1

Story of My Life. . .

And now, here's my story... [oh, btw..my name is Alana! (pronounced like 'a-lawn-ah')]

"I'm just going look at the clothes over here, okay?" asked my mom.  We were at the mall, doing our monthly haul of whatever we could find. Living around the world had it's benefits. We own clothes from all over the place! 

 

Anyways. Looking for my mom, I walked around the store (obviously). And being the derp I am; I decided to walk backwards. Of course, this ended badly. I bumped into somebody, not just anyone. "Sorry Sir, I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized. "It's fine, really." he replied. 

 

Then the man, who I guessed was in his early 40's, looked me right in the eyes. "Alana?" he asked me. 

Not knowing how he knew my name, I started to yell. "MOM! MOOOM!!" I screamed.  

My mom came running to me and asked what was wrong. She then saw the man and turned pale. 

 

"So this is her, huh? She's much more pretty in person." the man smiled brightly.

"Who are you? How do you know us?" my mom's voice was shaky. "You don't have to keep it a secret anymore. She's old enough now." he said to Mom.  

Then he turned to me, "I hope I can see you again, Alana." he patted my head and left.

 

 "M-mom?" I stuttered. She grabbed my hand and dragged us out of the store, without saying a single word. 

 

 

thinking back at this, I wonder if the people around us were staring....  O_o

edited by ABII0501 and EricaKpopLove.

EDIT YOUR OWN STORY.