Another Day

should I confess?

early monday morning, Sungmin already infront of Sunny house waiting for her for walk to school together.. he knock at door waiting for someone..

"oh, Sungmin! you're so early.. Sunny still in her room getting ready.. Just go ahead and check on her Sungmin-ah" Sunny's mother informed..

"alright omma-nim" Sungmin happily climb the stair to Sunny's room..

"Aigoo~ if only both of you are a couple, i'm surely the happiest mother on earth" Sunny's mom said to herself..

.....................

Sungmin POV

Sunny's mother surely love me.. Don't she worried if guy like me enter in her one and only daughter's room alone together? What if something bad happen? Don't her expect anything like that will happen? I slow my pace when I saw Sunny's door.. I take a last look at the near mirror convincing that I look perfect.. "knock knock" I said while knocking on her door..

"minnie? is that you?" Sunny said while opening the door.. without her permission I just enter to her room.. " is my watch broken or your coming super early today?" Sunny said teasingly.. I just smile at her " your worst than a snail Sunny-ah.. your not even done combing your hair.." I back.. "owh, shut up bunny.." she annoyed.. "come sit, i'll help you" i take her comb and combing her hair.." since she cut her hair short, its not too long to prepare her hair.. she juat put a flower hair pin at the side of her hair..

"Wow~ you just look perfectly cute either way sunny-ah" admiring her beauty.. I can see her cheek turn into pink color..

"Oppa~ can we go now? stop making me blush, arrasso?" Sunny strictly said..

"alright madam" I said making a salute posture to her.. she just giggle at my dorkiness..

we walk to school together with her holding my hand.. I feel comfortable like that.. this girl surely know how to make my heart flutter..

....................................

Normal POV

Sungmin and Sunny go straight to their first class which is English.. their engllish teacher is Mr Kwon who are very stirct when it come teaching period, but when they are not in the class he is like a friend to them.. but he alway tease Sungmin and Sunny about their friendship.. he can sense that both of them love each other but afraid to confess..

Mr Kwon enter the class and said that there will be no class cause he has an urgent meeting called up.. so he just give the class  a group project consist of two student per group.. he give the assignment paper to each student.. before he make his way, he look at Sungmin and said " Sunny, like always you will be paired up with your boyfriend,Sungmin" then he left the room.. other student laughing at the statement.. "his not my boyfriend!" Sunny protest making the laugh become louder.. " its okay Sunny-ah, Mr kwon only tease you.. we know that you and Sungmin are bestfriend" Heechul, one of the classmate/Sungmin's hang-out friend said.. Sunny just pout cutely making Sungmin and Heechul pinch her cheek both side.. "aah! oppas~ its hurt" Sunny whine.. Sungmin just ruffles her hair making it look messy.. without saying anything, Sunny just put her hair back nicely.. then suddenly Heechul ruffles her hair again from the back.." yah! oppa!"sunny yelled angrilly.. "aigoo~ uri Sunny don't be mad.. come I'll make your hair as nicely as it is like before" Sungmin said..

........................

hye everyone~~

sorry for the late update and this short chapter.. thank a lot to the subscriber..

will update frequently..