Did I Do Something Wrong?

The Gorgeous Boy Who Hit Me With His Car.

-Kiseop POV

YES! It landed on ______ the person I wanted. 

Everyone looked at each other and smiled, I tried to keep it cool.

I looked at ______ who was slightly red.

As much as I wanted to kiss her it was going to be awkward.

“Hurry up and kiss!” Eli said

We slowly leaned in and I pressed my lips against hers. They were soft and warm. We broke away from the kiss and to be honest I didn’t want the kiss to end I wanted it to be longer.

“Um, I need to go to the bathroom” She said getting up, running to the bathroom.

Did I do something wrong?

-Your POV

I quickly ran into the bathroom to avoid the awkwardness that was going to start.

I look at myself in the mirror, my face was as red as a tomato; I the sink and wet my face.

I didn't except this to happen, but I liked it and I wanted more, I splashed more water on my face and left the bathroom.

They weren’t playing anymore instead they were just chatting.

I didn’t want to face Kiseop because I was too shy after what happened. Instead I talked to the blonde girl whom Hoon kissed she was pretty cool and fun to talk to.

It was about 12am when we the party was over and I was still a little awkward from what happened, I had tried to avoided him for the rest of the party but  he was my ride home so I couldn’t avoid him now.

We drove home in silence “Did I do something wrong?” he asked pulling up to my house, breaking the silence.

“No you didn’t” I said

“I know you didn’t like the kiss it’s okay” He said

“No, Kiseop it’s not that it’s-“

“_____, It’s okay I under-“

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him, he was saying nonsense I liked the kiss I wanted to tell him that but he wouldn’t shut up so I just had to show him that I liked it.

He kissed me back for a good 5 seconds. We broke away and I felt the blood rise to my cheeks

“I’ll be going now” I said getting out the car

“Goodnight”

I closed the car door and went inside my house. My parents were sleeping so I had to be extra quiet. I went up to my room and flung myself on my bed huge smile on my face, I don’t think I would be able to sleep tonight.

-Kiseop POV

 

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, two kisses in one night just wasn’t enough I wanted more. An idea flashed in my head. I quickly got up and left my house.

I walked to _____’s house and tried to figure out where her room was. I guessed the one with the small balcony was hers, so I started climbing up to it. I reached the balcony and saw the rooms lights were on, looked through the glass doors, I saw _____ on her laptop watching a movie. I was right! This was her room and she was still awake. I knocked on the door. I saw her jump and I couldn’t help but quietly giggle at how cute she was.

She got up and opened the door. “Kiseop, how did you get here?” she asked

“I climbed up here guessing this was your room” I said smiling

“Well you should leave my parents are asleep”

“Not until I do this” I said kissing her hard she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. We walked backwards and ended up falling on the bed still kissing. Our lips parted and I started kissing and nibbling her neck softly, all the way down to her collarbone. She grabbed my hair and let out a small moan. I took off my shirt and kissed her lips again, her bottom lip asking for permission to slip my tongue in , she opened slightly and I entered my tongue, we had a small battle but I ended up winning We pulled away catching our breathes, but then started kissing again twisting and turning on her bed. I noticed that our whole make out session was out of love and not lust I loved _____ and I wanted to be with her.

-Your POV

After 30 amazing minutes of kissing Kiseop he pulled away.

“Why did you stop” I asked catching my breathe, still eyeing his perfectly toned abs.

“As much as I want to continue, I respect my girlfriend” he said

I felt butterflies in my stomach and blood rise to my cheeks.

“Girlfriend? Does that mean we are a couple?” I asked not believing what he just said

“Yes if… that okay.” He said putting his shirt back on

“Is this how you get your girlfriends? You hit them with your car and then ask them out?” I joked

He laughed “I love you” he said and gently kissed my lips

“I love you too goodnight” I said as he left.

I flung myself on my bed. Best night of my life, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

Lee Kiseop was my boyfriend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this Minific!^^ Comment below! <3