No one touches the camera

Our First Memory

"Saenggilchuka oppa!" Everyone froze when they heard her squeak.

"JinRi?" Suho asked as he turned around to see her standing at the front door dressed in a short and tight mini dress with 6-inch heels making everything suddenly feel awkward.

"Sorry I was late, I got caught in traffic," she pouted as she strutted to Suho and gave him a squeeze. (XD i forgot how to spell squeeze for a few seconds there)

Hyuu, I didn't even get to give him his first birthday hug, Haeri pouted sadly as she lowered her head. Kris who hid in the closet noticed her saddened expression and immediately said something, "Um, hey, so let's go to the living room." He grabbed Suho's arm dragging him away.

"What are you doing here?" Jinri sneered as she walked up to HaeRi.

"Woman, this is her house," Lay and BaekHyun both said at the same time as they walked to HaeRi.

"Wha..., oh okay then, I guess you can stay here," she sighed blowing on her nails as she started walking away.

"What is that supposed to mean," Lay angrily said grabbing JinRi's wrist harshly. "You weren't even invited. How'd you even get here?"

"Gwenchana, everything will be fine," Baekhyun went to HaeRi's side comforting her.

"I have my ways, I mean I am Suho's girlfriend," JinRi announced loudly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here!" Kai said out loud as he stormed over to JinRi, Lay, Baekhyun, and HaeRi.

"Calm down JongIn," Taemin whispered loudly as he chased Kai.

"Uh, I'm here for my boyfriends birthday. What else," JinRi scoffed crossing her arms.

Kris who noticed that they started arguing left the crowd of people to stop them. "What are you guys doing?" He hissed when he finally reached them.

"What is she doing here?" Kai asked annoyingly as Taemin held him back whispering something to him.

"Guys," Kris said warning them. "You can go over there," he calmly told JinRi as she stood there watching them all argue.

After she flaunted away, Kris said angrily, "Alright, we all gotta let this go. We can't ruin the party we all worked hard on just because of her. We've gotta try to just go with it. Especially you Kai." Taemin patted Kai's back as he deeply sighed hanging head lower. "Now just go and try to have fun. Lay and Baekhyun go and get the cake," Kris instructed them before he looked at them all again and left.

"Gwenchana Kai," HaeRi said rubbing Kai's back. "Just try to have fun," she gave him a small smile.

"Mianhe noona," Kai apologized as he looked up.

"Ani, ka (go)," she said smiling again.

"Kaja (let's go)," Taemin gave Kai a reassuring smile as he led him back to the living room leaving HaeRi standing alone.

"HaeRi-ah!" Haeri looked up and saw Key rushing towards her. "What are you doing over there alone? Come on," he motioned her over with two drinks in his hands.

"Mm, jamkaman (wait a minute)," she replied as she closed the door and turned around with a small frown on her face.

"Waeyo, what happened. Is it JinRi?" Key asked as he noticed her aura. She slowly nodded frowning more.

"Gwenchana. Come to Kibummie," Key sighed as he opened his arms for a hug.

She slowly made her way over, but then was hugged by JongHyun instead.

"Yah! Jonghyun! You er!" Key yelled as he kicked Jonghyun out of the way.

"Yah, come on guys, what are you guys doing? It's time to sing!" Minho's deep voice was heard above the loud cheering.

"Kaja," Joinghyun cheerfully said dragging Haeri to the living room with Key following them behind.

~~~~~~~

After they finished singing it was time to open the presents. Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, and Chanyeol quickly made their way over to Haeri dodging the guests here and there.

"Noona! Noona!" Baekhyun excitedly said.

"Guess what we did!" Chanyeol finished also excited.

"What..." she was cut off by Lay, "We just distracted JinRi so she wouldn't be able to talk of interact with Suho."

"Yeah, it was pretty funny," Chen laughed as he remembered the small, but funny things that happened. "Kai's taking care of her right now. And Taemin"

"Bwuh?" Haeri said surprised.

"Are you mad?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun pouted cutely before she could look.

"A..ani," she stuttered immediately feeling guilty.

"Haeri! Come here!" Haeri looked up and saw Suho sitting on the couch next to Luhan and Sehun while Taemin was trying to calm Kai down who was distracting Jinri. HaeRi quicklky made her way to Suho's side as Sehun scooted over for her.

"Annyeong noona," Sehun smiled as she sat down next to him and Suho.

"I knew I saw you before, you know that. I saw you in Suho's pictures," Sehun nodded as she explained.

"Yeah, I was on a really long vacation you could say," Sehun smiled cutely.

"Alright, I want to thank everyone who came here today to celebrate and to those who couldn't make it. I also want to thank my friends for taking their time to do this for me (etc, etc, etc). I would also like to personally thank EXO, SHINee, (etc, etc) and my best friend, HaeRi," Suho finished smiling to her as he held his hand out to her. HaeRi happily took his hand and stood up bowing a few times before she smiled up to Suho.

~~~~~~

(After opening presents)

"Oppa! Did you like the present I got for you?" JinRi squeaked as she squeezed herself in between HaeRi and Suho making Luhan fall onto the floor.

"Hyung!" Sehun immediately got off the couch to help Luhan.

"HaeRi, is there chicken for dinner?" Onew asked as he walked over to Haeri.

Haeri happily nodded ignoring JinRi, "Of course there is. Follow me, I'll show you."

~~~~~~~

Suho watched as HaeRi left with Onew and became sad again. He hadn't been able to talk to her alone ever since he arrived because of JinRi and the guest.

"Oppa, do you want to go out tomorrow? I can clear my schedule out for you. Anything for you," she batted her eyes quickly as she placed her hand onto his shoulder.

"JinRi, we need to talk," Suho sighed as he took her hand off of him.

"What's wrond oppa?" Jinri asked innocently.

"We broke up a while ago, and we're not getting back together," he said as he placed his head into his hands.

"Wha..what? You're breaking up with me?" Jinri whispered as her lips trembled.

"Jinri, stop with your acting. It's getting old," Suho said disgusted.

"Alright then. You're going to regret that you ever dumped me Kim JoonMyun," Jinri stomped out of the party angrily.

"Finally, I thought you would never get rid of her," Kyungsoo came out of the hallway. "Now go after HaeRi," he smiled.

~~~~~~

"Thank you for coming everyone!" Haeri shouted out as everyone left while she threw away leftover trash.

"Well, noona it's getting kind of late and we gotta head out," Chen quickly said as he escaped through the door with Lay right behind him.

"The guys gotta get their sleep," Kris winked at HaeRi before he ushered the rest of EXO out the door except for Suho.

"WAIT! I gotta say bye to Noona!" HaeRi heard Baekhyun shout from outside. She poked her head from behing the living room wall and saw Kris run back for Baekhyun who got dragged away, but quickly yelled out, "Bye noona! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Or not! Have fun cleaning!"

"Babo!" Kris loudly shouted as he got Baekhyun into the van.

~~~~~~~

"Haeri-ah, gomawo (thank you) for everything," Suho said as he looked at a picture of her and him when they were 5.

"Ah, it wasn't much. I thought it would be better, but it didn't go the way I thought it would," HaeRi answered calmly now that the party was over.

"Was it because of Jinri?" Suho asked turning around to look at her. She nodded in reply. After a few minutes of awkward silence, he made his way to the couch after grabbing his new polaroid camera. "HaeRi, come sit with me. Take a break."

"To be honest, JoonMyun," Haeri only used his real name when she was serious. "I couldn't stand it when you were with JinRi. She was a great girl at first, but I think she got jealous of our close relationship. It...it," she was about to confess to him, but he cut her off, "Let's take a picture."

He held the camera as they sat on the couch ready for the snapshot. She quickly counted down in her head having a major war in her mind as her heart beat furiously. Should she do it or not? Now or later? What if later never came? She suddenly got nervous and clasped her hands together while a bead of sweat slid down the side of her face. 3... 2... 2 1/2?

"Haeri, look here" he quickly said making her divert her attention towards him.

 

CLICK!

Their lips met when Haeri turned her head to look at Suho just as the camera took the picture. Shocked she turned around and madly blushed to herself while Suho calmly took the picture and waved it around.

"Look, it's our first memory," Suho smiled at Haeri as she looked up to see the picture of them kissing. She looked away and blushed again while Suho placed the picture and the camera onto the table. Suddenly Haeri felt Suho lift her chin up. She looked into his eyes while he stared at her. Slowly, he leaned in and placed his lips on hers quickly deepening the kiss, but before he could do more they were interupted by, "Yah, Minho! Kibum! Onew! Taemin! Where are youguys?"

Haeri quickly looked up blushing madly only to see Onew, Minho, and Key, who was covering Taemin's eyes, watching them from behind the wall.

"Kim JongHyun! You stupid er!" Key shouted loudly letting go of Taemin and kicking Jonghyun.

Suho just chuckled while Haeri stuttered, "Were you guys t...ther t..the whole t..time?"

"Ah, mianhe Haeri and Suho, I came back to look for Jonghyun and chicken, but I saw you two," Onew apologized scratching the back of his head.

"And I came to look for Onew and Jonghyun hyung," Minho said.

"And I came to find these babos, but saw you two getting lovey dovey and couldn't help myself since Jonghyun was no where to be found anyways," Key laughed nervously.

"I came to look for everybody," Taemin pouted cutely. "I didn't see anything though!"

"What happened?" Clueless Jonghyun asked as he looked at everyone.

"Alright, let's go now everyone," Key ushered everyone out.

After everyone left and closed the door, Haeri started to say something, but was cut off by Suho kissing her passionately again. This time, she also kissed back deeply.

 

as;dlkfjakl;dfja. So guys, how was that???? Ehh ehh. XD Did you guys like it??? the party part was kinda not what I thought it would be but do spam the comments section! :D I would totally love that! :DD