Rainism

She'll Always Be Mine

The bell rang suddenly rang, everyone stood up and dashed to the door. On my way out, I followed Wooyoung, I wonder if he has the same classes as me.

"Wooyoung!" I said.
"Yeah?"
"Can I see your schedule?"

He obediantly gave me his schedule. I looked at it, I had all classes with him!  I was so happy because I can spend more time with him since I was busy all summer.

"Wooyoung, we have all classes together!" 
"Really?" he said smiling.

As our conversation ended, we arrived at our next class. Vocal Practice with Mr. Kim. I wonder what he was like, I wasn't very fond with Ms. Park.

"Okay everyone, take your seats." the teacher said smiling. 
"Now, who here loves to sing?" he asked us.

Almost about everyone raised their hands, including me and Wooyoung.

"Taeyang!" the teacher said.
"Yes?" he replied.

Again? Do I have all classes with him or something? Wait, why do I see the same people again? Does this mean that this class, is just one class that rotates? Aissssssh. I'm so confused. I messed up my hair and the teacher looked at me.

"Ms. Lee, are you alright?" the teacher asked me.
"Huh, oh.. yes." I said pausing a couple of times.

Taeyang looked at me, and he laughed. I knew it! He is big jerk. Wait until you see me sing, I might not be good at dancing, but my singing is amazing. Pfft.

"Taeyang do you want to sing for the class?"

"Mr. Kim, can I please sing?"I said right after he asked Taeyang.

"Okay, you can go up and sing."

I stood up looked at Wooyoung, he smiled at me. For some reason, whenever Wooyoung smiles, I feel safe. I feel like home. Is it because I've known him for a long time?

"What would you like to sing?" he said.

"Because I Miss You, Jung Yong Hwa."

The music started, I brought the mic closer to me mouth, I waited, then I sang.

"Neul ttokgateun haneure
Neul gateun haru
Geudega omneun-gotmalgoneun
Dallajin-ge omneunde

Nan utgoman sipeunde
Da ijeundeusi
Amuir-anin deut geuroke
Useumyo salgopeunde

Geuriwo geuriwoso
Geudega geuriwoso
Meil nan honjasoman
Geudereul bureugo bullobwayo

Bogopa bogopaso
Geudega bogopaso
Ije nan seupgwanchorom
Geudea ireumman bureuneyo
Oneuldo"

I sang the first verse and the chorus. This was one of my favorite songs because, when I sing this song, I think of my mom. The song ended, and I looked up. The audience clapped for me, everyone did. Even the teacher.

"Wow, Ms. Lee. You're an amazing vocalist." the teacher said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now, I know all of you guys have a dance competition that is next week. Since you guys have that, I won't assign you guys any work. Okay, class is dismiss, you all can go practice your dance routines. After dance routines, it's lunch. Enjoy your day!" he said.

I liked Mr. Kim. He seemed like a really good teacher. I walked to him while Wooyoung waited outside for me.

"Uhh, Mr. Kim?" I said.
"Yes?" 
"How was my singing?" I asked him looking afraid.
"You're singing, it was a little off pitched."

"Ahh I see.. then why did you tell me that I sang very well?"

"Because you did. Your tone of voice can match a lot of people. You can sing high notes very well, and most of all. You delivered the song."

"Ohhh I see, Thank you!" I said smiling and ran off.

I walked to Wooyoung where he waited for me.

"Let's go practice now." he said.

We both walked to the dance room. It was already taken by Taeyang and his partner. We walked to the other rooms, they were all taken. There was no other place for me and Wooyoung to practice.

"Ahhh! Let's go to my house. I have an empty room we can use, and it has one mirror, but it'll help. Plus, people wouldn't know our rountine and steal our dance." he said.

So we both walked down the stairs, and walked to his house. Surprisingly his house wasn't that far. I walked in and greeted his mom.

"Anyo omma!" I said smiling to her.
"Ahhhh! Ji Eun-a!" she said.

"Did you guys come home from school?" she said.
"Yes, we're just gonna go practice in the empty room."

"Okay, come out and eat after you guys are done!" she told us.

I walked in the room, it pretty big. It was bright and white. With one mirror. It was perfect. But there weren't any speakers.

"How about music?" I asked Wooyoung.

"I have speakers in the garage, wait for me okay?" 

I nodded my head, and he went out to get the speakers. I looked at myself. My skill in singing was good, but not as much as dancing. I want to improve. I got out my phone, put the song Rainism, and started to mess around. 

The music started playing, the beat was excellent. I moved my hips, put my right hand on my right hip. I started popping until the lyrics started.

-I'm gonna be a bad boy x4- I danced to it. Then the chorus came. I danced more. I hot every note and beat. I was proud of myself because I look like a whole different person. 

Then suddenly someone came next to me and started dancing, it was Wooyoung.

-break it down- the lyrics spoke to us. Wooyoung danced like no other. He was clearly amazing. I'm sad he couldn't show his talent today in dance class, he could of beaten Taeyang. 

Wooyoung went to the phone, turned off my music. And he smiled.

"You're good at dancing when no one is watching." he sad.
"I guess I am."
"What do you think of that as our dance?" he said.
"I like it, but how about you? Isn't kind of girly?"I said laughing at him.

"I'll make it look manly." he said smiling.

We danced for a couple of hours, then I went home. First day of school, I got to show off my dancing and espeically singing. I wish I could of danced wth Wooyoung instead, I felt more comfortable with him. I walked to my house and then I felt my heart hurting. I don't know why. It was beating slower and slower, the ground was shaking. An earthquake? No. It was just me. I then came back to normal. 

"What was that?" I said to myself.

I walked to my house and then I heard the song Rainism. Why can I hear it so clearly? I looked up, and there was a guy from upstairs who was dancing to it. It was weird because that was our song. I doubt he goes to our school, we've lived here for as long as I could remember. I don't remember anyone from school living here. I went to go see who it was.

I climbed the stairs, went to that door, and knocked. The music that was traveling though the door stopped, and the door opened.

 I then looked up shocked. It was Taeyang, not only was it Taeayang. But it was Taeyang shirtless.

"................" I was speechless.
"Oh, did you follow me here?" he said.

I was speechless. I looked at him, he looked at me.

"Can you please put a shirt on?" I said having trouble finding the right words.
"Oh, sorry." 

Why was he dancing to this song. 
"Do you like this song?" 
"I was just dancing to the radio and the song came up."

Aissh why am I asking him this. 

"Why are you here?" I said quickly.

"What do you mean? I live here." he said.