EPILOGUE

[ONE-SHOT] 7989

[ Would like to recommend that while reading this part, to listen to MYMP's I'd Still Say Yes ]

 

Standing there in the top most part of the building and just looking below her, she can't help but smile. People come and go. Some  so wrapped up with their own thoughts that they forgot to even check their surroundings. So busy with their own lives. No time to smell the flowers, as they say.

 

She looked up the sky. It seems like winter is coming soon. It may be funny but she can even smell the snow waiting to fall.

 

She think back about the things that happened to her few weeks ago.. Even years ago... If someone will say to her that her wishes since  teen years will come true.. She will only laugh about it.. But now.. 

 

"Hey, beautiful." Someone said behind her then strong arms wrap around her. Her heart then starts beating so fast.. As usual.. Whenever he's near..

 

"Hey." She answered back. Trying not to say it with ease. She still feel so nervous around him. In a good way though.

 

"Did I take long, honey? I'm so sorry. Those businessmen are so ridiculously stubborn." Onew said.

 

She turn and face him. And she still feel awe just merely looking at him. The giddy feeling she feels when she sees him, is still there but it's now comes with a warm feeling. 

 

She smiled brightly before answering him. "It's okay, Oppa. I understand."

 

"Thank you." Then without any words he embraced her then said. "I love you."

 

"I love you too." She answered back.

 

Onew look at her intently. His eyes full of love. "I just want ask you something, honey."

 

"What's that?" She asked with curiosity.

 

"If... If I didn't come to terms with myself.. You know.. About me admitting to myself and confessing to you that I love you.. What if it takes another year and months for me to do that.." He said before she stopped him.

 

She put her finger to his lips to stop him for blabbering nonsense. 

 

"Whatever you're trying to say or ask.. I'll not think twice.. Because I'd still say yes." She said then to shut him more up, she kissed him with all her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:  I would like to thank you for waiting for me to finish this one-shot fic.. At the same time, would like to apologise for the long wait. Hope that you're going to still read my future stories.