Um, too creepy to find a suitable title...

Fingers

Oh dear lord. His fingers in that gif..../dies in creepy hell


 

It took Kevin awhile to stop his staring.

But as he watched those fingers play, he found himself unable to look away.

Kiseop’s fingers moved gracefully over the keys of the grand piano. The sound of “Obsession” on the piano filling the large room.

Kevin wasn’t paying attention to the song, just the player’s fingers. Those long, beautiful fingers.

Kiseop was in his own little world, focusing only on the music and not aware of the eyes on him. He hummed along with the song until it ended.

“Kiseoppie that was so good!”

He looked up when he heard Kevin’s voice. He was leaning against the side of the piano, his head resting in the palm of his hands. Kiseop wondered how he hadn’t noticed the blond sooner.

“How long have you been there?” Kiseop asked, his cheeks brightened at the compliment and the shock of being watched for so long.

“Normally when someone compliments you, you say thanks.” Kevin said but smiled nonetheless.

“Sorry. Thanks.”

“It’s fine. I’ve been here for a while. Did it bother you?” Kevin asked.

Kiseop quickly shook his head, his long fingers brushing through his hair. “No, you just surprised me. It’s okay, really.”

Kevin sat next to him on the bench. “Mkay. Can you play another song? Just for me?”

Kiseop blushed slightly at the closeness. “Yeah, what song would you like?”

“Take me away. Is that okay?”

He nodded. “You’ll sing, right? Just for me?” He copied Kevin’s words.

Kevin replied with a smile and a nod. “Sing Hoon’s part with me. I like your voice.”

“Sure.”

As they sang and Kiseop played, Kevin was lost in the way his fingers moved over the keys. Earlier when Kiseop brushed his hair with his fingers Kevin wished that it was his hair that was being brushed by those long fingers. Kevin managed to focus on the words he was singing rather than falling off into his own thoughts. His listened to the music and Kiseop’s voice. His brain was focusing on long fingers with silver rings. His voice, of course, sang along to the tune.

When the song ended, Kevin clasped his and Kiseop’s hands together, shocking the older man. Kevin’s heart raced with just the simple touch. He wasn’t at all sure why he loved Kiseop’s fingers so much. He liked the way they looked and felt. His fingers fit perfectly in between Kiseop’s.

Kiseop noticed Kevin staring intently at their hands but he didn’t know that his fingers were what Kevin was really staring at.

“Kevin? Are you okay?”

“Hm?”

“I asked if you were okay.”

“Oh,” Kevin blushed. “Yes. I am.”

“Do our hands look nice together?” Kiseop asked, giving Kevin’s hand a slight squeeze.

Kevin nodded. “They do.”

“Hey! You two come on, we have to preform soon!” A voice shouted from behind them. The owner of the voice walking off as soon as he said what he needed to.

Kevin sighed and stood up, still holding on to Kiseop’s hand. Like hell would he let go until he needed to. Kiseop understood that he was held captive so he didn’t attempt to let go.

.~.~.~

Kevin hated seeing Kiseop’s fingers, tangled with someone else’s. It made his blood boil. It wasn’t like AJ had to hold Kiseop’s hand. He could have held someone else’s. Why did it have to be his Kiseop’s?

He glared when he saw AJ whisper something in Kiseop’s ear. Their fingers were intertwined now. Kevin wanted to karate kick AJ away from Kiseop. Hell, he would want to kick AJ even if he wasn’t touching Kiseop.

Kiseop was his.

Kevin sighed. He acknowledged that his last thought was creepy, but oh well.

Kiseop smiled at AJ, his dark eyes slightly hidden behind his blond and black bangs. He looked back at Kevin, seeing that Kevin was looking in their general direction, he waved his long fingers.

Kevin smiled and waved back. Kiseop beckoned Kevin towards him with one long teasing finger. Didn’t he know that Kevin was addicted to those fingers? Is he trying to tempt him?

“What is it?” Kevin asked Kiseop once he reached him.

Kiseop held Kevin’s hand without asking. Kevin linked their fingers just like he had done earlier when they were sitting at the piano. “You seemed lonely. Can I cheer you up?”

Kevin nodded. “Of course.”

Kiseop chuckled. “You agreed so quickly. It’s like you’re wrapped around my finger.”

Kevin smiled. “That doesn’t sound that bad, actually.”

Kiseop gently brushed Kevin’s blond bangs away from his face with the tips of his finger. Kevin blushed and finally realized that AJ had left once Kevin showed up.

“Then consider yourself wrapped around my finger.”

.~.~.~

Kevin lay in the arms of Kiseop, gently playing with his long fingers. They were pretty much wrapped up in each other. After such a tiring day of dance practices and interviews, all they could do was relax in bed.

Kiseop watched with amused eyes as Kevin played with all ten of his fingers. He gently kissed behind Kevin’s ear.

“Do my fingers entertain you?”

Kevin smiled. “They do. Don’t you know how much I love your fingers?”

With his free hand, Kiseop trailed his long fingers down Kevin’s side, along his hip, then back up. “Really? How much?”

Kevin kissed every fingertip and smiled. “A lot.”

“Why do you like my fingers so much?”

“I like how long they are. Whenever you play piano or pretty much do anything with them, they look graceful. Is…is that weird?” Kevin asked, turning his head to look at Kiseop.

“Do you like my fingers more than me?”

Kevin rolled his eyes. “No, it’s just an added bonus.”

“Then no, it isn’t weird.”

Kevin giggled a bit. “If I fancied your fingers more it would be weird?”

Kiseop nodded and kissed Kevin’s lips. “Yeah, but you don’t so it’s fine.”

“But you know…I’m way better than just my fingers, right?” Kiseop whispered in Kevin’s ear seductively.

Kevin hummed. “Don’t tease me.”

“Never.”


Yeah...I'm gonna...go work on an actually update cuz this was just weird for me to write....yeahhs Why can't I write something good?