CHAPTER FOUR: Onew POV

[ONE-SHOT] 7989

He felt helpless. Where did she go?? I badly needed to see her. One minute, she's with me then she's gone. It's his fault this happens! Damn! 

 

"TaeYeon-ah~~" His brain is screaming inside. He tried to call her friends but to no avail they're not answering his call. He knows they know where she is and know what happens.

 

Damn! Damn! He cursed at himself. Blaming himself for being insensitive.

 

"Don't be too hard on your self, Onew. You'll find her and able to talk to her."  JungAh said to him with sympathy.

 

"I feel like a moron." He said full of frustrations.

 

"No. Don't say that."

 

"I really can't help it." He felt so bad at that moment. He can only guess what she is thinking about them right now.

 

He look at JungAh. They've been together before, those times when he tried to deny to himself about what he really feel for TaeYeon. Guilt is eating him now. By the look at JungAh's eyes she remembered those times they fought, all because of what a moron he was and still is. The hurt is still there in her eyes.

 

"I.." Before he could speak, JungAh stopped him. 

 

"Please. It's been years since we broke up. I've moved on. But it seems, until now, you're still a coward in showing her what you really feel." She said in a small smile. 

 

"Yes. I am." He said trying to smile.

 

"Only to her." She simply said.

 

Awkward silence comes between them. "For what it's worth, I'm deeply sorry for everything that happened."  He said.

 

She didn't answer. She just simply looked at him.

 

"I think, this will be the last time we will be talking like this.  As what I said, I have moved on and it seems it's better to stay away from each other's way. For now." She said without looking at him. 

 

"I..." 

 

"I wish you happiness, Onew. That's all. And if she is your happiness, go to her! Show her that you're a man for her." She half-smiled to him. 

 

"Thank you. You too. I hope that you'll find the man that will love you more that you love him." He answered.

 

Then they bid each other goodbye.

 

Now.. He need to man enough to show TaeYeon how much he loves her.

 

He just hope it's not yet too late.