First Day at School Part 2

Did you forget me?

Still the flashback
“Neh?” Tiffany said trying to put a sweet smile on her face.
“Are you sad?” Junho asked while slightly sobbing.
“I’m sad that you are sad Junniee.” Tiffany said staring right into Junho’s eyes.
“Then…” Junho said trying to calm down his sobbing “I won’t be sad okay? I’ll protect you so you will never be sad like I am now.”
Junho started wiping the tears off his face. Then he smiled brightly with a few tears in his eyes at Tiffany.
“Unn” Tiffany said as she couldn’t help but smile as brightly as Junho did.
End of flashback~

Junho’s P.O.V
I watched her hurriedly get the piece of toast I buttered. “Hurry up Junho” Tiffany tried to yell but had a piece of toast in . “Yes, yes” I said quietly while walking towards her. Then at that moment she smiled at me with her eye smile while trying to put on her shoes. I sighed to myself and took the piece of toast out of . “
Hurry up and put your shoes on or else we will be late” I said while walking out the door. I could slowly start to hear her running up to me. “Junniee wait for me!”  Tiffany yelled at me. Heh I might as well do the old trick. I started walking slowly then when she was really close I stopped. She ran right into me. Haha It gets her every time. “Yaah Junho” She said angrily at me. “Haha it gets you every time” I said smiling at her while placing the piece of toast back into . She suddenly looked up at me cheekily and grabbed my arm.  And suddenly smiled widely back at me. “Remember the time when I did the same thing to you and you were holding juice” I said to her while starting to laugh. She joined in and started laughing with me. “Haha yeah I spilt the juice all over your back so we had to go back home to get you changed then by the time we were at school it was 2 period.” Tiffany said while trying to stop laughing but that was useless she was laughing so much remembering what happened to me. She probably still has that picture she took of me with my back soaked with juice.
 “
Haha yeah and the teacher was yelling at us and we had to stay back after school” I said smiling very widely at her while watching her eat the piece of toast. I saw her checked the time with her watch “Hurry up Junniee we are going to be late” she said to be suddenly being serious. She then grabbed my hand and dragged me making my run with her to school. “You really need to set your alarm clock earlier” I said to her while panting really hard. Usually it would take about 10 minutes to walk to this school from her house. We ran and made it in 6minutes. I watched her trying to get some air in to talk. “We made it… didn’t we Junniee? See we aren’t late at all.”
“Well now where are we supposed to go?”


Tiffany’s P.O.V
“Well now where are we supposed to go?” Junho asked me with a smirk on his face. “Umm…” then I saw a notice board that had a map on it. I quickly scanned the map and saw the office. “This way” I said to him while pointing in the direction of the office.

Junho’s P.O.V
Heh this girl. She tried to scan the map on the notice board without me noticing.

Tiffany’s P.O.V

We started walking toward the direction the office was in. I started looking at what was around me. Wow this school is huge. Is it even a school? The flower beds were beautiful they were full of different types of flowers in many different colours. The buildings were so high it hurt my neck when I was trying to see where the top of the buildings ended. There were fountains with cherubs on them, with water coming out of a weird place. The school was very modern but looked very vintage. We then walked past a building that was about 3 storeys high and had very detailed patterns on the pillars that supported the second and third storey. The walls were painted faded beige and the roof was decorated with the school logo. On top of the roof there were very interesting shaped things. Right behind this building there was a huge greenhouse. “Hurry up Fany.” Junho said starting to fasten his pace. I quickly ran towards him jogging next to him to the office.

Junho’s P.O.V
We’ve finally reached the office and we were 10 minutes late. I noticed that Fany was looking at the greenhouse with a lot of interest. “Hello?” Tiffany said being cautious. “Can I help you?” A tall lady with long brown hair asked. “Ah…yes we are the new transfer students.” I said holding Fany close to me. “Ah yes. The principle has been waiting for you please go this way.” The lady said as she pointed us in the direction of the principal office. The principal’s office was down a long hallway which had many painting hung up. Each and every one of them had a gold plaque underneath. We finally reach a room with a double wooden door. Fany and I both look at each other then back to the doors. “Ready?” I said to Fany watching her cautiously. “Yeah.” Fany murmured to me. We both hold one door knob each and slowly open the doors. “I’ve been expecting you.” Said the man. He was wearing a very clean suit and his hair was gelled to one side. “Hello, my name is…” I said confidently but then was suddenly interrupted.
      “Yes, yes hello you are Lee Junho and that girl over there is Hwang Tiffany right?” The man asked confidently.
 Tiffany suddenly straightened her back and took a step forward standing next to me.
      “I am the principal as you should know. I am Mr. Park, but you can call me Mr. JYP because it makes me sound cooler right?” Mr. JYP said showing a bright but cheesy smile.
“Ah okay Mr. JYP nice to meet you.” I said to Mr. JYP
“Nice you meet you.” Tiffany said very softly.
“Great! Nice to meet you both. It is about time you guys get to class or else the homeroom teacher will be quite mad.” Mr. JYP said.
“Boa shii come and show them the way.” Mr. JYP said after pressing a little red button. The same lady we met before came in. Ahh so her name is Boa. She quickly escorted us out of the room and towards a hall way which led to our classroom. It was lucky both of us were in the same class. “You can go in once you hear the homeroom teacher introduce you.” Miss Boa told us.
“Yes, thank you.” Tiffany said smiling brightly at her.
We could both hear inside the homeroom teacher talking “Well students today we have 2 new transfer students take care of them”
Tiffany and I both looked at each other and knew now is the time to enter. I slid to door open and smiled at the teacher. Tiffany slowly walking in after I did.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Junho. Nice to meet you.” I said smiling. Then I looked over to Tiffany.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I am…Hwang Tiffany. I hope we can be friends.” Tiffany said shyly as she slowly smiled.

Tiffany’s P.O.V
Oh no, Oh no what am I supposed to say to the class. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee Junho. Nice to meet you.” I heard Junho say to the class. I slowly looked up at him and saw he was smiling. I am so nervous okay take a deep breath in.
 “Annyeonghaseyo, I am…Hwang Tiffany. I...hope we can be friends.” I said looking at the ground. I slowly lifted my head and smiled shyly. I saw a few people giggle as I scanned the room. Then I saw his face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry this took chapter took so long. Forgive me I will try to update quicker but my brain is becoming blank every time I try to write Sorry D; I wonder who "his" face is ;D well yeah~ Comment some ideas for me~ it would be a lot of help. Thanks for reading~