Chapter 2

Obsession

“Hey, Kyuhyun-ah!”

Kyuhyun turned around and found Youngwoon walking toward him. A bunch of red Synstylae roses were a very clear indication that the bigger man need his help, and Kyuhyun was smart enough to stepped back before the man tied him in a breath-taking hug that would break all of his bones, causing the other party to fall to the ground.

“Kyuhyun!” Youngwoon cried. “I just wanna ask for a favor!”

“Yah, you could just say!” Kyuhyun said, irritated. He walked toward Youngwoon and helped him to stand up. “It’s about your boyfriend, isn’t it?”

Youngwoon smirked. “See! I don’t need to say anything, you know already!”

“Can’t you understand the word ‘Saturday’? Dad’s gonna go to his mother’s house and you’ll be damned if he found out that you’re there. Plus, I don’t want to spend the rest of my life suffering because helping you.”

“Please?” Youngwoon tried to act cute, but he never really did pull that off.

“No.”

“Pretty please?”

“No,” Kyuhyun repeated himself firmly.

Youngwoon pouted a little before revealing his trump card, one that would definitely work. “If you want, I could arrange a party between families. Maybe we could invite the Lee family too.”

Kyuhyun froze, and Youngwoon knew that he got his little brother in his hand. The smaller turned at him and look at him in the eye, as if trying to make sure that there would be no lie inside. He seemed to be in deep thoughts before sighing heavily.

“I guess we have our weakness?” Kyuhyun sighed.

“To each our own demon,” Youngwoon smiled in triumph, happiness all over his face.

 

Youngwoon was the second son of the Choi family. He was playful and handsome—his sharp jaw and sweet smile inherited from his father and beauty from his mother was all over his well-built form. He was strong and michevious, but also kind, that he manage to steal an innocent heart of a boy.

 

Leeteuk’s the name. He met the boy two years ago during a study trip to the town. There, when he was looking at the old buildings with a long list of history he need to memorize to pass his test, an angel appeared.

So white, so pretty, so eye-catching. Though dressed in a worn out suit and cheap accesories, for the first time in his whole life, Youngwoon felt so intrigued, so interested, so mezmerised by the stunning beauty of another. The realization of where he had seen the ring Leeteuk was wearing didn’t bother him. Of course, the ring—an expensive red ring that a normal citizen couldn’t afford easily has a well-built flamming red horse symbol; which only indicated one person as the owner, the Choi Family—simply told him that the boy was his brother.

And this cute brother, although from every angle manage to take the hint that the bigger man in front of him was a relative, didn’t stop Youngwoon from taking him to candlelight dinners, to the picnics and the endless passionate nights every free time they has. They knew, but again, who cares?

The world didn’t even take a glance of them—the legal son of Choi family and the bastard. Playing with a dangerous game when Leeteuk have the symbol ring of the family—Leeteuk’s mother was one of Siwon’s favorite of all—the risk they took did not matter as long as they're together.

 

“It’s very risky... Hmmm... t-to have you here on Saturday,” Leeteuk said softly, struggling to surpress his moans.

“Hmm,” Youngwoon replied, not really paying any attention to the words while his mouth was busy creating hickeys on Leeteuk’s snow white body.

Youngwoon was about to go lower when the annoying sound of knocks could be heard all over the small cottage.

“Youngwoon-ah... T-the door... Ah,” Leeteuk tried to release himself, but he was squezed between Youngwoon’s body and the wall. 

“Ignore it, baby,” Youngwoon said, smirking. “I know you like this.”

“Y-Youngwoon-ah!” Leeteuk finally manage to slipped out, much to his relief. He was panting hard.

The bigger one scrunched up his nose in annoyance. “Aish, that old man really has bad timing in everything... It’s about to get hot here...” he whined, and Leeteuk chuckled a little to his lover’s cute behaviour, so different from how he acted outside their small comfortable room.

“I’ll come back when dad’s out with mom. We can continue this later,” Leeteuk said, pecking his lips. “Wait here.”

Youngwoon couldn’t help but smile as he saw the door closed, and he jumped onto the bed, covering himself with Leeteuk’s blanket. His smile grew wider when he smells Leeteuk’s scent all over the room, and it made him feel so comfortable.

Of course. Just imagining Leeteuk's figure, his kissable lips, his soft skin and silk hair, it was enough to make his day.

But downstairs, in the living room now, his father was standing, unaware of Youngwoon's presence.

The image of his father making love with all those es was incredibly strong to make him angry in a sudden—after all, if his father isn’t such a player, Youngwoon could probably see his mother more in his life time—but without his father being such a maniac, Leeteuk wouldn’t be there. So maybe he might be able to forgive his father?

Youngwoon had no idea. All was clear for him was that he hates his father the least, and Hankyung the most. Though from outside Youngwoon was the most carefree, he was secretly jealous of his brother’s abilities; to sing and to play instruments, to be such a genius; somehow it has never been in his blood. He was jealous of Hankyung, of being able to master the foreign languages and the histories, of meeting his mother so freely, while Youngwoon rarely meet him at all. He was jealous of Kyuhyun, of being such a genius in singing and in math, also in his ability to play chess and board games; he was sure that Kyuhyun could be the best of all gamers.

Meanwhile, he was stuck here, between his father’s love affair and reality.

However, he manage to conclude before drifting off to sleep. Hankyung and Kyuhyun must be so jealous about him too. Youngwoon has Leeteuk and his mutual love story, and nothing could ever change that.

And being with Leeteuk, he was glad.