Chapter 2: Problems

Respect The Chicken

~ In the morning ~

Taemin's POV

" Good morning everybody, " I said, getting out of my room. I'm star- wait, where is everyone.... a note? ' Gone out to get breakfast. Be back in an hour. ' Why did they leave me, I'm going... wait, I don't know where they went. Uh, well,, I guess more Frosted Flakes for me. *nom nom nom, gulp gulp, nom nom*

I guess with the time I got, I can go check on the chicken.

~ To the petting zoo! ~

This lady is so weird looks just like the lady at McDonalds!

" Hello sir, welcome to the petting zoo. " Weird.

" Where are the chickens at? "

" Over there. Do you like chickens, you want chickens? " she said with a creepy look in her eyes. There's something wrong with this lady.

" I'm just going to leave... " Man, that old lady creeps me out. How does she get so many jobs?!

I guess no petting zoo. Now what am I going to do... head home and watch T.V.? I soon made it home, only to find all the guys in the living room.

" Taemin, where were you, we called for you to come, but there was no reply, " Onew said. I let out of a deep growl tiype of sound.

" Why did you leave me here? Why didn't you take me with you? " I pouted and plopped onto the couch without  even noticing that they asked me a question.

" Well, sorry Taemin, it's hopeless trying to wake you up, " Onew shrugged and handed me a to-go bag from McDonalds. " I saved a McMuffin for you. "

I sighed and took the sandwich even though I already ate. Soon enough I finished it and apologized to the others.

" You guys shouldn't leave me here, I'm only just a kid! "

The group of guys all laughed and we got back to out daily life.

Onew's POV

Why is Taemin so stubborn, he is only 20 or 22 or something.

" rrrrrgh "

" Onew, is something wrong, your stomach is so noisy, " said Key.

" Yah, you just ate, " Jonghyun added.

Oh no, that chicken from the other day is eating up my insides. I can't let Taemin know.

" Um, it's nothing, just tired.... " lamest excuse ever.

" You sure you don't need chicken? " Key asked.

CHICKEN. I cringed at the thought of that.

" Oh my Onew, are you alright? Here, come to bed, you don't look to well, " said Key in a motherly tone.

Oh snap goes the chicken bone, Taemin might get suspicious over Key's motherly ways!

" No, no, no, I'm fine, " I protested. " I'll just, erm, go use the bathroom.

I hurried out of the room before anyone could poke further into the issue. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I used the toilet, hoping to calm down my tummy, and left the bathroom. Everyone seemed to have already forgotten what happened, even though Key kept shooting worried glances at me.

" Guys, I'm BORED! " Taemin complained, laying upside-down off the edge of the couch.

" TaeBaby, go outside and play, " Key said, already getting started on lunch.

" In the streets? " Taemin asked, sitting up. This caused everyone but Key to crack up.

" Yes, in the streets, " he answered sarcastically. " Because I want you to get hit by a car. "

Taemin looked hurt by this and pouted.

" He's only joking, Tae, " Minho said, trying to comfort the kid.

I decided to go outside for a walk to escape the akwardness floating around the house. While walking down the street, I noticed a group of old ladies saying some weird stuff. One lady same me and she said more weird stuff. Everything went white as I fell to the ground.

 

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for such a late update, my sister almost gave up on this :(
But it's here now!! I hope you liked this chapter!! I'll probably be updating more often! Please share this story with your friends so we can get more subscribers and readers ^^
Thanks for sticking with me!! Hope you still stick around for more!! Please subscribe and comment, and upvote too if you want to!

                   -kk4everfighting

Heeeey~
Sorry for not updating in like FOREVER, I'm such a lazy person...
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far, and there's a lot more to come! Stay tuned for more!
PEACE~!

-13elieve123