Bittersweet Love||Kyuyoung

Sooyoung's A Genie | Oneshot Request Shop

A/N: I am retoasting this because I feel that even though I failed miserably on this oneshot...I at least tried my best.

Yayyy g0ld st*r 4 m3!!11!!!


Title: Bittersweet Love

Rating: P-Gee

Pairing:  (Sooyoung&Kyuhyun)

Warning: I am a mean person

Summary: "Did you ever love anyone before me?" Seohyun asks. "Of course not!" Kyuhyun says as his mind drifts off to memories of Choi Sooyoung. What was she doing today?

bittersweet love

 

It was a seemingly peaceful day for the Cho's. Wake up, eat, make out, lay down. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Seohyun as they layed on top of a blanket under the comfortable cool shade of a tall tree.

 

"Kyuhyun?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Did you ever love someone before me?"

 

"Of course not..." Kyuhyun sighs as he lets his mind drift off into the memories Choi Sooyoung had left. I wonder what she's doing now with out me...


 

Meanwhile in a cramped apartment in the heart of Seoul, Choi Sooyoung is trying to catch a minute of sleep before she has to leave for her shift at a garment factory. Jessica should be here already! Kids don't take of themselves when they're this young! Thoughts cloud Sooyoung's mind as she prepares to leave for another long day at work. Even the old tight springed mattress is starting to look inviting to a delusional Sooyoung. Sooyoung hasn't been able to sleep for weeks. It's your fault this happened! You knew he was getting married! Sooyoung smiles as she hears the door open. Hopefully it's Jessica here to take care of little newborn Heeyoung. If it isn't Jessica, Sooyoung is going to have a huge fit.

 

"Hey! Sooyoung! Get out here!" Jessica shouts from the cramped dining room/kitchen.

 

"I'm going to be late!!!" Sooyoung shouts as she runs out into the kitchen hoping that Heeyoung is still sleeping.

 

"You have mail! And look where it's from!"

 

Sooyoung looks down at the rose colored envelope.

 

"I swear, this better be enough money for Heeyoung to go to co-" Sooyoung's voice falters as she begins to read the card. It's an invitation.

 

You are invited

To the wedding of Cho Kyuhyun and Seo Joohyun.

 

Come to the East Seoul Grand Park for food and drinks.

 

Starts Saturday the 18th at 3:00.

 

Sooyoung's breathing stops. She looks at the date on her calendar. Jessica, as if she's almost telepathic, smirks.

 

"It's Friday, the 17th. You need to go!!! What can I do to convince you stay here today?"

 

"I need the money to buy more formula for Heeyoung!"

 

"I'll give you the money of three days worth of wages! Please I'm begging you!" Jessica drops down her knees and looks up at Sooyoung with a pout.

 

Sooyoung sighs loudly and nods. She knows she's going to loose her job anyways. Once, Sooyoung was rich, but it all changed when she met Cho Kyuhyun. Unfortunately, now he's getting married. I don't know if I can bear the pain of seeing him with Seohyun. Maybe I can tell him about Heeyoung...maybe then he'll send some type of support...

 

Jessica hands Sooyoung her prescious credit card and smiles. "Use this to buy yourself a nice dress. Show that bastard what he's missing out on!"

 

"He's not missing out on much, I've gained weight ever since I had Heeyoung. I may as well just wear a dress I already have..."

 

"NO! He's probably going to be acting like some rich scumbag and I don't have enough time to play along..." Sooyoung's voice trails off.

 

"Fine, don't get a new dress, just please attend the wedding and tell him. That's all I ask of you."

 

"Whatever, he'll probably be busy. I'm just going to go to see what Seohyun is wearing."

 

Sooyoung trudges back to bed hoping for a few more hours of rest, but memories are filling up her tired brain.

 

It had all started out when Kyuhyun the Elite had introduced Sooyoung to his socialite friends. Changmin, Sungmin, and Siwon. She was not introduced with a formal introduction Kyuhyun had introduced her only as a lover. Changmin scoffed. Sungmin rolled his eyes.

Siwon told Kyuhyun to go to church.

But even if all of his elite friends weren't nice to Sooyoung, they still harbored romantic feelings towards her. Each and every one of them showered her with affectionate gifts. Of course, Kyuhyun was the only one she'd ever share a bed with.

To Sooyoung, she thought that Kyuhyun and her were living a romantic life filled with champagne and chocolates. No one ever mentioned to her once about Seo Joo Hyun.

Unfortunately, Kyuhyun had to choose loosing his inheritance or Sooyoung, and the obvious choice was the inheritance. Sooyoung bawled her eyes out.

It was then that she began to have weird food cravings. No one in their right mind would pour a cup of salt mixed with sugar into their cold cucumber soup. Sooyoung found herself in a love triangle between the bathroom where she'd go to puke every morning and the barbeque resturaunt where the waiters were warned whenever she'd walk in.

Jessica finally told Sooyoung to take a pregnancy test when Sooyoung had returned from the bathroom after her tenth time going there. Jessica was the one who held onto Sooyoung when Sooyoung looked at the results in horror. Jessica was the one who promised to make life comfortable for Sooyoung and her baby. Jessica was the one who wanted to get revenge on Kyuhyun. Jessica was the one who hid her feelings for Sooyoung. Besides, they were only friends.

Seohyun was a nice girl. Little did Sooyoung know that Seohyun had harbored hatred for Sooyoung when Sooyoung had scored higher on her exams than Seohyun in highschool. Sooyoung had met Kyuhyun during an award ceremony for the exams.

Seohyun thought that Kyuhyun belonged to her, after all, she had made sure to try to represent Kyuhyun's ideal girl at all times. As she saw Kyuhyun's new relationship with the girl who came to the prestigous school through a scholarship, she began to grow jealous. She knew that she had to win Kyuhyun some how.

She then learned of her father's close relationship with Kyuhyun's father. It was then that she begged for an arranged marriage between her and Kyuhyun. Her dreams came true.

Sooyoung contemplated whether or not cutting off all of her connections with her baby daddy was a good thing. She watched silently as everyone around her seemed to be getting involved in romantic relationships.

When Sooyoung finally gave birth to a healthy baby girl, she knew something was wrong. She had no father, no support. Jessica volunteered to be the father to the baby. Sooyoung was grateful, but she missed Kyuhyun's sweet words. She just wanted to relive their last romantic night together.

Dreams don't come true.

 

 

 

"Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" Jessica shouts as she shakes Sooyoung furiously.

 

"Oh- what? Is everything okay?"

 

"It's Saturday...and you aren't even ready yet! It's 1 in the afternoon. Hurry up and let me get you dressed! I bought you a nice dress for you to wear this evening- just in case you and one of Kyuhyun's friends hit it off."

 

"Please don't mention Kyuhyun's friends to me right now. How about we see that dress..." Sooyoung lets her voice trail off. She is beginning to regret Jessica ever talking her into going to the wedding.


 

Kyuhyun yawns. He's bored of greeting the guests at the doorway. It's not that he doesn't find weddings fun, it's just, he doesn't want to get married. More specifically, he doesn't want to get married to Seohyun. He hopes that Sooyoung will come, he does hope that he got her adress right. If I asked Seohyun to send Sooyoung an invitation, she would've thought that I'm cheating on her. Aish, I just hope Seohyun doesn't recognize Sooyoung. Hopefully she won't get mad at me for inviting my ex-lover.

 

"Ah, hello Mr. Wu hyung, nice seeing you here today," Kyuhyun greets. He hopes that he doesn't appear to disengaged in the whole wedding fiasco.

 

"You look lovely Ume noona," Kyuhyun smiles as he waves to his Japanese friend.

 

"Ni-" Kyuhyun's voice falters. There is Sooyoung. Choi freaking Sooyoung. She is wearing a rather short plum colored dress that is made of pure silk, antique flower designs are stitched into the fabric. Her hair is up in bun that is placed gorgeously on the side of her head.

 

"Hello Kyuhyun," Sooyoung says simply.

 

"We're going to talk as soon as the wedding finishes."

 

"Where should we meet?"

 

"Hmm...right here. The guests will be in the party area. Just follow my lead after the ceremony finishes."

 

Kyuhyun stares at his hands and wonders about what Sooyoung has been doing- or what she wants to do.


 

"You're late," Kyuhyun smirks as he embraces Sooyoung deeply.

 

Sooyoung pushes Kyuhyun away.

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi," Sooyoung smiles.

 

"Don't you mean Kyuhyun oppa?" Kyuhyun laughs. Sooyoung laughs to. Boy, Sooyoung missed Kyuhyun's laugh.

 

"Let's go somewhere private," Kyuhyun says in his most gentlemam-like voice he can muster.

 

He takes Sooyoung by the hand and leads her off into what looks like a small private garden. The garden is guarded with huge hedges as it's walls. Inside many rare and delicate flowers grow. Right now, they sway in the soft breeze of music and party.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa," Sooyoung begins to say but she quickly hesitates.

 

"It's okay, you can tell me anything, I promise I won't tell anyone," Kyuhyun puts on his signature smirk.

 

"Don't faint then. You're a father."

 

Kyuhyun's mouth drops.

 

"MWO!?! SEOHYUN'S PREGNANT!?! WHEN DID WE EVER HAVE-"

 

"No you idiot, YOU GOT ME PREGNANT!" Sooyoung screams.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's mouth starts to dig it's own grave.

 

"Oh my...I'm sorry..."

 

"She's a girl and her name is Heeyoung. That is all I wanted to tell you."

 

"Well, let me tell you this, I am not going to leave you working at a garment factory for minimum wage. I promise to support you."

 

"I feel like there's a catch to this. I am not doing anything ual with you."

 

Kyuhyun sighs loudly. I'm a father. I'm a father. I am a father. Why am I making promises I can't keep?

 

Sooyoung starts to cry. She lets her tears fall. Kyuhyun doesn't have the heart to touch her cheek. He doesn't understand, did he use protection? Well...yeah I guess I used protection MOST of the time...except for those two Fridays and those five Sundays and of course, every Monday and Wednesday.

 

Suddenly, Sooyoung feels Kyuhyun wrap his arms around her.

 

"Sooyoung, my dear love, Seohyun have never registered for a marriage certifcate yet...I know that I might get disowned for this, but I want to marry you. Not Seohyun. I don't care if I have to start over. I am already a sucessful businessman, and you know it. I love Sooyoung, I really love you."

 

"I..." Sooyoung's voice trails off.

 

"You...?"

 

"I l-love you Kyuhyun!"


 

While Sooyoung and Kyuhyun are supposedly in privacy, Seohyun and Jessica look at a small T.V screen. There, they have a nice cozy view of the garden.

 

"You gotta be kidding me! You didn't get a marriage certificate yet!?!" Jessica gasps.

 

"I-I thought he was going to be a jerk to her! He said that he never wants to have a baby with anyone!" Seohyun exclaims. Inside though, she knows.

 

"We have to stop them. I love Sooyoung! I am the one who acted as a father towards Heeyoung!"

 

"Just wait...I'll think of a plan, I promise Jessica, I promise," Seohyun smiles. I'm sorry Sooyoung, but not everyone can have a happy ending.