First Day at School Part 1

Did you forget me?

 

Tiffany P.O.V
I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sor...ry. I will come back for you. You have to wait for me okay? A thin and pale hand reached out for me. Too scared that it would break if I held it too tightly I placed my hand on top of it very gently. I slowly lifted my head and saw a boy about 5 years old. His face was pale and his eyes round and teary. His tears started falling down endlessly. RIIINNNNG RIIIINNNG RIIIIIINNNG I suddenly bolted up in a sitting position on my bed. My dream was so familiar like it has happened before. Who was that little boy in my dream? His face looked so familiar. “Fany ah~ quickly come down for breakfast or else you will be late for your first day at your new school, Junho is already here.”  Umma yelled from downstairs. I suddenly looked at the clock and saw it was 8:00am. Oh no! I will be late. Rushing back and forth I quickly put on my new school uniform and stood in front of the mirror. The uniform was baby blue and royal blue. I wore the skirt at knee length and braided my hair. I rushed down stairs and took a piece of toast . “Hurry up Junho” I tried to yell with a piece of toast in my mouth while I was putting on my shoes. Junho is my cousin and he lived nearby so every morning he is at my place and we always walked to school together ever since we were small. We are practically best friends and cousins. “Yes, yes” I heard him say quietly while slowly walking towards me. I smiled with my eyes at him with the piece of toast in my mouth. He sighed and took the piece of toast out my mouth so I could put my shoes on properly. “Thanks Junniee~” I said smiling widely at him. “Hurry up and put your shoes on or else we will be late” Junho said while walking out the door. I looked at the clock and saw that there were only 10 more minutes until school starts Ahhh! I quickly put on my shoes and ran to Junho. Junniee wait for me!” I yelled at him when I saw him in the distance. He kept on walking slowly then when I was quite close to him, he suddenly stopped and I ran into him. “Yaah Junho” I said angrily but still finding his joke quite funny. Haha it gets you every time” Junho said smiling at me while placing the piece of toast back into my mouth. I looked up at him and grabbed his arm and smiled back. “Remember the time when I did the same thing to you and you were holding juice” Junho said while laughing. I joined in and started laughing back at him Haha yeah I spilt the juice all over your back so we had to go back home to get you changed then by the time we were at school it was 2 period.”  Haha yeah and the teacher was yelling at us and we had to stay back after school” Junho said smiling very widely while watching me eat the piece of toast. I checked the time on my watch and realised there was only 5 minutes left “Hurry up Junniee we are going to be late” I said then I grabbed his hand and made him run with me.


Junho P.O.V
I sigh loudly “Hmm… She is going to be late again.” “Oh dear, what time is it Junho?” Aunty asked me. “I don’t want her to be late on her first day of school. She probably forgot to set her alarm early today again.”  Then at that moment I heard her alarm clock ring. I smiled to myself and grabbed a piece of toast and spread butter on it. At least I can give her this to eat in the morning, last time she didn’t have anything to eat and her stomach was rumbling all the way to lunch. “Fany ah~ quickly come down for breakfast or else you will be late for your first day at your new school, Junho is already here.”  After I few minutes of listening to her rush back and forth upstairs she came rushing down with her hair in braids and her skirt knee length. I should really tell her to let her hair down. But at least this way no one will be looking at her with their erted eyes. I made a promise to her when we were young.

Flashback
When Tiffany and Junho were 4 years old.
The phone suddenly rang at Tiffany’s house about an hour after Junho was dropped off there to play with Tiffany. Tiffany’s Umma picked up the phone. “Hello? Yes this is the Hwang house. Is there a problem?” Tiffany’s Umma’s face started to slowly lose her happy expression and now her face was full of grief and worry. “Ah yes. I should tell him. But I don’t know how he would feel.” She said as her eyes started to get teary. Her voice started going hoarse. “Okay, thank you for telling me. Good Bye.” Tiffany’s mum suddenly walked toward Junho. “Junho, can I talk to you privately? Fany ah can you go play in your room for a while?”
“Okay Umma!” Tiffany said she didn’t know what was happening at all.
Tiffany’s Umma turned to Junho “Junho, I don’t know what to tell you… your parents…your” Tiffany’s Umma said in a very soft tone.
“My Umma and Appa?” Junho said confused.
 “Yes. Junho… I don’t think you would be able to see them again.”
“Ehh? Why? Aunty have I been a bad boy. Is that why they don’t want to see me?” Junho said with a worried tone.
“No no Junho you haven’t been a bad boy it’s just, after your parents dropped you off here…The got into a...a”
Junho looked up confused at his aunty.
“They died from a car crash Junho… I’m so sorry.”
Junho knew that crash was a bad word but didn’t fully understand his aunty.
“Junho, your Umma and Appa are up in the sky you won’t be able to see them anymore,”
“Up in the sky? Why are they up there?” Junho said scared.
The door then slightly opened but both of them didn’t notice. Tiffany was peering through the door.
“Junho…They aren’t going to be here anymore. They are...dead"
"Umma and Appa? Dead?" Junho just figured out and said horrified. Tears started falling down Junho's face.
"I'm Sorry" Tiffany's Umma left the room to find out where Junho's parents are right now. As soon as Tiffany's Umma went out of the room Tiffany came in. 
“Junniee? Are you okay?” Tiffany said to Junho bravely.
“Mmm…yeah.” Junho tried to say holding back his tears.
“Cry Junniee, I’ll be here for you.” Tiffany said with a smile on her face.
Junho starting crying his tears fell endlessly. All Tiffany could do was hug him very tightly. 
"Fany?" Junho asked after crying to his hearts content. 
"Neh?" Tiffany said with a sweet smile on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THAT IS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER~ I wonder who that boy in Tiffany's dream was? This chapter was mainly about Tiffany's P.O.V in the morning about going to a new school and Junho's P.O.V.  ;) Phewww~ Wow this took me forever, 1181 words. I know this may seem a bit boring I rambled on and on about her being late for school T_____T Forgive me! Please comment ideas for me ;) <33333 The next chapter may take a while to update but~ I will try my best :) Thank you for reading~!