Lu Han

EXO Kisses ϵ( 'Θ' )϶

LOVING U: Lu Han

 

It was getting dark fast. I could see Busan turning into a neon fantasy, not too far off. Still, it was a lot further away than I would have liked. The waves were swelling and the pathetic dingy that I was stuck in wasn't going to hold out much longer. I looked over at Lu Han; he was sitting still, looking out to sea. "I don't like the sea," I said quietly. He looked up at me. "Why did you come out here then?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I thought it would be ok, since we were in a bigger group and it was light! I didn't know we'd all get separated!" I said indignantly. He rolled his eyes.

"Ditzy," he murmured. I was about to say something back, but all of a sudden I felt a massive surge under me and was thrown from the dingy. I cried out, squeezing my eyes shut and expecting a nose-full of manky seawater as I plunged into the cold ocean. 

 

"Agh!" I spluttered as I broke the surface, struggling for air. "Lu Han?" I called. It was half dark, and I couldn't see much. I felt unseasy-I had never liked the sea, and although we were in shallow water, the thought of what could be beneath my feet was freaking me out. "Lu Han!" I called again. I heard a gasp and saw him break the surface near me. "Are you ok?" he asked me. I nodded. He looked around. "Ahh, there! Rocks. Let's go," he said. I looked at him. "Er...I can't swim," I said sheepishly. He raised his eyebrow at me. "I really can't!" I exclaimed. He smiled, before swimming over to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

 

I wasn't expecting it, and I felt myself going red as he swam with his free arm towards the rocks. Suddenly, I felt something touch my foot. I screamed. "Woah woah, what!?" Lu Han exclaimed. "Something touched my foo-ahhh! It did I again! Lu Han! Help!" I cried, flailing around and splashing water everywhere. "Stop it!" he protested, but I carried on flailing. His head went under briefly, before he came back up. He was struggling to get to the rocks with me causing a scene. Suddenly, a big wave hit us from behind, and I freaked out again, twisting as we were thrown forward. "Yah! Calm down!" he spluttered. The wave had thrown us onto a bank of sand near the shore, and I was now lying of top of Lu Han. I felt myself go red again. "Sorry," I squeaked. He just laughed. His cute laugh was infectious, and I found myself laughing too. I looked at him again; his hair was soaked and it stuck to his forehead; his skin was shiny with seawater, and his eyes had their usual sparkle to them.

 

He was looking at me too. "You really don't like the sea huh?" he quipped, but I noticed that his voice was husky. I shook my head. He smiled, and I couldn't help thinking how cute he looked. Without quite thinking, I moved my face closer to him. He smiled again, and I took that as a hint. Leaning in, I closed my eyes as our lips met. I could taste the salt on his lips, but they were soft and inviting. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist before he rolled us over so he was leaning over the top of me. He pulled away and I looked at him. He was grinning, and droplets of seawater were falling off his hair. One of them landed on my nose, causing me to laugh. He laughed too, and, without warning, lowered his head again and brought our lips together. I smiled into the kiss and brought my hands up to his head, winding my fingers in his hair. He broke away and just smiled at me. "You're drenched," he said. I laughed. "I'm not the only one," I replied. He stuck his tongue out at me, before grabbing my waist and hauling me up. I shrieked as I felt the tickly sensation. My feet landed in the sand and sank in. "Come on, let's get back on land," he said, leading me across the sand. I nodded. "I'd like that."