1

Baby Don't Cry

3:21 PM

"Godammit," Kyungsoo curses under his breath as he quickly turns around and walks where he came from. He can't get the image of what he just saw out of his head.

His best friend, Kim Jongin (better known as Kai), was just making out with ANOTHER girl. Third one this week. Kyungsoo is a year older than Kai, often babying him, making sure his tie is on right, or that he did his homework; you know, the things that mothers do. Even though the older hates to be seen as a mother, it works. It works to keep his feelings hidden.

He has been madly and desperately in love with Jongin since he joined his study group. His brown eyes to his perfect plump lips, everything just made Kyungsoo go crazy. So, he decided to get closer to the boy, and long story short, they got close. Jongin and Kyungsoo were best friends since Freshman year, and it's stayed like that all the way until present time, Junior year.

The doe-eyed boy kept walking the other way, nearly running out of the school (he would, but that is obviously against the rules to run in the halls), until he finally made it down the stairs and out the gate.

How could he forget? Kyungsoo thought as he got on his bike, going home.

Him and Jongin were supposed to go over to the older's house to do homework, play video games, etc. The basic schedule when his best friend comes over every thursday. But, apparently swapping spit with some random was more important. More important than the friend who would bring him breakfast in the morning when he was running later. The friend who would finish the younger's homework from last night without even Jongin having to ask. And most importantly, the friend who was at the hospital everyday with him when he got a coma from a car accident, in which his parent's died. Obviously Kai is slowly forgetting Kyungsoo, and soon not seeing the younger boy every thursday would be a normal. All of these thoughts rushed through Kyungsoo's pounding head as he reached his house.

3:32

He unlocked the door and went in, not expecting anyone to be home since his parents get home in the evening. He goes into the kitchen and starts to peel a banana, when his phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hyung~ Where did you go? I thought I was supposed to come over today!" Kai says cutely while Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. His thinking from earlier still has his head aching.

"Oh, sorry Jongin-ah. I couldn't find you so I just left," He lies through his teeth.

"It's okay Kyungsoo hyung~! And if you were wondering, I was gone making out with this super hot chick, and man she could ki-"

Kyungsoo hangs up the phone before he can start crying. He runs upstairs to his room, abandoning his snack.

He quickly grabs his iPod and puts in headphones. He puts a track on repeat and at full volume and lays on his bed.

(A/N good idea to start playing Baby Don't Cry right now xD)

 

Don't wait anymore please

Take my heart instead

 

Kyungsoo buries his head into his pillow as he lets Baekhyun and D.O.'s voice calm him.

 

If I were a different

And if I had a passage in comedy

I would set fire to all the changed wounds you and he made

Baby don't cry, tonight

 

He feels his heartbeat going back to normal.

 

After the darkness has lifted

Baby don't cry, tonight

It'll be like nothing ever happened

You will never become a bubble

In the end you don't have to know

So baby don't cry, cry

For my love will protect you.

 

The song comes to an end and Kyungsoo stops the music. He sighs deeply as he gets up, and goes to take a shower.

 

6:32 PM

Kyungsoo just finished his homework, and Kai never cared to call him back, not that the older was hoping (well maybe he was, just a little bit).

"Kyungsoo~ We're home!" He hears his mom shout out, signaling that she and his dad just got back from a long day at their boring jobs, typing away in cubicles.

"Hey! I made kimchi spaghetti so you guys can eat that! It's still warm too~" Kyungsoo says back.

"Oh thank you Kyungie~ We were starving~ Love you~"

He smiles at his mom's response. He is a Momma's Boy. How could he not be, his mom always babying him (like he babies Jongin), so is Kyungsoo just not supposed to return the favor? After all his parents have done for him, shouldn't he do stuff as well? That's what he thinks, so he makes sure to always have dinner ready for them by 6:30 (He's been reading the Rachel Ray cookbook recently and is trying out some recipes). Plus, his parents know about him being gay and his gigantic love for Kai, so he owes them for being so understanding.

 

10:32 PM

Kyungsoo has just finished applying his night time mosturizer when he hears his phone "ding"

New Text Message:

From: Jongin-ah

Hyung~ Are you made because I didn't get to sleep over?

Please forgive me~

Next thursday, I promise!

Sweet dreams. MUAH<3

I love you, Kyungsoo hyung!

Kyungsoo sighs, he at staying mad at people. One time one of his close friends, Sehun, spilled bubble tea on his new computer, yet he only stayed mad for about 4 minutes.

You better promise, Jongin-ah!

Love you too, and goodnight.

He presses send, and wonders what it would be like if Kai said "I love you" in more than a friend way, but then he shakes his head, knowing that will never happen, and switches off the light and goes to sleep.


Hello to whoever reads this o;

Longest first chapter I have ever written *claps*

ANYWAYS, yeah. Kaisoo obviously.

One of my fave OTP's.

How's the chapter? (;

MOMMA'S BOY KYUNGSOO<3

Kai you lol. Why you forget Thursday? Well boo you, .

LOL JK.

Jongin is a y beast but all shy and cute on the inside, so we'll let it slide.

Update soon <3

iloveyouwhoeverreadsthiskaybye.