A Class With You

She'll Always Be Mine

"Taeyang." he replied.

"Can I know your name?" he said back to me.

"Ji Eun." I said quickly and walked away with Wooyoung.

He was a real jerk, I have to admit. But there's something about him. Is he hiding something? 

"He seems like a jerk." Wooyoung said.
"Ahah yeah." I said to him.

As we both waited, we seem to get closer to the front. We then grabbed our uniforms, changed in our own lockers, and walked to the classrooms. 

"Who do you have for dance practice?" Wooyoung asked me with a curious look on his face.
"I'm not telling you." I said smiling.
"Yah!" he said trying to grab the paper from me.

I suddenly fell because I lost my balanced, I screamed, but I felt someones arms behind my back, who was it? 

Wooyoung. Wooyoung caught me. We were so close together, close enough that our lips can touch. My heart was beating. I went back to my senses and stood up. 

"Sorry, he said, are you okay?"
"Yeah.." I said with my eyes popping out.

"Who do you have for dance practice?" 
"Ms. Park..." I said, still surprised.

"Me too." he said happily.

As we arrived at the dance room, there were bars on each end of a side. Mirros scattered all over the walls, speakers in each corner, it was huge. I then saw him. Yes him. Taeyang. I can't believe I have this class with him. Since he's "#1" in the whole school, he might even be a show off.

"Okay! Let's start off with a warm up, did you guys stretch yet?" Ms. Park said.
"Yes!' We all replied.

She walked in front of all of us, since we were in a line, she stopped at me. She looked up and down at my body then to my face. She leaned closer. I scooted back. 

"You. Do you know how to dance?"
"Yes." I said. 
"I see, okay pick a partner." the teacher said.

"Um, that's a little..."
"Excuse me? Okay I'll pick for you." she said without letting me finish my sentence.

"Taeyang, you're the best dancer here." she said while Wooyoung giggled. 
She glared at Wooyoung for a second.

"Taeyang, dance with her."
"Ok." he said without pausing.

"You can just stay still, I'll make you look good." he said.

Hahaha, he doesn't think I can dance. Do I look easy to him? I'll show him whose good at dancing. The music started, it was a Block B song, Nalina. 

He started dancing around me. Step by step, beat by beat.

I moved away. Danced with attitude. He looked at me, I looked away. This song was so intense, it made us dance this way.

Wooyoung looked at me the whole time. He looked different, he then stepped back and went outside. Was he mad at me? 

The song suddenly ended out of no where.

"Ms. Lee, you were off a beat. Mr. Dong. Good job. Okay everyone go stretch more. Take a little break."

I suddenly tried to walk outside to go check on Wooyoung but then someone touched my shoulder, I looked back and it was Taeyang.

"Where are you going?" he said. 
"Outside."
"Why?" 
"Just because."

I looked at him for a couple of seconds and walked away to Wooyoung. I looked at him.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just needed some air."
"Ohh.. I see. Well let's go inside."

10 mintues later Ms. Park came back in and told us that we had to partner up with someone for a dance competiton. I wanted to be with Wooyoung, since we work very well together and I'm also comfortable with him.

"What kind of song should we do?" I asked Wooyoung.
"Hmmm. Rainism?" he said.
"That works." I said smiling.

"Ms. Park!" a girl from behind me said from the crowd.
"Yes?"
"We can be partnered up with anyone?"
"Yes."

She ran to Taeyang and she asked him to be her partner. Taeyang smiled at her and he said yes. Wow, he's such a flirt, trying to turn girls on.

"Now, you guys will have one week from now to come up with a choreo. It has to be clean and fresh. Good luck." she said and walked away.

"Taeyang oppa. What song should we do?" the girl said.
"Hmm.. any song you want."
"Rainism." she said smiling while looking at Ji Eun. 

"Okay that sounds good." Taeyang said without knowing anything.