I always look at you

Look My Way

Look at me.

He's sitting on the couch, laughing as Key and Jonghyun fight to sit on his lap. God, their so annoying. Just push them off, push them off, push THEM OFF!!!!!!! 

Notice me.

Minho leans over his shoulder casually, looking down at the cooking instructions. He laughs out loud at the confused look on his face, and gives the instructions back to Key. Key and Minho make fun of him for wanting to cook. He shrugs and sctratches his head, giving that sweet smile and blinking apolagetic look. Why do you look like that? Don't apologize!! Don't feel bad!! You're not useless, or stupid, so why do you always give that slightly sweet smile? Doesn't anyone notice they've hurt you???

I always notice you. Everything about you.

You're not okay!! Don't lie to me with that smile and say that you're okay! Even if everyone les believes you, even if they just take it with smiles, i know. I saw. I saw the way you fell, the way your wrist bended a little too far, the way you gasped just a little too loud. The way your holding your wrist just a little too tight. So don't pretend like nothing's wrong. Don't try to hide everything like you always do, fighting all by yourself. Because i care, and i know. And i want to share your pain with you, even if it will make you only a little bit stronger, a little bit happier. I want to be by your side. 

I love it when you say my name.

"Taemin-ah."

"Hyung?"

"I'm sorry."

"What? What are you apologizing for, hyung? You haven't done anything!"

"No it's just... Lately i haven't been dancing well and i almost tripped on stage while performing 'Stranger' the other day and... You've had a kind of frustrated look on your face. I know your upset 'cuase i can't dance well."

You pabo. Why are you so stupid?

"HYUNG!! Don't say that! Is that what you've beedn beating yourself up about? That's not what i'm frustrated about at all hyung, so please don't be so down."

"Oh, okay. But, Tae, what are you frustrated about?"

I'm in love with you.

"Don't worry about it."

"Of Course i worry about it. I've been so busy with the other members, i feel like i barely talk to you. Tell me what's bothering you?"

Your existance.

"I always want you to rely on me."

Your smile.

"I'm your hyung, after all."

How cruel. Do you really not know the way i feel for you? But that's alright. I'll smile, if that's what you want from me.

"Thank you, hyung. It makes me really happy that you're worried about me. But there's nothing to worry about!! Seriously, i would tell you, or Key umma, and then he'd tell you!!"

"Well, if you're sure Minnie. But if anything comes up, talk to me. I want to be there for you."

Oh That smile.

"You're such a liar."

"Key hyung."

"So you would tell me if something's wrong? Aliright then, let's hear it."

"It's rude to eavsdrop."

"Taemin."

"Don't worry about it."

"I already know, you know."

Don't look at me like that.

"You don't have to pity me."

"So you're not denying it?"

"Depends, what do you think is going on?"

"... Why don't you just tell him? Hiding your feelings like this is just going to keep hurting you. And it hurts me to watch. It hurts him."

You always amaze me Key. Like a real mother, watching us.

"Don't tell. Anyone. Not even Jonghyun."

"..."

"Key Hyung, Please. Just leave it alone. I can take care of it. I'll handle it. Please, just forget about it."

I like it when you hug me. I sometimes think 'why not this embrace? Why not you?'

"I love you, Taemin. And i love Onew too. I just want both of you to be happy."

But i know the answer.

"I know Umma. Thanks."

You're not him.

"Ah Key, you were home? Actually, i was about to go meet up with Minho. Do you two want to come?"

No, you don't have that smile.

"Of course hyung!! But only if you promise to buy me icecream on the way there."

That laugh.

"Of course!! Anything for my Taeminnie."

I wish i was yours.

"Alright, you two. Just let me get my jacket."

Please, look at me.

"Alright Key!! We'll wait for you outside. Come on, Taemin."

The way that i look at you.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Alright!! First chapter of my first Ontae!! The next chptr will be from Onew's POV and will also probs be the last chapter! Please comment!!! Comments give me strength!