Do you like me? ~

Will it ever be the same?

Recaps: Sohee just asked Jiyong if he likes her and instead of answering her he told her to call him. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All i can think about in my head was STUPID JERK! I gathered all my guts to ask him and all he says is to call him?! But in a way i am relieved because he didnt reject me right in front of my face >.< . i can save some face. But why should i call him? He couldve just told me! 

When i got home no one was there, but i got a note on the fridge saying 

                           Hey honey me and your dad will be comming home late today

                           because of a business meeting, so dont wait for us. Theres

                           some food in the fridge if you want. LOVE YOU xoxo 

Sighh-- This was normal.. i rarely see my parents because they were always too busy working. Oh forgot to tell you.. my parents are actually working in JiYong's family's company. JiYong's family is one of the richest in Korea, thats how me and him actually knew each other, through our parents. My parents and his parents are actually quite good friends. Sometimes they would even invite us over to have dinner. Our parents acually joked about me and Jiyong getting married a few times. That made my heart jump because... i actually liked him for a very long time so i guess hearing those things made my heart beat and smile.

 

--DINGDONG--

I wonder who was that... I peaked through the peep hole, and saw SunYe, YeEun,YuBin, and HyeRim unnie. At first I was wondering what they were doing here. But then i rememebered today was our hangout night! So I swung the door open and greeted my unnies.

"annyeonghaseyo!!" i greeted and hugged them. 

"annyeong our little sohee" they said and pinched my cheeks. OUCH~ 

But i was really happy to have their company so i can finally get my mind off that topic! Everytime we wondergirls get together we have so much fun!

"I'm so hungry!" HyeRim unnie said.

"We'll i got some food in the fridge, do you want some?" i said

"What is it? cause i am actually in the mood to eat some Pizza!"

"YEAHH us too!" and they all shouted at me at the same time too, which shocked me a bit

"Okay then pizza it is, anyone want peporoni?" i asked, and no since no one replied i assumed they dont want any peporoni. So i ordered a whole pizza pie. 

"Sohee! come here you gotta tell us about what happend after school, heard you were gonna ask Jiyong if he liked you or not."Sunye Unnie said.

"Ohh.. yeahh about that.. i tried to ask him but he didnt want to tell me, he told me to call him tonight and then he just ran away"

"Aishh, how can he do that to our baby?"YeEun Unnie said.

"I dont know but in a way i am glad because what if he says no in front of my face, i think i would probably feel so embarassed!" i said

"Why don't you call him now!!" suggested YuBin Unnie. 

Greatt! why did she have to say that? if i do get rejected then they all gonna hear it and that will be more embarassing, but I guess they are just tryina help so ill just do it...

"umm...---------" Just when i was gonna say sure, the door bell rang, omg that saved my life!! THANK YOU PIZZA GUY!

"I'LL GET IT!" Yubin unnie said. We all watched her go get the pizza, and I really have to say that delivery guy was pretty cute! 

"Wow he was 'y'! Yubin unnie said. 

"Babo you shouldve gotten his number!" shouted YeEun unnie.

"awwh damm i should, i shouldve holla!" Yubin unnie is the most ghetto outta all 5 of us because when she was little she lived in NewYork and had to move back to korea because her parents divorced and her dad won the custody for her. 

After a while I hoped the topic about me calling Jiyong will not come up again. BUT sadly someone said "OKAY SINCE WE ARE DONE EATING LETS CALL THAT BASTARD!" that really made my heart jump because i was really scared and I know no way in hell i can get away with this. And besides my unnies are actually trying to help me get this straight so i don't always have to wonder about it. So i went over to my bag and took out my cell phone... dialed his number and pressed the send button...

---RING RING RING--

"Hello?"  I heard his voice and i can hear my heart beat increasing.. like its gonna jump out of my chest

"Hey its Sohee"

"Yeah i know" Argh what a smartass

"So... do you like me?" I asked. i swear my heart almost popped out of my chest this time. 

There was a long pause and that made me really nervous "... do you like me?" he asked instead

"uhh.. i asked first" I argued

"So .. just tell mee!" he said.

"ummm... maybee.. maybee not. now tell me!" i said

"well same for me then!" 

"okay.. i guess you're not going to tell me.. why bother telling me to call you?!"

"i needed time to think"

"So yes or no?" i asked

"no--" When he said no , i just cut him off because i dont think i can take it anymore..

"okay thank you bye" i said and hanged up

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How did it go?" my unnies asked me. 

"He said no."

"awwh hes such a . its so obvious he likes you!"

"ehhh.. whatever i dont care anymore. But i think you guys should get going its getting dark outside" i said. Even though i tell them i dont care but  inside i am dying.. 

"yeahh we should get going!" they all agreed.

after our goodbyes and hugs i closed the door and went inside my room. I think my phone was ringing before but i didnt pick up because right now i really dont care anymore.. Nothing hurts more than getting rejected by the one you love. I guess tomorrow will be the same right? I layed down and took a nap.................

-------DINGDINGDINGDINGDING------

"Honey wake upp! time for school!" my mom yelled trying to wake me up.

"mmmm... what school already?!" 

"Yeahh its already 7:30 , if you dont wake up now your gonna be late!"

I just jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. After that i got dressed and ran downstairs and took a waffle and ran out the door. 

By the time i reached school it was almost 8:20 , thank god i wasnt late!

I walked in my class and greeted my unnies. Soon I also saw the big bang crew walk in the class room, but where's Jiyong? Ohh well non of my business anyways... Just when the bell was about to ring i see Jiyong walk in with a girl....... I don't know why but i cant help but stare at him and to my surprise he stared back at me, i looked away. Ohh i see, he already have a girlfriend, no wonder why he doesnt like me.........