Whispers||Yesoo (SooyoungXYesung)

Sooyoung's A Genie | Oneshot Request Shop

A/N: This is my first oneshot since I have decided to revamp this shop (that's my nickname for it otllll) And, of course, in my warm welcoming spirit, I decided to do a Yesoo fic first!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?


Title: Whispers

Rating: Gee

Pairing:  (Sooyoung&Yesung)

Warning: You may barf rainbows afterwards

Summary: Yesung is always whispering and Sooyoung never seems to hear. Of course, when Sooyoung finally hears what Yesung is saying, it all starts to make sense.

whispers

 

 

 

It was always the tradition for the SM artists to walk down the stage with each other at the end of every SM Town Live. This year, SM Town had been particularily tiring for Sooyoung as she recently started getting creeped out by the way Yesung keeps whispering to her.

Now, Sooyoung usually doesn't mind when someone whispers to her...BUT WHEN THERE ARE A GAZILLION PEOPLE SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS IN A CROWDED SPACE AND YOU'RE WEARING EAR PLUGS AND SOMEONE WHISPERS SOMETHING TO YOU- YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HEAR IT!!!

Sooyoung had tried so SO many times to convince Siwon to man up and tell Yesung to stop whispering to her! Siwon on smirked at Sooyoung and laughed. Wasn't Siwon a Christian!?!

"I love you," he whispered into her ear.

 

 

Sooyoung almost dropped to the floor dead.

 

Unfortunately for our romantic heroine, Yesung ran away before she could say anything back. Yesung knew that finally Sooyoung had heard and he knew she wouldn't accept his feelings. So, our not-so romantic hero fled the scene. He hoped he'd never have to encounter Sooyoung again.

 

 

"Now I feel like a jerk, oppa," Sooyoung confessed to Siwon as she idly played with her hair.

 

"You should buy him a gift...you feel what I'm saying?" Siwon patted Sooyoung's back.

 

"Something that'll make him loud..." Siwon let his voice trail off. Little did Sooyoung know that Siwon was actually thinking about y underwear and...well, we won't get into anymore details, but let's just assume that he's more than he seems.

"Thanks oppa! I know what to get him!" Sooyoung smiled after a long hesitation.

"No problem! Just call me if you ever want a friend to talk to!"

»

At the store, Sooyoung was given weird looks. She knew in her heart though, that a plastic toy microphone would deffinately help Yesung project his voice. Now all that Sooyoung wanted to do was to hear his husky laugh and get him to shout at her.

Shouting sounds bad...I like it better when it's called "projecting your voice". But is there a line between projecting your voice and shouting? I guess I'll never know...

«

Yesung opened the door with an amazed look on his face. Why would Sooyoung be in front of his door? Wasn't he already creepy enough?

"Umm...hi...oppa? I just wanted to give you this gift...so...you can confess your love to me..." Never had Sooyoung wanted to hide in a corner so much in her life than right then.

 

"Oh! A gift! Lemme see!" Yesung grabbed the bag out Sooyoung's shaking hands and pulled out...a toy microphone.

 

It wasn't any toy microphone though.

This toy microphone could let you record things and distort your voice. That would be a perfect gift for an immature 8 year old. And, of course, Yesung felt like an immature 8 year old.

"Project your voice and say you love me!" Sooyoung shouted. A ripe tomato would have looked pink against the red blush on Sooyoung's face.

 

"I.....LOVE YOU SOOYOUNG!" Yesung screamed into the microphone.

 

He then proceeded to press the recording button and continued to repeat the 4 words. Finally, when Sooyoung started clapping her hands Yesung pressed the "STOP" button and placed the microphone on his nice cushiony recliner chair. Unfortunately, we all can't be graceful angels, and Yesung's pinky finger slammed hard on the "DISTORT" button.

 

"i...LOVE....YOUUUU....SOOYOUNGGG!!!!" the microphone blared out.

 

Sooyoung fell onto her knees and began to laugh at how weird Yesung's voice sounded.

Yesung stood there for a minute just listening to his distorted voice and finally let out a little laugh. It was a small laugh at first- a chuckle- but it quickly spread into a boisterous, jolly, santa-like laugh.

 

Yesung had been laughing for almost 5 minutes and Sooyoung just sat there on the ground admiring how great his laugh sounded.

 

"I love you too oppa," Sooyoung winked and kissed Yesung's forehead. Yesung touched Sooyoung's philthrum and smiled.

 

They stood in an embrace for what seemed like forever until Yesung gave Sooyoung a small peck on the lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Siwon, of course, sat comfortably in front of his computer, watching the little "security" camera he had installed into Yesung's room.