Me First!!!

Say Yes Sunny!

" W-What?.. "

Taeyeon, left behind by the scenario that was happening, asked the same W question for the 42nd time. It was 34 seconds ago when a tall and seemingly new face interrupted her alone time wih her obsession and love of her petty life.

 

" Y-You... Umm... "

The tall girl looked down the ground and held , trying to hide her flushed face and keep the words she wants to mutter.

 

" SYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!! "

 

The confused Taengoo's bangs suddenly covered her slitted eyes due to her best friend's sudden charge towards the tall girl.

 

Sooyoung responded in an unknown language that the whole mankind never knows. Sunny tackled her with all her strength inside her small body. Even though the short girl is petite, that doesn't mean she's not heavy (OMG, it's like I'm insulting myself LOOOL) and Sooyoung's invsible muscles didn't help either. She does have a stick like figure so yeah, they fell down the pavements.

 

Choi Sooyoung: Got tackled directly at where her stomach is. Might result to minor Gastritis and Unexpected Vomitting. Fell down head first before everything else.

Her reaction: " MY BUTTHEAD! I MEAN MY INTELLIGENT HEAD! "

 

Lee Sunny: Charged her target with full power. Her hard headedness has totally become a benefit. No harm was given to her out of this impact. Fell down with a stick figured inidividual as a cushion, still gave her no harm.

Her reaction: " WELCOME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK SYOONG!!! "

 

Taeyeon's eyes suddenly got big and her jaw was hanging by the scene. It was inappropriate and too hard for her to handle. There's a lot of questions pondering through her small mind. Let's take a deeper look.

" WHAT? WHO? WHY? WHO THE HECK? THE HECK'S THAT GIRL DOING TO MY LOVELY AND PURE SUNNY? THE F? GTFO!!! >:((((((((((((( "

It seems like she can lose her mind, anyways moving on with the ruckus.

 

" S-Soonkyu... "

Sooyoung lifted her empty head up and looked at the midget who's embracing her tightly and gives no sign of letting go.

" IT FREAKING HURTS!!! "

She mentally confessed.

 

" How many years has it been, Syoong? I missed you! <3 "

Sunny used her irresistible aegyo and flashed a bright eye smile (copying someone) at Sooyoung. Well we all know how this ends up now right?

 

" A-Aeg... Blurgh... "

The sickened girl turned her head and bloated her cheeks. Her face slowly turning pale.

" Too... Much... Aegyo... Soonkyu... "

She turned to look again. Looks like she's digging her own grave just after when she saw the someone she has always yearned to see this past few years.

" HOW CAN SHE BE THIS SO DEADLY CUTE?!!! "

 

" Hmm? Syoong? "

The small girl tilted her head and looks straightly at Sooyoung's eyes.

" Are you hurt? (You don't say?) Why are you pale? Still airsick? "

She suddenly reached for the tall girl's cheeks but since she can't reach it (due to her short arms), she fidgetted her way up to Sooyoung's forehead and leaned hers which made the other girl look at her weirdly.

" Mmmmmuuu, your temperature seems warmer than mine. You're not sick or anything are you? "

 

" Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo Aegyo ... Don't look or you'll die Choi Sooyoung! Don't look or you'll die!!! Must resist... But this is the first time I've seen her again! "

 

" S-Sunny-ah!!! What are you doing!!! "

Taeyeon shouted, wearing a face that makes her look like a murderer. Her clenched small hands kept shaking by what she's seeing, she was secretly grinding her teeth too.

" FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! That should be me down there!!!! "

 

" Hey you dorky! Where's Sunny? Oh... "

Hyoyeon just came back from the cafeteria, holding a cup holder full of slushies. Just before she turned her head to that someone she's looking for, she did a 90° full body turn.

 

" Whoa! There's a scene going on right now! Yoong take a look! HAHAHA! Who are those? So vulgar! "

A tanned girl proclaimed, gasping like a ty cheerleader and pulled her friend who's busy devouring her tuna sandwich.

" Yah! It's Sunny-ah and... Who's she squeezing?.. "

 

" Whatsch shapuning? "

The pretty girl said while she was munching her food.

 

" Yoona! Don't talk when your mouth is full, ya retard! "

Hyoyeon, being a sane citizen of South Korea and a Christian, she can't let this kind of disrespectfulness slip and smacked her friend behind her head. Yoona's expensive looking sandwich fell on the flat ground, her hands quickly held her neck.

 

" Yo, you okay Yoong? "

Hyoyeon absent mindedly asked while drinking her Slushie. Yuri on the other hand looks like she's gonna weep for a long time, almost crying because of what's happening to Yoona.

 

" Y-Yoong... Hang in there... "

 

Yoona grabbed Yuri at her dropped shoulders, begging her to give her oxygen.

 

" I-I'll save you Yoong! Gimme that Slushie! "

 

" What the fu-- You're gonna have to pay for that! "

 

Yuri drank a mouthful of slushie. Her face looked really funny and Hyoyeon just stared weirdly at her. The tanned girl grabbed Yoona's shoulders, leaning in closely. She cupped Yoona's cheeks and opened slightly with her thumb. Hyoyeon shrieked out loud, it was a good thing that the other rich students went back home to their villas or mansions (Tsk, rich kids and their race cars and private helicopters). Yuri kissed Yoona and let her drink the slushie inside of .

 

" THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN... "

Hyoyeon covered her eyes and stated the whole prayer without grasping for air. She then held her chest and now she's the one who's begging for oxygen. The one who's a more vulgar pair broke off the kiss, a juice string (It's gross and awkward to put saliva but whatever LOL) was hanging in both of their moist lips.

 

" GET A ROOM YOU SICK AND VILE CREATURES!!! "

 

" YOU DAMN ROACHES! THIS CHAPTER AIN'T ABOUT THE 3 OF YOU SO IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA MAKE THE SITUATION OR MY FEELINGS AT LEAST BE A LOT BETTER THEN PACK YOUR UP OR GTFO!!! "

 

The 3 looked at Taeyeon like an ignored cat. Taeyeon exhaled and inhaled hardly as she badly needed air for her small lungs. Hyoyeon patted her back and just laughed.

 

" Your fault! "

 

" Why you--- Ah! That's right! Sunn--- "

 

Taeyeon turned around only to see the two who was getting all touchy earlier giving each other piggy back rides.

 

" Eh?.. "

The HyoTae pair said in unison. The YoonYul pair giggled around and kept talking about humping like rabbits later at their room.

 

" Wieeeeeee!!! Just like the old times, right Syoong? "

 

" Ughh... Yeah Soonkyu... "

Sooyoung said in a lot of pain. Sunny was on her back, embracing her neck tightly. The small girl's amount of meat and Sooyoung's invicible muscles were not working well together. The tall girl looked like Quasimodo who planned to take his huge luggage at Notre Dame and probably just live there. Sooyoung is happy to know that the small girl still remembers her and smiled with her bleeding mouth. really is bleeding, literally. It might be because of her wimpiness or the other thing that makes her stomach cramp.

 

" Excuse me... but care to introduce yourself?.. "

A short girl who's arms are crossed blocked up Sooyoung's front preventing her to move any more further. Taeyeon glared at her with coldness in her eyes. Sooyoung felt that this girl is a threat so she narrowed her eyes towards her. Sunny jumped down to the ground and linked her arm with the tall girl.

 

The Shorty and the Giant glared at each other for a long time. Sunny was oblivious and kept on cuddling with her old friend's slender arms. Hyoyeon felt the sparks flying between the two.

 

" It's hard to glare while looking up, my neck hurts... "

Taeyeon mentally said. She won't let the other girl's height intimidate her. She dorkily blinked her eyes for a little bit to avoid it from watering.

 

" Hah! This Danshin's glare is not like what I witnessed earlier. It was cold, dry, mean and it can totally melt a person to shame (Talking about Jessica). Her height's not a fix either. "

Sooyoung arrogantly thought inside her deflated brain. The tall girl wiped the blood dripping off with her handkerchief. She smirked resulting the other girl to wear an angrier face.

 

" That's right! I forgot to introduce Syoongie to you... Syoong, this is my Short Best Friend and Roommate Kim Taeyeon. Taengoo, this is my Long Childhood Best Friend Choi Sooyoung. She just came back from Japan. "

Sunny introduced while pointing the designated person she's introducing to.

 

" Nice. To. Meet. You. "

The enemies half heartedly greeted each other.

 

" Too much weird and unexpected happenings for a first day of school... "

Hyoyeon mentally said and sighed again for the nth time already.

 

________________________________________________________

 

Sone Dorms:

 

" That dorm keeper is such a , throwing the keys at my face like a stray dog. Damn her. I wish she can go sink on a quicksand. "

Sooyoung cursed while holding her new room's keys. The dorm keeper was a fat woman who was busy cooking at the time Sooyoung knocked at her office. It looks like she doesn't want to be disturbed when she's hungry and cooking. The tall girl just sighed because she can totally understand what the fat woman's feelings when it comes to food.

 

" This is it... Room number 24... "

Sooyoung inserted the key inside the Key hole nervously.

" Oh that's right! I have strangers inside my room... Ahhh Eottoke... What should I say?.. "

 

The tall girl thought of many ways to introduce herself at her new roommates. She waved and shook her hand with an imaginary person while holding the doorknob.

" Okay Okay... Choi Sooyoung... You can do this... Just don't say something awkward and it'll be okay... It's just like eating a piece of cake and eating a baby's candy... "

Sooyoung whispered to herself and slapped her cheeks lightly. She slowly turned the knob clockwise. When the lock suddenly snapped, she idly opened the door and a rug suddenly fell down in front of her making her jump out of place. Two girls peeked inside wearing a disappointed face.

 

" Dang it! It missed Yul... "

A pretty girl snapped her fingers out of disappointment.

 

" Yeah... Too bad... Oh, You're that tall girl from earlier! "

The familiar tanned girl said while pointing at Sooyoung. 

 

" That scared the living outta me! "

Sooyoung on the other hand was still holding the white wall behind her with a questioning face because of the welcoming surprise they made for her. She fixed herself and walked towards the two.

 

 

 

" H-Hello... My name's Choi Sooyoung... Nice to meet you... "

Sooyoung bowed her head down. The two did the same.

 

" My name's Im Yoona. Glad to meet you too. "

Yoona introduced herself as she swayed her hair at her back.

 

" The name's Kwon Yuri. Pleasure to meet you Sooyoung. "

Sooyoung's jaw was hanging as she thought that she's going to spend her everyday life with two beauties. Yuri suddenly glanced weirdly at her expression.

 

" Oi, a fly might come in your mouth and give birth to faggots. "

 

" It's maggots Yul. MAggots not FAggots. "

 

" Is it? Well whatever. "

 

" O-Oh... Sorry... I just thought that you two were twins... 'cause you look alike..."

Sooyoung shyly turned her head down as she apologized. The other two girls just looked at each other with a smirk on their faces.

 

" We actually are sisters... We were long lost sisters... Yoong and I kept on yearning each other's warmth ever since we were separated by our parents. Fate brought us together again. It was a Miracle that we're now with each other and living together... Studying together... I'm never gonna let you go again Yoona... "

Yuri lightly lifted Yoona's chin to make her look at her straight in the eyes. Yoona secretly put some fake tears while Sooyoung was literally crying by Yuri's tragic fake story.

 

" Y-Yul... "

 

Sooyoung was touched by the scene and blew her nose with her blood-stained hanky.

 

The two let themselves have some fun as they kept on fooling the mindless fool. They were laughing at how easy the tall girl can be victimized by their childish pranks.

 

________________________________________________________

 

" I don't like that girl who kept on avoiding your cute smiles Sunny-ah... "

Taeyeon grumpily noted while sitting at the edge of her bed.

 

" Excuse me Taengoo? Who ever avoided my aegyoful smiles? They should be at least feel blessed that they earned such honor. "

Sunny replied while taking off the make up in her face. Taeyeon just pouted because of Sunny's horrible obliviousness.

 

" That childhood friend of yours. She kept on looking the other way while you were talking at her earlier... "

 

Sooyoung kept on averting her gaze when Sunny's talking to her making Taeyeon burn with irritation, annoyance, pesterings, agitation and jealousy. Just the thought of it is making Taeyeon feel those horrid emotions again. She shooed the invisble mind bubble above her head and slumped on her bed whie holding the doll that Sunny gave her for her birthday.

 

" Maybe it's because she thinks I'm too cute and is afraid to fall in love with me. "

Sunny arrogantly self proclaimed which made Taeyeon sigh. Sunny's speech actually scared her, which means she's gonna have a (another actually) rival for Sunny's love.

 

" But don't worry Te-Te... No matter what happens, you're still my number 1! "

Sunny winked at her, wearing her bright smile which always made the shorter girl's heart flutter and yearn for more for it to be hers only.

 

" Y-Yes Sunny-ah! "

 

" Which reminds me, I still haven't seen that beast. Where in the world did she go? Not that I care anyway. "

Sunny scratched her head by her question. Taeyeon just kept on daydreaming with a drool present on .

 

________________________________________________________

 

" Oh Yes Jessica! Ahhh! "

 

" You like that huh Hwang Stephanie?.. "

 

" Yes! Ahh! Call my name again! "

Tiffany said between every moan. Jessica kept on teasing the younger girl. The bed kept on creaking because of the two's added weight and movements.

 

While they were enjoying themselves, Hyoyeon was inside their room's bathroom. Her hands dug down her dyed hair, looking down at the tiles while sitting at the toilet. The traumatized girl looked like a bankrupt realtor not knowing what she has to do. She had stomach ache because of drinking too many slushies. Before she can even brush her teeth, she heard kissing sounds when their room's door opened and clothes falling down the floor. She can't go out because she knows she'll have to go back inside the bathroom to throw up this time. She was locked there ever since.

 

" ... Unbelievable... How many hours have they been doing it already?.. I wanna get the hell out of here!!! I'll fly to mars and live happily after with an alien hunk! Juhyun! Help me!!! "

 

Hyoyeon cried inside.

________________________________________________________

 

LOL Sorry y'all! As you can see... I'm not good with writing XD I literally at it. I can't even read a rated fic. I can but halfway through the story, I'll go on facebook and close the tab LOOOOOOOOL

 

Anyways, here it is :D Do comment or subscribe (if you want to :D) ♥♥♥~