There in the Rain

There in the rain

"Sungmin..."

Kyuhyun voice was not more than a faint whisper.

"What do you want, Kyu?", Sungmin asked and watched the other male who stood right in front of him from the corner of his eyes; heavily panting and with soaked clothes. Raindrops were dropping from his hair.

"Please... I- I am sorry!", Kyuhyun panted breathless and reached out his hand. "Please do not do it! I- I need you! I... I love you!"

His eyes were getting teary and he sobbed quietly. "I beg you... please... please do not leave me!"

Sungmin bite on his lower lip and blinked a few times, avoided Kyuhyun's gaze. "It is... your own fault..."
A sob escaped from his lips and tears rans down his cheeks, were merged with rain.

"You have cheated on me with... with him!", he whispered and looked up at the grey and rainy sky, clutching the handle of his suitcase.

They were standing at a train station, only a few meters away from each other and it was raining.
After Sungmin caught Kyuhyun in their apartment with the other, he rans upstairs, gathered some clothes and his important stuff and rushed out of his home.

Kyuhyun shouted and rans after him, but Sungmin did not stopped, until he reached the train station where they were still standing in the rain.

"Sungmin... Minnie please!", Kyuhyun sobbed and took a step further to Sungmin. "Please do not leave me... You are the only one I love... I am only yours..."

He stood right next to Sungmin and gently took his hand, intertwined their fingers and could feel how Sungming tensed up, still avoiding his gaze.

Kyuhyun leaned his head on Sungmin's shoulder, still crying and sobbing. "I beg you... please do not leave... I know I am a fool!"

Suddenly Kyuhyun felt his hand got squeezed, followed by a loud sob and his heart beat increased. He looked up carefully and met Sungmin's gaze, saw all the hurt and sadness. There was something in his eyes that Kyuhyun did not like and he automatically froze up and clung onto Sungmin's hand.

"I hate you...", Sungmin's voice was not more than a whiff, but Kyuhyun had heard him and all he could do was to stare at him, face full of fear. "Sungmin...?"

"I hate you Cho Kyuhyun!", Sungmin cried out sobbing and turned to him, freed his hand from Kyuhyun's hold. "I hate you! I hate you, I hate you..."

His voice was getting weaker and weaker with every word and he finally hide his face in his hands. "I hate you so much..."

"I am so sorry, Min!", Kyuhyun said quietly and looked sad at the man he loved so much. Carefully he wrapped his arms around Sungmin and pulled him into a tigt hug, nestled his face at the latters neck.

"I really hate you...", Sungmin sobbed, dropped down his suitcase and clung onto Kyuhyun's shirt and hide his face at his chest. "You are a ing bastard!"

Kyuhyun sighed heavily and strengthened his hug, do not wanted to let go off the other. "Please believe me... I only love you! You are my everything!"

With every single word, Sungmin sobbed even more until he was quietly crying in Kyuhyun's arms.

Kyuhyun lifted his head and blinked a few times to blink away his own tears but he failed miserably, let his tears just fall down.

It was true... Sungmin meant all for him... and he could not imagine a live without his boyfriend. Sungmin still held his heart and his soul in his hands. He belonged to him... and only him.

"Sungmin...", Kyuhyun whispered and pulled the smaller male away from his chest, lifted his chin to look at him. "I love you! You are the only one for me! I long for you in every moment and I want to be with you... until the day that I die."

Sungmin looked at him, eyes teary and red from crying and Kyuhyun's heart skipped a beat, when he felt the other leaning against him again. Kyuhyun immediately looped his arms around him and pressed him closer, his back smoothly.

"I know...", Sungmin whispered and cuddled into him. "I hate you for who you are... because I love you so much!"
 

 

 

 

~END~