Back To Square One.

Everything Happens For A Reason

Soohyun's POV

"Good job guys!" I said, as we all gathered in the living room. "We still a lot more to go, so...keep up the good work, neh? We'll be having a fan meet coming up, so make sure you gues rest  up for that."

Hoon and Dongho had given me a cheerful reply, however.. the other four.. were a little on the down side. Something was wrong. For the past couple of weeks, Kevin and Jaeseop were all over each other, but now...they weren't even looking at each other. Without another word, everyone went off to their rooms. "Jaeseop, come down to the practice room for a second." I said, the kitty turning to look at me.

"Arasseo..." He mumbled. "I'll just change real quick.."

I went down to the practice room, again making my own little tune at the piano. Jaeseop had come down a few minutes later, taking a seat next to me. "What's up?" He asked, staring down at the black and white keys of the piano.

"...What happened between you and Kevin?" I asked. "You guys were so close the past couple of weeks..." 

The younger stayed quiet for a moment before taking a deep, shaky breath. "I wish I knew the answer to that, hyung." He said. "But... I don't know what happened. If anything... I think Kiseop hyung might've told him something..."

Kiseop? What would the ulzzang say that would suddenly make Kevin ignore Jaeseop? The younger looked completely heart-broken, not knowing what to do anymore. "Did you talk to Kiseop?" 

"Aniyo...he won't tell me even if I begged..." Jaeseop said. "I guess I'm back at square one."

With that, Jaeseop had walked out the practice, leaving me alone with stress and disappointment in my dongsaengs. Since when did everything get so complicated between them? I sighed, banging my head against the piano keys. "Aish...this is tiring..." I mumbled to myself, closing my eyes.

"Hyung?" I looked up, a small smile forming on my lips. The bunny had walked in with a plate of rice cakes and a cup of tea. Sitting down next to me, he placed them on top of the piano and asked, "What did Jaeseop say?" 

I shook my head, taking a rice cake and taking a bite out of it. "He thinks Kiseop told Kevin something..." I replied, taking a small sip of tea. The bunny gave me a confused look, after taking a bite out of his own rice cake. The next few moments were silent, neither one of us knowing to say anymore. Hoon had randomly began hitting the keys on the piano, and I quickly recognized it to be 0330. I joined in, playing the right hand notes as he played the left, and it wasn't long before we had begun to sing. 

"It must be hard on you..." Hoon mumbled, as we, again, sat in silence after having our own little concert. "To watch over us like kids."

"Aniyo... it's not that hard..." I said, looking at the bunny. "Since you're always helping me... it's not hard..." 

Hoon smiled a little, resting his head against my shoulder. "I like you, Soohyun hyung."

I chuckled a little, putting my arms over the bunny's shoulder, his shoulder gently with my thumb.

"I know you do." I said, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

Eli's POV

I laid on my bed, reading a manga, while Kevin had fallen asleep the minute his head hit the pillow. I looked over at him, his back facing me, and quietly went up to him, carefully pulling the blanket up a little. I heard him mumble a little, saying stupid stuff in English and Korean. I chuckled and gently his hair. "Sleep well, Kevin..." I whispered before getting up and going to my own bed. 

"Mmm...Jae...." 

I stopped and looked back at the still sleeping Kevin. Jae..? Jaebeom? The younger began to stir a little, kicking the blanket off and mumbling in his sleep. "Jae....Seop....."

I stopped breathing for a second, hearing Kevin mumble the kitty's name. Since when did he start saying people's name in his sleep? "Jae...Seop...sa..."  Kevin mumbled, tossing and turning on his bed, hitting the wall a couple of times. The wall? I realized that beyond that wall was Jaeseop. What the hell was going on? 

"Jaeseop....sarang...hae..." 

...

Kevin...loved Jaeseop? This whole time...Kevin had feelings for Jaeseop? I bit my lip a little, watching the slim, sleeping figure of my dongsaeng. If Jaeseop knew this, he would do anything to get Kevin. I couldn't let that happen. 
I didn't want to be a complete Kiseop, but I had to do something about this.. I couldn't lose Kevin and have him throw me aside.

Dongho's POV

"zzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzz.."

---

Sorry for the short update.. I've had writer's block for the past like..2 days. And I'm still not satisfied with this chapter..
Sorry for the cheesey-ness with SooHoon....
And Eli's very short POV .. I didn't know what to do anymore.
And sorry for the mistakes... as usual.. =3=
Comment~Subscribe~Pl0x~ <3