That hurts...

Will it ever be the same?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong's POW

I was almost late to school but thank god i made it because of this girl, i think her name is Park Bom. She feld the gates for me. While walking to class i struck up a conversation with her, she told me she just got back from the U.S and is now in korea because her parents decided to start a small business in korea. I also told her about my family business and actually we do have quite a few things in common. 

"So what class are you in?" I asked

"11-3B, how about you?" She asked

"Same class, are you the new transfer student?" 

"Yes, indeed" 

We barely made it into the class on time, but when we walked in i can feel Sohee staring at us. 

--Sigh-- *flashbacks of yesterday 

*"Hello?"  I said

"Hey its Sohee"

"Yeah i know" I said trying to .

"So... do you like me?" She asked. I wanted to tell her yes, but i still wanted to a bit. 

There was a long pause so I asked "... do you like me?"

"uhh.. i asked first" she argued

"So .. just tell mee!" i teased

"ummm... maybee.. maybee not. now tell me!" she said

"well same for me then!" I said

"okay.. i guess you're not going to tell me.. why bother telling me to call you?!"

"i needed time to think"

"So yes or no?" i asked

"no--" I didnt kno why she cut me off when i said no, i was gonna say no i dont like you, but i love you. But she just cut me off. 

"okay thank you bye" she said and hanged up.

"NOO Sohee !!" but it was already too late.. she already hunged up.*

-----------------------------END OF JIYONG`S POW--------------------------------

 

-----------------------Sohee’s POW-------------------------------------------------

 

“Who do you think that girl is?” YeEun asked.

“Wow what a jerk playing around with girls like that.” Yubin unnie said.

I really don’t know why but I really just want to walk out at this moment because I really can’t stand hearing them talk about Jiyong and his ‘gf’. It kills me. So I just stood up from the lunch table and told them I was going to the library to do some project.

 

When I walked out of the lunchroom, it was raining and I didn’t know where to go so I went into the library, and surprisingly in the library I saw one of Jiyongs friend. Seungri. I wonder what he was doing here… So I walked to him and said hi. He was really nice and cute. I think hes the youngest out of the big bang crew. The big bang crew is like the F4 from boys over flowers in school, but instead they are F5.

 

“Hey Seungri? What are you doing here in the library?” I asked

He looked up from what he was doing and looked at me all surprised like he was trying to hide something. “Oh hey Sohee! What are you doing here?”

“Just looking around… for books. How about you?”

“Ohh.. nothing reading. Hehe” he said with a cute smile.

A few seconds later I saw Sunmi unnie walk into the library. I was so surprised because at that moment SeungRi seem to just jump up with excitement… I wonder what’s going on with these two.

“Unnie what’s going on here?” I asked her with a nudge.

“To look for you of course! Why else would I come here? :P” she lied.

“Unnie that’s such a lie! I know you’re here because of Seungri isn’t it?” I asked. The look from the two already answered my question. They were both blushing like crazy.

“Okay okay you caught us! But please promise not to tell anyone yet because we want to wait until we make a month first.” She said.

“Don’t worry unnie, I won’t tell, the secrets safe with me!” I assured them.

They both thanked me for helping them keep their secret, but I am really happy for them! I had a feeling they had a thing for each other but I never thought they will be going out so soon already! I wish I can tell the other unnies, but I will keep it a secret for them! Wish they both them happiness!

Then suddenly I heard Sunmi unnie ask Seungri a question that I really didn’t want to hear, I just wanted to run out of the library but my feet didn’t want to move.

“Baby do you know if your friend JiYong like our Sohee or not because I swear I thought he likes her. But when Sohee asked him yesterday he told her no and today he already have a girlfriend.” Sunmi unnie said

“Unnie…” I really wanted her to stop because it hurts to even bring that topic up.

“What?! Im pretty sure hyung likes Sohee too because everytime we mention about Sohee he gets happy and sometimes would blush. And im pretty sure the girl today wasn’t his girlfriend because if he had a girlfriend he would’ve told us.” Seungri said.

“But what if he’s doing what we’re doing right now?” said unnie

“I don’t think so but don’t worry baby I’ll ask him.” Seungri said.

Since lunch was almost over we decided to head back to class. When we reach the door we met with Jiyong, the big bang crew and his…’girlfriend’.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey guys thanks for reading and please comment and tell me what you think and sorry for the grammar mistakes.