My Six Guardians

My Six Guardians

Everything was just like yesterday, I dropped Yoogeun off at day care, I went to school, I went to work. Everything was gonna be perfectly fine until I go home and face those freeloaders, or so I thought.

"One latte fready for table 69!"

"Yep~" I yelled carrying one latte, two milk teas and a plate full of muffins.

"Here's your latte, please enjoy." I said hurriedly.

Before I could move the customer grabbed my arm.

"I need to order something else as well, one......." 

"I'm very sorry, I'll come back later because I have to drop these orders first." I said politely.

"Excuse me but you have to finish serving me first." She said, her eyes were begininng to flare up.

"But there are other customers who ordered first." I said in a small voice.

"I don't care about that!" She stood up and gripped my arm tighter, the plates in my two hands were shaking.

"Please..." 

"I want to see your manager!" She yelled, and at that moment I dropped the plates.

 

"What's wrong?" Asked the manager, his pupils were dilating.

"I have a compliant!" She said stenrnly. The manager and her went into the office to talk. My head was about to explode.

I am in so much deep shiz because of that girl

I apologised to the customers and started to clean up. Without gloves, I started to pick the small glass pieces from the floor and into the bin. Before soon I cut my finger against the glass. 

Nice, like I wasn't pissed off enough.

I finished my shift and the manager walked up to me, I was so in trouble.

"Hana, I'm really dissapointed in you, a customer must be your first priority. I have no choice but to cut off your bonus." He said.

"Yes sir." I said as delicately as I could. But inside I was a bomb about to explode.

 

I walked gently out the cafe before running up to a bin and giving it a furious side kick.

"ARGHHHHHHH!" I screamed. 

"Worst day of my cafe life!" 

Then I realised that I was later than usual to pick up Yoogeun.

"OMG YOOGEUN!" I screamed.

I ran towards the day care as fast as I could. Then I felt someone grab me from behind and blind fold me. I struggled hard but the was even stronger. He felt my thighs and slowly made his way up. I had a feeling of disgust and tried to scream but his hand was covering my mouth tightly. I wriggled and kicked but nothing I did affected him. So I bit his finger, real hard.

"You stupid b***h! Let go before I decide to kill you" He yelled.

Now I felt terror crawling the back of my spine. He could end my life. Tears began to swell in my eyes and my muscles were begining to hesitate. 

I'm to weak to protect myself, not even Yoogeun......

Then I felt my body and mouth release from the man's strong hold. 

"So this is a huh? Go die!" Said a familiar voice.

I turned around and saw four of the aliens bashing up the guy................in an instant. I felt even weaker, seeing how strong a male was compared to a girl. My legs gave out and I fell into a pair of strong, warm arms. They picked me up and held me close.

 

"Yoogeun!" I yelled as I sprang up from my bed.

"Are you okay Hana?" said the cute alien, slamming my bedroom door open.

"What happened, I was about to get right? I said.

"We took care of that weakling, but are you okay? I'll tell Chen to make you some earth food." He said.

"I'm ok, but what about Yoogeun!?" I asked desperately.

"We picked him up from day care, Chen put him to sleep before."

"And when was before?" I asked.

"Around 4 o'clock human time."

"That's the normal time..........Wait, how do you know where the day care is and when Yoogeun is supposed to be picked up?!" I said.

"I gotta go...." Luhan said before running out the door.

"Hey! OMG ALL OF YOU PEPOPLE COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" I yelled.

All six of them walked into my room staring into each others faces, wihspering.

"First of all, who said you could pick up Yoogeun?"

"No one." replied the six in union.

"How did you find the day care's address?"

There was an awkward silence after asking that one question.

"You guys followed me right? This morning am I correct?"

They all had guilty faces on them and did not dare to make eye contact.

"But I'll let you guys go since you saved me from that ........I have to thank all of you.................except those two."

"I was looking after Yoogeun so I didn't come pick you up."  Said Chen.

"Pick me up?" 

"We decided that if we are gonna live with you then we'll protect you as repayment." said Xiumin.

"It was Kris' idea, we were surpised when he said that really, our cold leader said a nice thing." said Tao.

Kris glared at Tao as if he wanted Tao to of never said that. The rest of the group didn't say a word including Kris after that.

"I need to sleep now so please go out." I said tiredly, a lot happened today.

"Wait we need to say one more thing." said Lay.

"What?"

"We need to find a wife for Kris." said Lay

"SAY WHAT NOW!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------