all begins when...

First Love

"Eun Sun wake up you have school in some minutes" i heard my mom´s voice.

I opened one eye and then the other "wuhaaaa" i yawned then i jump out of my bad " awww a new day hast started today i will eat more tasty food and smile more then before" i said to myself while looking at the mirror. At the mirror i saw my babyface wihch looks so tired and what was that?

i started laughing my hair was in such a funny and confusing position then i looked at my body i was wearing a purple hello kitty pyjama.

"aigoo i´m such a baby" i smiled and put my school uniform on and fixed my hair then i run as fast as i could to the kitchen where my mom was waiting with my super ultra tasty yummy breakfast i put so much food in my mouth that my cheeks look like an hamster.

My mom started laughing " Eun Sun please eat carefully it´s not healthy if you eat that fast" .." yeshhhh" i was so happy when she says that because she always cares so much about me.

After breakfast i run to school and huged my friend like crazy

" good morning Mi Sun" " good morning" she said very tired.

"aigooo why are you so tired?" i was really worring about her..O_o "because i haven´t slept much...Eun Sun can you bring me some cofee i´ll wait here on the bench"..

"yesss i´m back in less then a minute" I run to the cafeteria but because i was running so fast and didn´t took care i crashed against someone and felled down....

" a-a-autshiieee" i my head and looked at the boy, the boy looked at me " are you ok?" he said in a codly tone. I looked at him...AIGOOO...he was looking so handsome and cute what should i do omo omo omoooo i felt how my face blushed " i-i-i-´m o-o-o-o-o-ok" he looked at me with no expression on his face

" well...take care next time" he just truned away and goes away i was just still looking at him then i hit my head...

" babo babo baaaaaaaaboooo why am i so clumsy" then i shoked " ohhh noooo Mi Sun and her cofeee" O___O i run to the cafeteria and bought some cofee for her but when i was going back i saw....

(hihi you will read in the next chapter what will happen next i hope you like it i really try my best but it´s my first one please understand chu~blush)