Chapter 1: The Beginning

Respect The Chicken

Taemin's POV

 

" Taemin, can you go to the McDonalds and get me some chicken? " Onew yelled at me. I had no choice but to follow his orders. Since Jonghyun was out using the car, I had to walk there.

I let out a big sigh as I walked down the alley (so the fans wouldn't see me).

" FINALLY! I made it to the Wen- " I paused, looking up at Wendys. " Awww man! "

After more walking, I made it to the McDonalds. I walked in, and guess what, THERE WAS A HUGE LINE!!

I took my spot in line and I stood there, pouting. Half an hour passed, and then I finally got to order. There was a creepy old lady working the cash register. Strange.

With her old scratchy throat, she said " Hello, welcome to McDonalds. How may I *cough cough* take your order? " Creepy.

" What would Onew want.... Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Strips, Chicken Wrap, etc. " And you know what? I have to pay for all of it. *sigh* What a terrible day.

The old lady handed me two McDonalds bags, and I was on my way. Before I reached the door, the old lady called out to me and was running towards me. She handed me a pillow case that was fluttering around.

On my way home, I peeked in the bag, only to find a chicken.

" OH MY GOSH! " the chicken saw me and I looked at it. It tried to jump out and I let out a scream, almost throwing it on the floor. I tied up the bag an rushed home. Once home, I set everything on the table.

" What am I going to do? "

Onew's POV

 

" Finally, Taemin's home, " I rushed to the kitchen and saw two McDonalds bags and a squirming sack thingie. I took my chicken and ate it faster than usual because I wanted to ask about the sack. Taemin reached out and poked the sack. It jumped and let out a loud cluck sound.

I stared at the bag for a minute and then realised that it was a chicken!

" OMO, you got me a real chicken?! " I yelled.

" No, this creep old lady gave it to me! The weird thing was her crazy blue eyes. "

Wow, I should've made Minho do everything, surely he would've been more capable of doing this.

" Seriously Taemin, you could've left it in the alley or something! " I said in a slightly loud voice.

" You're so cruel! " he yelled at me and pouted. " I'm going to sleep. " He sounded really aggrivated.

" But it's only 5. "

" Too bad, I guess you'll have to sleep on the couch (it's a rule that once one person is sleeping, you can't disturb them)" he stormed off to the room.

Man! ... Wait, the chicken. I can make more food!

" I'm going to make chicken stew, " Oops! I said that out loud. Hopefully Taemin didn't here that.

" Lee Jin Ki, are you going to cook the chicken?!" Taemin yelled from the room.

" No, no, I'm taking it to this petting zoo... not cooking it, "phew, okay, that was close.

I'm going to head to the store and buy some chicken soup materials. I'll pretend to cook the store chicken but I'll really be cooking the other chicken.

~ Time Passes (shopping/cooking) ~

WHY AM I SO CRUEL?!?! Aww man, I wish I could undo this.

Okay, now what... um, run away, no, tell Taemin, NO, he will kill me!  Um, *throw away evidence* that should be good.

* Yawn* " Arrg, I best be getting some sleep.. "