, Hyung! It's like truth or dare, except instead of dare, you tell a confession," Jongin explains while munching on some Lays.

"Ohhhh, okay. I pick...truth," Kyungsoo says, waiting for Kai's question.

"Okay so...Have you ever stolen anything?"

"One time when I was about, what? 10 or 11? Yeah I went into the store and stole some candy. That's it."

"OHOHO SINCE WHEN WAS KYUNGSOO SUCH A BADASS."

"Shut up, Jongin. Now truth or confession?" Kyungsoo asks.

"...Confession."

"Go on..." Kyungsoo waits about five seconds until he blurts out,

"I liked you in Freshman year."


LALALALALAALALALALALALALALA.

HI.

A little update for you guise (:

WoahwoahwoahWOAH. WOAH. Slow your roll. Kyungsoo and Kai aren't going to get together that quick, I haven't even gotten to the part where Kyungsoo sees D.O. while listening to music.

This fanfic will be about 10-15 chapter I think. I don't know actually. T_T

Unintentional cliffhanger? Luls sorry.

I ship Kaisoo so hard yo.

THE SHIP THAT WILL NEVER SINK.

image

tumblr_m7d4wnOcF81rnl3so.gif