The Greater Upper Half

Your Biggest Fan
Please log in to read the full chapter

(JONGHYUN'S P.O.V.)

After last night's episode, I let out a deep yawn and stretch out my arms. For some reason, it felt different when I woke up. I look to my side to see ___________ still sleeping peacefully... and with clothes on. I shake off all my thoughts and I walk to my window to take in the sunlight. I try to find a place for me and __________ to go today, but I find myself glancing back at her on the bed, recalling what happened last night.

I stared. I didn't mean to! I'm a young guy, I'm just happy enough I didn't do anything to her! I wouldn't have! The more I think about it, the more I start to doubt myself. I smack myself over and over again, GET OUT BAD, NAUGHTY THOUGHTS! I scan outside the window to find a place... There, that's the place. I smile back at _________'s sleeping figure. I hope she's ready for today, I want her to have the time of her life. That Kyung guy has to go.

I walk out the door to the elevator to go to the buffet to grab food for me and __________.  As I make my way to the buffet line I spot that guy, Kyung, alone by himself. So __________, really did leave him alone and I wonder if he's here alone. He was eating by himself with a glum expression spread all over. Ha, he deserved it. Don't cheat! I continue watch him as he grabs his phone and make a call. His face suddenly turns into a smirk as he continues to talk on the phone. I quickly shove all the food I can onto my tray and walk behind him to grab salt and pepper packets. I over hear his conversation, but he wasn't talking to a lady, surprisingly.

"Yeah, she's not with me right now, but I'll get her back. I want her so badly right now," he groans.

ERT! Like she'd do anything with you! I wanted to grab my tray and slam-dunk it on his head, but I remember that this food was not only for me, but __________ as well. He's safe, for now.

".... You did what​ with her?... Oh I see, touch her ​there and... Oh, well duh!... Hm, I guess I'll try that out on her too... 99% effective?... Alright then, I'll do it. I'll get you if you if it doesn't work!" he laughed as he hung up the phone.

What exactly was he planning to do? Touch her where​?! 99% effective?! Is this something I should be worried about? I know he isn't talking about about any other girl. I take a peek at his phone to see

Please log in to read the full chapter