The Incident

The Gorgeous Boy Who Hit Me With His Car.

 

-Your POV

I hate this place! I hate everything about it, I have no friends here! Its summer and I have nothing to do; all my friends back home are probably at the beach having fun without me!

I can’t stand being here any longer, I’m getting on a plane and going back home.

I’ll stay with my best friend she’ll let me stay with her.

I quickly got up grabbed my cell and called a cab to meet me a few blocks away from here. I got my suitcase which I haven’t even unpacked yet and snuck out the house.

I quietly tiptoed my way out the house and left. It was almost midnight but I didn’t care I had to leave. I walked to where I told the cab to meet me; right as I was crossing the street I felt something hit me.

-Kiseop POV

I was driving home from a friend’s house when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Kiseoppie!” said Jenny, one of those extremely flirty girls I always attracted

“Hey what’s up?” I said.

She giggled “Oppa do you want to go out tomorrow?”

“Oh I’d love to but I have plans maybe next time” I lied, I really didn’t want to go on a date with Jenny.

“Okay… you promise Oppa?” she asked

“I promise” I said, crossing my fingers

“Yay! I’ll see you then oppa! Bye!”

 I pressed the end button on my phone when I hit something that was followed by a scream.

I quickly got out the car to find a girl with a suitcase lying on the street.

I killed her! Oh my gosh I killed her!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!? I started panicking, I left her and my car in the street and ran in my house.

What do I do what do I do!? My brother! He’ll know what to do! I quickly ran upstairs to my brother’s room

“Soohyun hyung, you have to help me, wake up!!!” I shook him

“Leave me alone, I’ll help you tomorrow” He said half awake.

“I think I killed someone hyung!!” I said

“WHAT!” he said quickly getting up wide awake.

“SHH!!! Hyung help me, please” I said

“Where’s the body?” He asked

“Outside lets go hurry before someone sees!” I said.

We quickly and quietly rushed downstairs and out the door. Soohyun gasped when he saw the girl lying on the street.

“Oh my god what have you done pabo!” he said almost hitting me but I quickly ducked.

“She came out of nowhere!! I was on the phone and it just happened! IM SCARED” I said

“She’s still alive” he said taking her pulse.

“We have to take her to the hospital” he added

“Okay, okay hurry before someone see’s!” I said we carefully picked her up, put her in the back seat and we quickly drove to the hospital.

We rushed in the hospital asking for help

“HELP HELP!!” we both yelled.

ONE HOUR LATER

“Doctor how is she?” I asked

“Just a little bruised there’s nothing broken she’s going to be okay she just needs rest and she’ll be able to go home tomorrow afternoon” He said

Soohyun hyung and I sighed in relief thank god there wasn’t anything wrong with her.

“Whew! Okay we will be going now” I said

“Wait a second I need to know the girls name please ” The doctor said.

Soohyun and I both looked at each other worried looks on our faces. Her name? I had no idea what her name was!

The doctor looked at us “Did you guys hit her with a car? Cause if you did, you did the right thing to take her here but we will need to call the police”

“No no no Doc you have it all wrong she’s…. my girlfriend!” I blurted out

“You’re saying she’s your girlfriend, then why did you hit her with a car!?” he asked

“No I didn’t it was…. my brother, he accidently hit her!” I lied

Soohyun glared at me “He tried to put the car in the garage and he hit her! He’s so irresponsible!” I said

“Sorry I wasn’t paying attention I was on the phone” Soohyun said as he pinched my arm.

“Okay if you say so you may go in and see her” the doctor said.

“Aw yes because you’re her boyfriend right Kiseop?” Soohyun teased.

“Yes yes of course” I nervously said as I went inside the room.

Stupid stupid stupid!! How could I have let this happen! I should’ve paid more attention! I turned my attention to the girl who was sleeping she has wavy long black hair, her skin clear and flawless, her lips pink and perfectly shaped.

“I brought her stuff” Soohyun said as he walked in the room.

“Cool, hyung I’ll be going now I’m really tired” I said leaving

Soohyun grabbed me by the wrist “What you doing pabo! You’re going to stay here until she wakes up and explain things to her!” He said

“But hyung!”

“Stay! Or I’ll tell Umma and Appa what you did!” he said, leaving. 

Ughh I groaned. Well I should get some sleep. I walked over to the couch, layed down and tried to fall asleep.  

-Your POV

“Good morning” I heard a feminine voice say as I opened my eyes.

“Where am I?” I asked not remembering how I got here.

“You’re in the hospital you had an accident your boyfriend brought you here” I noticed that the women was a nurse and I was lying in a hospital bed with a white gown.  

“Boyfriend?!” last time I checked I didn’t have a boyfriend.

“Yes your boyfriend he stayed all night waiting for you to wake up, how cute” she said looking back at a red headed guy sleeping on the couch whom I’ve never seen before.

The nurse smiled and left, what the hell is going on I have no idea who this guy is! I eyed the guy he was sleeping peacefully; he must be rich because the clothes he was wearing looked expensive.

He started moving and opened his eyes, I sat up.

“Hi” I said

“Hi” he said back, now that he's opened his eyes I saw that he was really good-looking wait no he was gorgeous.

“Do you feel better?” he said getting up

“Yeah, what happened to me?” I asked

“Uhh.. My brother he accidently hit you with my car he wasn’t paying attention” he said

“Ohh, I don’t remember anything”  “Do you know why the nurse said you were my boyfriend?” I asked

“I have no idea”  “Well looks like you feel good I’ll be going now I paid for everything so you don’t have to worry about a thing” he said leaving

I grabbed his wrist  “Wait, wait”

“Yes?”

“I need to call my mom”

“Oh right” he said handing me his phone.

Right as I started dialing my mom and dad bursted in the room

“Honey! Oh my god we were so worried!!” my mother said as she hugged me.

”Thank you for taking my daughter to the hospital” My father said he handed him money as reward for saving me “You may leave now”

“Thank you sir” he said and left.

Wait I never got to learn his name.

“Don’t you ever do that to us again!” my mom said

“Mom, Dad I’m sorry I was being stupid” I said

“It’s okay honey were just glad you’re okay now lets go home” My dad said.

As I got dressed and checked out the hospital I could help but to think about that guy I wondered if I was ever going to see him again. I really wanted to. 

 

-Kiseop POV

Oh my gosh from now on I’m going to be extra careful when I drive I don’t want this to happen again, I thought as I drove home. What really is that I never got to learn her name. When I saw her awake I was amazed by her beauty, her big brown eyes and cute facial expressions. I wanted to see her again but I probably wasn’t…

I arrived at my house and went inside. It looked like my parents had already went to work, I hoped Soohyun hyung gave them a good excuse about why I wasn’t home last night.

“Kiseop! Bro how did it go?” Hyung said going down the stairs.

“I don’t know good I guess she’s with her parents and they thanked me for taking her to the hospital” I said

“Really? Ha lucky you let’s hope they don’t find out that you hit her” he laughed

“Yeah....., hyung what did you tell mom and dad?” I asked

“I told them you slept over a friend’s house” He said

“Thanks for covering for me hyung” I said patting his back

“Your welcome so what’s the girls name?”

“I don’t know I never got to ask her I wish I knew” I said

“Oh , was she pretty?”

“Gorgeous. I wish I could see her again” I said

“Whoa, looks like you developed a small crush on her”

“Yeah sort of but I won’t see her again” I said

“Tough luck” he said

“Hmm yeah”

                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~

I couldn’t stop thinking about that girl it was all I could think about yesterday since I left the hospital. I want to see her again I wanted to find her and ask for her name.

I got up from my bed, changed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I wonder what she’s like, does she have a nice personality, does she have any musical talents, does she like taking pictures?

“Hello! Pass the butter” Soohyun hyung said as I snapped back to reality.

“Oh sorry” I said passing him the butter

“Still thinking about that girl huh?” he said spreading butter on his toast.

“Yes it’s all I can think about”

“You need fresh air dongsaeng, why don’t you walk around the neighborhood?”

“Okay I will” I said getting up and heading out the door.

As I left the house I started walking backwards and after taking 5 or 6 steps I bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry” I said turning around to find a beautiful girl with big brown eyes. It was the girl I took to the hospital!