Faithfully

Your Biggest Fan
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOUR P.O.V.

Walking up to his room was one of those things I'm not really regreting. Leaving Kyung in that room was something that I needed to do. I never want to go through a moment like that and the only way to do that is to avoid Kyung. I don't want to fall in love with a cheater again.

I find Jonghyun's room, #305, but before I knock on the door, it swings open revealing a fresh and clean Jonghyun. "Hey ____________, come on in," he exhorts as he grabs my bags. "Wait here in the living room, I'm going to finish fixing your bed some more."

When I walk into the room, I observe everything around from the couch to the windows. It was nothing like my other hotel room, but it was a pure white room with a breathtaking view. This was not some cheap room he bought. I touch the walls and peek over to the bed room to see him fold the covers over my bed. He was trying to make everything perfect as he smoothed out the sheets and carefully places some bath towels in the middle. I look over to see that there was another bed next to mine, which is probably his, but why two beds?

"All done~!" Jonghyun chimes as he falls onto his bed. Grabbing a pillow he tosses it directly at me, but I catch it with ease. "Have an extra pillow, I kinda took some of the pillows from your bed. I like a lot of pillows," he mentions as he flips over to look at me with a pillow in hand.

"So," he begins. "I don't mean to pry, but that guy, Kyung...? What made you storm out of his room?" Jonghyun asks innocently.

Clearly he almost didn't see the big picture. "Well, what do you think happened?" I question as I watch him pout.

"Well, for starters, you were probably in your room, minding your own business till he bursts in! He probably catches you off guard and starts to beg for forgiveness, but it only pisses you off so when I called, it was your ticket to leave. You just wanted to get away from him, right?" he concludes.

He was somewhat right, but a lot more accurate than I thought he'd be. "You're partially right," I reply as I sit on my bed.

The cool sheets made me hug my cold pillows as I thought deeply about my situation. "He just brought up the past of how we fell in love with each other and yeah, he tried to make up with me." I slowly falter, twirling my hair. "I'm not falling for that,"

Seeing me like this only made Jonghyun sigh deeply with understanding. "Then let me ask you something, why do you have two beds? You could have gotten one for yourself." I say.

"You're right, I could have and I should have," he comments, only making me regret what I said. "You see, I was with my girlfriend earlier. Like all of my other girlfriends, they were all the same. I don't know if it was me or not, but the same type of girl always came to me: A girl who wanted constant attention from a man, and it didn't it matter who it was. All clingy and wanted me to base my life on them, but how can I if they want attention from other guys as well?"

Seeing the pain in his face as he looked in the corner of my bed made me assume he wasn't looking to hook up with any girl anytime soon. "She was here, till I dumped her. She kept flirting with the guys at the pool and got all of their numbers, and she did this when she was with me. So I guess you can say I've had a rough time here, too."

Getting

Please log in to read the full chapter